List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny Spoiler for Monday

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny Spoiler for Monday

Started by Bizlet at 2014/01/27 07:09AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 09:18AM, Views: 349, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/01/27 07:09AM
    Sonny Spoiler for Monday
    Bizlet

He is breaking glassware again it is going to be a bad week for Sonny I guess he is upset that Morgan is working for the Jerome family.

#2   2014/01/27 08:26AM
    Re: Sonny Spoiler for Monday
    Monkey Mama

Quote Bizlet: He is breaking glassware again it is going to be a bad week for Sonny I guess he is upset that Morgan is working for the Jerome family.

Oh boo hoo hoo.... poor Sonny. LOL Julian may have turned his son against him but at least Sonny can rest easy knowing that he inconvenienced Julian by having to find a new place to live!! HAHA!!....Ya, cause that's on the same level

#3   2014/01/27 09:06AM
    Bizlet

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Bizlet: He is breaking glassware again it is going to be a bad week for Sonny I guess he is upset that Morgan is working for the Jerome family.

Oh boo hoo hoo.... poor Sonny. LOL Julian may have turned his son against him but at least Sonny can rest easy knowing that he inconvenienced Julian by having to find a new place to live!! HAHA!!....Ya, cause that's on the same level

We know where Julian is going to end up living after this eviction in a house right next door to Sonny. So who will be having the last laugh then.

#4   2014/01/27 09:18AM
    oltllover

LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list