List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Rumorville, Robin, Victor, Jason.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Rumorville, Robin, Victor, Jason.

Started by Bettie Davis at 2014/01/27 06:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/28 01:05PM, Views: 2474, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/27 06:45PM
    GH Rumorville, Robin, Victor, Jason.
    Bettie Davis

How does Robin leave? Lets just say Victor Cassadine has
    something to do with it and he insists Robin do some work bringing back his dear departed mother and brother. She demands to know why she'd even consider his proposal and he informs Robin that the reason she's going to agree to bring his relatives back from the dead is because they're not the only people she would be helping. When she questions him, he shows her a photo of Jason.

#2   2014/01/27 06:55PM
    Re: GH Rumorville, Robin, Victor, Jason.
    tyandy

Quote Bettie Davis: How does Robin leave? Lets just say Victor Cassadine has
    something to do with it and he insists Robin do some work bringing back his dear departed mother and brother. She demands to know why she'd even consider his proposal and he informs Robin that the reason she's going to agree to bring his relatives back from the dead is because they're not the only people she would be helping. When she questions him, he shows her a photo of Jason.

Good stuff Bettie!!!

#3   2014/01/27 07:08PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote tyandy:

Good stuff Bettie!!!

Thanks dearie, glad your back missed you.

#4   2014/01/27 07:09PM
    tyandy

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote tyandy:

Good stuff Bettie!!!

Thanks dearie, glad your back missed you.

awe thank you...its been getting a little ugly out there..lol

#5   2014/01/27 09:57PM
    Lialovessoaps

It would be better if he showed her a picture of Stone.

#6   2014/01/27 11:25PM
    ransomha

Quote Lialovessoaps: It would be better if he showed her a picture of Stone.

Or Jake

#7   2014/01/28 06:53AM
    Bettie Davis

Good Morning GH message board, Here is what I think, Robin goes to help out Victor, but see's more people then she bargained for, and I am wondering if this all ties into the Swiss Clinic, Robin could be the new Ms. Frankenstein.

#8   2014/01/28 06:57AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis: Good Morning GH message board, Here is what I think, Robin goes to help out Victor, but see's more people then she bargained for, and I am wondering if this all ties into the Swiss Clinic, Robin could be the new Ms. Frankenstein.

Good morning Bettie.

Robin WOULD go to help people.
    It's who she is, what she believes in.

Have a great day.
    Thanks , as always for the heads up.

#9   2014/01/28 07:03AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis: Good Morning GH message board, Here is what I think, Robin goes to help out Victor, but see's more people then she bargained for, and I am wondering if this all ties into the Swiss Clinic, Robin could be the new Ms. Frankenstein.

Good morning Bettie.

Robin WOULD go to help people.
    It's who she is, what she believes in.

Have a great day.
    Thanks , as always for the heads up.

and I agree, she's always helping some one that's what she does, she is a really strong person and I like her for that. as always Rans,

#10   2014/01/28 07:06AM
    Layngel

I like your idea! I would love to see Jason return!

I could see it being about Stone as well. Jake returning would be awesome too.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list