List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why does the child have to go with the mother

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why does the child have to go with the mother

Started by ashuri-chan at 2014/01/27 01:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/28 11:32AM, Views: 1196, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/01/28 07:07AM
    Re: Why does the child have to go with the mother
    ashuri-chan

Quote brunette:
    Quote ashuri-chan:
    Quote brunette: Honey I can't keep explaining, you either get it or you don't. Guess you don't. Its ok...its all good.

Sweetie, you apparently have nothing else to explain. It's obvious you think Emma deserves a substitute father but not a sub mother.

I'm too old for this. Are you okay or just very confused?? You're not making sense. Done. Stay safe

Are YOU okay? You're not making any sense. If you're really done then stop commenting. You clearly have nothing of value to add.

#22   2014/01/28 07:18AM
    Bettie Davis

I think its in where Robin is going, usually a child stays where the one parent is stable, as in being the job, family, and the security of a home life, there's Anna and Duke, her friends, and her home she practically grew up in, she knows Robin loves her, but because of the cure Robin found she needs to go where she can help others and that is what Robin does. Hello ashuri chan, miss you

#23   2014/01/28 10:54AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis: I think its in where Robin is going, usually a child stays where the one parent is stable, as in being the job, family, and the security of a home life, there's Anna and Duke, her friends, and her home she practically grew up in, she knows Robin loves her, but because of the cure Robin found she needs to go where she can help others and that is what Robin does. Hello ashuri chan, miss you

Exactly! Do our President's children resent him when he's traveling the world working or do they admire him and are proud of him?

#24   2014/01/28 11:01AM
    brunette

Classless and dumb. What a comparison. ... Time to start a new one.

#25   2014/01/28 11:13AM
    ashuri-chan

Quote brunette: Classless and dumb. What a comparison. ... Time to start a new one.

Still nothing of value to add. Try again.

#26   2014/01/28 11:32AM
    tyandy

Quote ashuri-chan:
    Quote brunette: Classless and dumb. What a comparison. ... Time to start a new one.

Still nothing of value to add. Try again.

Amen...

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list