List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Rumorville, Robin, Victor, Jason.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Rumorville, Robin, Victor, Jason.

Started by Bettie Davis at 2014/01/27 06:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/28 01:05PM, Views: 2862, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/28 07:25AM
    Re: GH Rumorville, Robin, Victor, Jason.
    Bettie Davis

Quote Layngel: I like your idea! I would love to see Jason return!

I could see it being about Stone as well. Jake returning would be awesome too.

Hi,Layngel You know anything is possible, we went through the Cassadine curse, the ice princess, and the freezing of the world, who knows what's next, that why I love GH so much keeps us guessing.

#12   2014/01/28 07:40AM
    melirose

Quote Bettie Davis: How does Robin leave? Lets just say Victor Cassadine has
    something to do with it and he insists Robin do some work bringing back his dear departed mother and brother. She demands to know why she'd even consider his proposal and he informs Robin that the reason she's going to agree to bring his relatives back from the dead is because they're not the only people she would be helping. When she questions him, he shows her a photo of Jason.

And there's goes Robin and Patrick...seriously though it's beyond Patrick...she needs to think of Emma. Although I love the idea of her helping Jason, I think she needs to stick around for her daughter.

So I'm guessing from that interview KMC did with daytime confidential that Jason is the love she leaves Port Charles for. Which then leads me to believe Jason will be back cause Robin never fails...lol And I'm hoping in the far future when jason returns, they will reconnect. Sam will be too far in love with Silas and Patrick will probably be able to move on with Sabrina and their new child and Emma.

From the looks of Robin's on/off status, she is turning into her parents. And I don't think Emma will be as forgiving as Robin was when she was a child.

#13   2014/01/28 07:56AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote melirose:
    something to do with it and he insists Robin do some work bringing back his dear departed mother and brother. She demands to know why she'd even consider his proposal and he informs Robin that the reason she's going to agree to bring his relatives back from the dead is because they're not the only people she would be helping. When she questions him, he shows her a photo of Jason.

And there's goes Robin and Patrick...seriously though it's beyond Patrick...she needs to think of Emma. Although I love the idea of her helping Jason, I think she needs to stick around for her daughter.

So I'm guessing from that interview KMC did with daytime confidential that Jason is the love she leaves Port Charles for. Which then leads me to believe Jason will be back cause Robin never fails...lol And I'm hoping in the far future when jason returns, they will reconnect. Sam will be too far in love with Silas and Patrick will probably be able to move on with Sabrina and their new child and Emma.

From the looks of Robin's on/off status, she is turning into her parents. And I don't think Emma will be as forgiving as Robin was when she was a child.

I totally agree, poor Emma she is going to think everyone else matters to Robin but her, and what about Patrick, he left his bride at the alter, for what, just to be left alone again, and to explain to Emma that Robin wanted to go and help other people, other people, WHAT ABOUT US! DOn`t I matter to my mother! No I don`t think Emma will be forgiving, losing both her Mother and Sabrina

#14   2014/01/28 07:57AM
    Bettie Davis

just read on Soapzone gossip, that there is speculation of a Jason recast, and that GH fans are not going to like Robin in her decision to leave, and that Sabrina is going to be the nice one.

#15   2014/01/28 07:59AM
    Bizlet

Quote melirose:

If it is Jason I guess they a going with a recast bc SBu is signed for 3 years with Y&R he is doing very well on there when he is on. The one rumor says her first return is the fall. I don't really care if she comes or goes just as long as they give powers at be more notice so it dose not seem so rushed and other things are put on hold for her again. This baby story for example has got to end before Ben is in High School.

#16   2014/01/28 08:00AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bettie Davis: just read on Soapzone gossip, that there is speculation of a Jason recast, and that GH fans are not going to like Robin in her decision to leave, and that Sabrina is going to be the nice one.

Sabrina was always the nice one

#17   2014/01/28 08:05AM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bettie Davis: just read on Soapzone gossip, that there is speculation of a Jason recast, and that GH fans are not going to like Robin in her decision to leave, and that Sabrina is going to be the nice one.

Yeah when has Sabrina not been nice. There have been couple times the Britch has deserved a chart to head and she restrained herself.

#18   2014/01/28 08:07AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

Yeah when has Sabrina not been nice. There have been couple times the Britch has deserved a chart to head and she restrained herself.

You got that right

#19   2014/01/28 08:23AM
    brunette

Sabrina has always been great and robin's character unfortunately ALWAYS ends up doing something wrong. It's that halo on her head...lol

I feel terrible for emma.

#20   2014/01/28 08:27AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote brunette: Sabrina has always been great and robin's character unfortunately ALWAYS ends up doing something wrong. It's that halo on her head...lol

I feel terrible for emma.

And Emma won`t even have Sabrina any more, Robin would be to cruel,if in fact she does leave her behind

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list