List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!

Started by RobynH at 2014/01/27 07:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:34PM, Views: 1733, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/01/28 09:16AM
    Re: I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!
    ghfanfare

Quote RobynH: I know I'm in the minority but I look forward to seeing them. They are both a hot mess but together, they are smoking!

Does anyone else like them?

Good for you. They are both adults and free to be with whom they wish.

I bet if this was the other way around, a young woman and an older man, we would not be seeing all the animosity aimed at Ava.

#22   2014/01/28 09:27AM
    xseannax

When Morgan first came back I did not care for him and I hated him with Kiki. I adore him now that he is with Ava. She is such a delightful villain, but is letting her feelings for the young lad make her soften up a bit. What middle aged mob queen doesn't need a young stud in her bed?

#23   2014/01/28 01:34PM
    iluvtad

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote RobynH: I know I'm in the minority but I look forward to seeing them. They are both a hot mess but together, they are smoking!

I bet if this was the other way around, a young woman and an older man, we would not be seeing all the animosity aimed at Ava.

Took me awhile, but yes, I like them together, I just hope she isn't framing Silas, or that she killed Connie!
    And yes, I also think if it were an older man/younger woman thing, no one would be raising any eyebrows.

#24   2014/01/28 02:02PM
    Bizlet

I like them together. I hope Morgan is just bluffing and Ava does not go off the deep end before their next face to face.

#25   2014/01/28 02:29PM
    ransomha

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Took me awhile, but yes, I like them together, I just hope she isn't framing Silas, or that she killed Connie!
    And yes, I also think if it were an older man/younger woman thing, no one would be raising any eyebrows.

I think if Duke or Sonny were dating Kiki people would have the exact same ICK feelings.

#26   2014/01/28 02:34PM
    sunlight1949

Ava (Maura West) is an very good actress. I watched her on As the World Turns for years as Carly. Too bad the writers has made her treacherous and a murderer. Though she plays the part well. She has lots of potential if the writers keep her on board.

#27   2014/01/28 03:02PM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote ghfanfare:

I think if Duke or Sonny were dating Kiki people would have the exact same ICK feelings.

Actually I get ick feelings with whomever Sonny dates.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/28 03:03PM
    #28   2014/01/28 03:12PM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote ghfanfare:

They sure don't , can't seem to get enough actually . At least Sonny never had to say inappropriate things to his sister.....

#29   2014/01/28 03:23PM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote ghfanfare:

They sure don't , can't seem to get enough actually . At least Sonny never had to say inappropriate things to his sister.....

You missed an important word I and I am entitled to my opinion about a character.

#30   2014/01/28 03:34PM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote ghfanfare:

You missed an important word I and I am entitled to my opinion about a character.

Who said you didn't? You commented on my post and I returned the favor. That's the whole purpose of the message board. Sorry if you don't like that Sonny has to beat the woman off with a stick . That's how they. Write the character .

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list