List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ric Lansing returns who should Ric be paired with?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ric Lansing returns who should Ric be paired with?

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/01/25 05:05AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 06:53AM, Views: 1878, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/25 05:05AM
    Ric Lansing returns who should Ric be paired with?
    Axl Rose

Since Ric is returning for February Sweeps and Rick Hearst's first air date being back as Ric Lansing is on February 24th, I wonder who should Ric be paired up with?

My first thought would be reuniting Ric and Elizabeth, putting them back together as a couple because Ric he would be so good for Elizabeth and her boys Cam and Aiden and Elizabeth she would be so good for Ric's daughter Molly

Or how about a Ric/Olivia pairing? Creates a triangle with his brother Sonny with the 2 of them interested in the same woman

Or how about pairing up Ric with Britt Westbourne? A Britt and Ric pairing could actually work

Or how about pairing up Ric with Ava Jerome? A Ric/Ava pairing could actually be hot

#2   2014/01/25 05:22AM
    Re: Ric Lansing returns who should Ric be paired with?
    Bizlet

Ava would interesting especially if Alexis is hitting the sheets with Julian.
    Britt
    Liz

#3   2014/01/25 05:22AM
    Bizlet

Ava would interesting especially if Alexis is hitting the sheets with Julian.
    Britt
    Liz

#4   2014/01/25 06:26AM
    wise chick

Just knowing Rick is returning is good enough.

#5   2014/01/25 06:36AM
    Layngel

I just came on the boards, and read your post. You made my day!!!!!!!! I didn't know Ric was returning, thank you for posting!!!!!!! I am a happy girl

He would like Liz as well since she needs a sl, and her and AJ are done.

#6   2014/01/25 06:56AM
    ransomha

Quote Axl Rose: Since Ric is returning for February Sweeps and Rick Hearst's first air date being back as Ric Lansing is on February 24th, I wonder who should Ric be paired up with?

My first thought would be reuniting Ric and Elizabeth, putting them back together as a couple because Ric he would be so good for Elizabeth and her boys Cam and Aiden and Elizabeth she would be so good for Ric's daughter Molly

Or how about a Ric/Olivia pairing? Creates a triangle with his brother Sonny with the 2 of them interested in the same woman

Or how about pairing up Ric with Britt Westbourne? A Britt and Ric pairing could actually work

Or how about pairing up Ric with Ava Jerome? A Ric/Ava pairing could actually be hot

Liz would be NUTS to give Ric the time of day.
    When they were married he had Carly stashed in their basement.
    Not something you forgive or forget.
    Totally creepy!

#7   2014/01/25 01:10PM
    Insxx

Who wanted Ric back?And for what?They could have brought back Dr. Steve,Johnny or Spinelli or even Jaxs.Rick is a whining little busy body who made me sick. Nothing cute about him. Give him to Liz!She and Nicholas wont make it pass the starting gate. She did have some chemistry with Ric. Liz have done a lot of thing herself and people forgive her so they are about the same.

#8   2014/01/25 01:13PM
    Insxx

Britt is to young for Ric.Give him to Liz,or Ava or what other senior is around.

#9   2014/01/25 01:13PM
    Insxx

Britt is to young for Ric.Give him to Liz,or Ava or what other senior is around.

#10   2014/01/25 02:52PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Ric and Ava would be good. He is not always a nice guy and he likes women who are bad (Faith Roscoe).

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list