List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: My theory on Robin's exit...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My theory on Robin's exit...

Started by tyandy at 2014/01/27 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 06:56PM, Views: 1304, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/27 12:55PM
    My theory on Robin's exit...
    tyandy

Here is what I hope happens with this story line as NOONE knows exactly HOW it will come about. I hope that the "someone" that Robin leaves for (to accommodate KMC r/l exit) is Robert and NOT Stone (hes been dead forever) and defineately NOT Brenduh....and I hope to god she takes Emma with her. Im beyond over seeing all the "double standards" as I see thrown around the boards because Sabrina cant win and Robin is everything from a busy body, know it all, terrible mother etc. If the writers let her leave WITHOUT her daughter this time around would be a great disservice to a character that has been on and off the show for MANY years, especially after Robin said to Emma that NOTHING would take her away again. The writers do these things to characters, NOT the actors themselves so why all the hate is beyond me. Why doesnt Pat get hate for being that playboy? reformed or not, and why isnt Sabrina getting MORE grief for lying to Pat regardless of her "pure" motives??? Let Robin leave WITH her daughter, and let Pat play fantasy island with Sabrina the dreamer and move on already. At this point, I think Id rather see Heather running amuck MORE then anything to do with Pat/Sabrina/Robin....oh and if your a Robin hater...please MOVE ON....

#2   2014/01/27 01:19PM
    Re: My theory on Robin's exit...
    oltllover

Quote tyandy: Here is what I hope happens with this story line as NOONE knows exactly HOW it will come about. I hope that the "someone" that Robin leaves for (to accommodate KMC r/l exit) is Robert and NOT Stone (hes been dead forever) and defineately NOT Brenduh....and I hope to god she takes Emma with her. Im beyond over seeing all the "double standards" as I see thrown around the boards because Sabrina cant win and Robin is everything from a busy body, know it all, terrible mother etc. If the writers let her leave WITHOUT her daughter this time around would be a great disservice to a character that has been on and off the show for MANY years, especially after Robin said to Emma that NOTHING would take her away again. The writers do these things to characters, NOT the actors themselves so why all the hate is beyond me. Why doesnt Pat get hate for being that playboy? reformed or not, and why isnt Sabrina getting MORE grief for lying to Pat regardless of her "pure" motives??? Let Robin leave WITH her daughter, and let Pat play fantasy island with Sabrina the dreamer and move on already. At this point, I think Id rather see Heather running amuck MORE then anything to do with Pat/Sabrina/Robin....oh and if your a Robin hater...please MOVE ON....

The problem I have with Robin taking Emma is whether Patrick would just roll over and let that happen. KMc has said that the fans might not like the way she leaves and IMO that is by design because KMc only came back to tie up loose ends the actress wants to move on so making the fans "hate" her might be the only way the fans can let Patrick move on. sorry I wondered a little but ultimately I think that Pat would not let her just take Emma I think he would say to robin "if you want to go save the world thats your thing, my daughter stays" or some scenario like that.

#3   2014/01/27 01:27PM
    tyandy

Quote oltllover:
    Quote tyandy: Here is what I hope happens with this story line as NOONE knows exactly HOW it will come about. I hope that the "someone" that Robin leaves for (to accommodate KMC r/l exit) is Robert and NOT Stone (hes been dead forever) and defineately NOT Brenduh....and I hope to god she takes Emma with her. Im beyond over seeing all the "double standards" as I see thrown around the boards because Sabrina cant win and Robin is everything from a busy body, know it all, terrible mother etc. If the writers let her leave WITHOUT her daughter this time around would be a great disservice to a character that has been on and off the show for MANY years, especially after Robin said to Emma that NOTHING would take her away again. The writers do these things to characters, NOT the actors themselves so why all the hate is beyond me. Why doesnt Pat get hate for being that playboy? reformed or not, and why isnt Sabrina getting MORE grief for lying to Pat regardless of her "pure" motives??? Let Robin leave WITH her daughter, and let Pat play fantasy island with Sabrina the dreamer and move on already. At this point, I think Id rather see Heather running amuck MORE then anything to do with Pat/Sabrina/Robin....oh and if your a Robin hater...please MOVE ON....

The problem I have with Robin taking Emma is whether Patrick would just roll over and let that happen. KMc has said that the fans might not like the way she leaves and IMO that is by design because KMc only came back to tie up loose ends the actress wants to move on so making the fans "hate" her might be the only way the fans can let Patrick move on. sorry I wondered a little but ultimately I think that Pat would not let her just take Emma I think he would say to robin "if you want to go save the world thats your thing, my daughter stays" or some scenario like that.

Or, if he will be able to pull himself away from Sabrina and her baby drama to care, since Robin lost two or almost two years with her daughter, maybe he will think it would be a good thing for Emma to spend more time with her mother and they work out some sort of shared custody thing, as I kinda think there is a divorce in their future. Sabrina is too big a wedge and with KMC leaving its makes for the opening for a Pat/Sab reunion with baby in tow, but who knows, I unfortunately cant see the future. I am also curious as to who will be receiving all the hate once Robin is gone again....every story has to have the character I guess..

#4   2014/01/27 01:32PM
    oltllover

Quote tyandy:
    Quote oltllover:

Or, if he will be able to pull himself away from Sabrina and her baby drama to care, since Robin lost two or almost two years with her daughter, maybe he will think it would be a good thing for Emma to spend more time with her mother and they work out some sort of shared custody thing, as I kinda think there is a divorce in their future. Sabrina is too big a wedge and with KMC leaving its makes for the opening for a Pat/Sab reunion with baby in tow, but who knows, I unfortunately cant see the future. I am also curious as to who will be receiving all the hate once Robin is gone again....every story has to have the character I guess..

That is actually a really good point about Robin spending time with Emma, I guess it depends on where Robin is going. I am sure their will be haters but KMc made this choice a long time ago. It is what it is.

#5   2014/01/27 01:35PM
    tyandy

Quote oltllover:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote oltllover:

That is actually a really good point about Robin spending time with Emma, I guess it depends on where Robin is going. I am sure their will be haters but KMc made this choice a long time ago. It is what it is.

You are absolutely correct, there will always be haters of something. guess thats what keeps the "debate" interesting..lol

#6   2014/01/27 01:45PM
    TJM0324

Robin will be back again this Fall. This is why I don't care for the character anymore. Same as Luke. Thjey story Lines of them coming and going in ways that interup other story lines too much.

#7   2014/01/27 01:49PM
    oltllover

Quote TJM0324: Robin will be back again this Fall. This is why I don't care for the character anymore. Same as Luke. Thjey story Lines of them coming and going in ways that interup other story lines too much.

Where did you hear that?

#8   2014/01/27 01:56PM
    Nightmoves

Quote tyandy:
    Quote oltllover:

My guess is Lulu.

#9   2014/01/27 01:58PM
    tyandy

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote oltllover:

My guess is Lulu.

LOL...yeah probably!!! altho, I kinda think she deserves it a lil bit at this point with the way shes acting about leaving Dante and being all NON disclosure with Det. West....

#10   2014/01/27 02:00PM
    Bizlet

Quote TJM0324: Robin will be back again this Fall. This is why I don't care for the character anymore. Same as Luke. Thjey story Lines of them coming and going in ways that interup other story lines too much.

I am actually not happy to hear she is returning in the fall, but maybe this return will be planed better and not just dropped on the writers. At least when Luke leaves they know in advance when his vacations are and things are filmed accordingly. The story around Robin's return was good, but I could tell by the pace of it she was not staying it all seemed very forced and they pushed other things out of the way in order to accommodate her being there.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/27 02:01PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list