List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: You know what I really want to see? (spoilers too)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

You know what I really want to see? (spoilers too)

Started by ashuri-chan at 2014/01/26 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 10:41AM, Views: 750, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/01/26 10:41AM
    You know what I really want to see? (spoilers too)
    ashuri-chan

I really, really want to see Morgan's reaction to Ava killing Connie. That's what I want to see the most. They are texting back and fourth like little middle love birds saying I miss you and I love you and stuff and it's so ridiculous!

I want him to see her for what she is and see what he turned on his family for. It's time they make A.J remember and close that story line! Ava is obviously never going to confess.

so some spoilers we have here.

No wait let me rant about one more thing.

Sam did this two years ago when she and Jason were going through some things and now dumlu is too! She is running around telling people she left Dante and apparently she is going to tell Nathan that she left him and they are finished! Why the heck are you going to tell your HUSBAND'S partner what is going on in your marriage when one, you haven't told him and two it's none of his business!

I know he is going to be in their story line but her telling other people her business and not even telling her HUSBAND they are over and done with........I mean.....that's so stupid!

So some spoilers yes?

Well before he talks to Morgan, Sonny talks to Olivia. Apparently Anna and Robert are hiding a secret. He reminds her of that after she confides in him that she thinks Duke is hiding something.

Apparently Julian is drawn to Alexis. He and Ava also start to turn on each other and Ava gives Morgan a gun to use on Sonny.

I hope Rafe punches T.J. He hit Rafe one time and after Silas gets arrested, T.J is going to taunt him about both his father and uncle being killers. Pot meet kettle! T.J shut up! Who does your guardian work for again? Rafe punch him!!

Sam complains to Dante about Nathan, Dante whines to Sam about Lulu. Fun! Not!

Nik wants to get in Liz's business and pushes her for answers when he sees she is struggling and she almost tells him about Brina and Pat.

Morgan is given an ultimatum. If he really wanted to come home why doesn't he just tell Sonny the truth and that Julian won't let him. Maybe he really doesn't. I don't know. I mean Sonny would surely protect Morgan after he crosses back over. Stupid kid, shouldn't have crossed to begin with.

Apparently there is going to be a mystery nurse at the hospital.

#2   2014/01/27 08:36AM
    Re: You know what I really want to see? (spoilers too)
    Howie79

I agree with a big portion of your post. I would love for someone to take Morgan and NuLu down to the docks for a nice long walk off of the short pier.

There are several things that I would like wrapped up too:

1. The whole Robin/Patrick/Sabrina/baby storyline. Please make it go away. So over the baby storylines. DOn't the writers have any other ideas?

2. THe whole Heather kidnapping Carly to frame Franco. UGH.

3. With the exception of Det. Nathan West, can we please stop adding all these new people and instead develop character that we already have. With rumors circulating that both Liz and AJ are on their way out, it makes me sad. These are two characters with deep root in GH/PC who have great s/l potential being cast aside for newbies. Not that I am against new characters, but I think that we have enough on screen right now.

4. Can Lucy and Scott just go away. Although, this s/l is classic soap 101. I just would have liked it to have been written with better characters.

#3   2014/01/27 08:52AM
    PatsMom

Quote Howie79: I agree with a big portion of your post. I would love for someone to take Morgan and NuLu down to the docks for a nice long walk off of the short pier.

There are several things that I would like wrapped up too:

1. The whole Robin/Patrick/Sabrina/baby storyline. Please make it go away. So over the baby storylines. DOn't the writers have any other ideas?

2. THe whole Heather kidnapping Carly to frame Franco. UGH.

3. With the exception of Det. Nathan West, can we please stop adding all these new people and instead develop character that we already have. With rumors circulating that both Liz and AJ are on their way out, it makes me sad. These are two characters with deep root in GH/PC who have great s/l potential being cast aside for newbies. Not that I am against new characters, but I think that we have enough on screen right now.

4. Can Lucy and Scott just go away. Although, this s/l is classic soap 101. I just would have liked it to have been written with better characters.

Ditto!

#4   2014/01/27 08:53AM
    ashuri-chan

Something you said in number three. I hate that the writers add these new cops and have them focus on one person in GH and is determined to put them away and it always turns out the person is innocent. Like John thinking Sonny killed his sister and Dante coming to take Sonny down, Claire came to town to take Sonny down and ended up in his bed and now she's gone.

Stop with the new cops! It's so dumb! The targeted resident didn't do it and this story line is over done. And really how many partners does Dante have to put up with? He's the only working cop on the show and it is just sad to see him go through partners, it's ridiculous!

#5   2014/01/27 10:21AM
    Howie79

Quote ashuri-chan: Something you said in number three. I hate that the writers add these new cops and have them focus on one person in GH and is determined to put them away and it always turns out the person is innocent. Like John thinking Sonny killed his sister and Dante coming to take Sonny down, Claire came to town to take Sonny down and ended up in his bed and now she's gone.

Stop with the new cops! It's so dumb! The targeted resident didn't do it and this story line is over done. And really how many partners does Dante have to put up with? He's the only working cop on the show and it is just sad to see him go through partners, it's ridiculous!

ITA. I often wonder what happened to Dolores Padilla. One day she was there, trying to get Johnny to help her figure out who murdered her sister, then the next day she was gone. I only singled out Det. West as not minding him on the show is simply because he is some very yummy eye candy, IMO. But yes, lets have a couple of police persons who we can develop and not just bring in for one case/person.

#6   2014/01/27 10:41AM
    ashuri-chan

Quote Howie79:
    Quote ashuri-chan: Something you said in number three. I hate that the writers add these new cops and have them focus on one person in GH and is determined to put them away and it always turns out the person is innocent. Like John thinking Sonny killed his sister and Dante coming to take Sonny down, Claire came to town to take Sonny down and ended up in his bed and now she's gone.

ITA. I often wonder what happened to Dolores Padilla. One day she was there, trying to get Johnny to help her figure out who murdered her sister, then the next day she was gone. I only singled out Det. West as not minding him on the show is simply because he is some very yummy eye candy, IMO. But yes, lets have a couple of police persons who we can develop and not just bring in for one case/person.

I forgot about Delores. I never did like her but I do remember she did have a dead sister. That would have been an interesting story line if the writers bothered to develop it.

I agree about Nathan. He is certainly eye candy. Every time he's on I always say Detective Nathan West! -Swoon- But he is annoying with the whole Silas thing. I wish the writers gave him something else to do.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list