List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?

Started by brunette at 2014/01/24 03:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/29 08:01AM, Views: 4793, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2014/01/28 09:53AM
    Re: Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare: I think it will be hard for viewers to buy into Robin leaving her family after she has said numerous times that being with Patrick and Emma is all she thought about during her two years of captivity. But since I am not a Robin fan, I really don't care if she skips town without Emma.

I have to say it is going seem pretty lame for her to run out on her family no matter what the cause, after we heard a sanctimonious speeches to Pat, Emma, and Sabrina about how PC was her home and where she belonged with her family.

#42   2014/01/28 10:53AM
    brunette

There's a reason for me titling the thread. Listen, we all its the writers but we have to voice opinions on the characters. That said, the writers come up with stupid stories because they have accommodate km's coming and going...which I hate. Anyway, I would accept a story where she comes back but stays with her family. One where she returns to work and becomes COS. I would accept anything that doesn't involve her leaving her family like she did prior kidnapped. This whole wanting to help is great but choose your time, don't just come up with another I'm helping my friend and take off when you were going crazy to come back. You broke up a good thing for Patrick/Emma/Sabrina for NOTHING. It's really really dumb and inconsiderate.

This is why we "the ones that don't care for robin" are upset. BUT, what about the Sabrina haters that hate her simply because she breathes? ??

You know its true so don't be so offended when we all express our opinions.

#43   2014/01/28 11:20AM
    lovelovegh

Quote brunette: There's a reason for me titling the thread. Listen, we all its the writers but we have to voice opinions on the characters. That said, the writers come up with stupid stories because they have accommodate km's coming and going...which I hate. Anyway, I would accept a story where she comes back but stays with her family. One where she returns to work and becomes COS. I would accept anything that doesn't involve her leaving her family like she did prior kidnapped. This whole wanting to help is great but choose your time, don't just come up with another I'm helping my friend and take off when you were going crazy to come back. You broke up a good thing for Patrick/Emma/Sabrina for NOTHING. It's really really dumb and inconsiderate.

This is why we "the ones that don't care for robin" are upset. BUT, what about the Sabrina haters that hate her simply because she breathes? ??

I don't hate Sabrina, I like Sabrina and I am a huge Robin fan. If written correctly I think she could be on for years to come. My only issue with Sabrina is she is so in love with Patrick I think she loses herself. She is a nice girl but she has spunk with other characters, such as Felix and Carlos and I like that a lot. A nice person can have a back bone, but with Patrick she becomes timid always putting his hapiness before her own, which is so nice in some ways but I just keep thinking if they end up together one day in the future she is going to snap and be tired of putting his needs always before her own. Yes Patrick needed Sabrina's kind ways and so did Emma and Sabrina loves them, but every single decision she makes I feel like it is what is best for Patrick, not even Patrick and Sabrina but what is best for Patrick. Love both charaters but I like her spunk with Carlos better, she is not afraid to speak her mind with Carlos.

#44   2014/01/28 11:30AM
    ghfanfare

^^^Yeah, I'm not a Sabrina lover or hater. I'm kinda ambivalent as far as that goes. But I do agree she seems to have more personality with Carlos.

Why do they all want Patty cakes so much anyway? He's no great prize.

#45   2014/01/28 11:33AM
    brunette

Quote lovelovegh:
    Quote brunette: There's a reason for me titling the thread. Listen, we all its the writers but we have to voice opinions on the characters. That said, the writers come up with stupid stories because they have accommodate km's coming and going...which I hate. Anyway, I would accept a story where she comes back but stays with her family. One where she returns to work and becomes COS. I would accept anything that doesn't involve her leaving her family like she did prior kidnapped. This whole wanting to help is great but choose your time, don't just come up with another I'm helping my friend and take off when you were going crazy to come back. You broke up a good thing for Patrick/Emma/Sabrina for NOTHING. It's really really dumb and inconsiderate.

I don't hate Sabrina, I like Sabrina and I am a huge Robin fan. If written correctly I think she could be on for years to come. My only issue with Sabrina is she is so in love with Patrick I think she loses herself. She is a nice girl but she has spunk with other characters, such as Felix and Carlos and I like that a lot. A nice person can have a back bone, but with Patrick she becomes timid always putting his hapiness before her own, which is so nice in some ways but I just keep thinking if they end up together one day in the future she is going to snap and be tired of putting his needs always before her own. Yes Patrick needed Sabrina's kind ways and so did Emma and Sabrina loves them, but every single decision she makes I feel like it is what is best for Patrick, not even Patrick and Sabrina but what is best for Patrick. Love both charaters but I like her spunk with Carlos better, she is not afraid to speak her mind with Carlos.

I think you understand. I totally get your position on Sabrina.

#46   2014/01/28 12:12PM
    strawberrybu...

The problem is Robin came back talking about how all she thought about for 2 yrs is getting back to Patrick and Emma. How THEY were the most important things to her, so for her to then turn around after being home for such a short time, and leave Patty and Emma for anything other than being kidnapped again or being dead is simply crazy or just plain selfish.
    For the Robin fans to try and defend her after they all kept saying how much she loved her family and deserved to be with them is just......they kept saying how she did not leave volunteerily so she deserved to get her family back, so if this is all true, and she leaves again by choice this time, I don't see how anyone can defend that .
    This does not have anything to do with KMC's career choices,just her characters choices. We can judge her characters choices and they are cray,cray. If this is all true. JMO.

#47   2014/01/28 12:20PM
    brunette

Loves - that's my whole point.

#48   2014/01/28 12:48PM
    TJM0324

This is what I dislike about Robin and Luke their departures create way to many changes for the other character's story lines. I can see making a visit back to PC. But the writers are the ones who do this to us, not the actors.

#49   2014/01/28 01:46PM
    brunette

Of course its the writers and not the actors, but the coming and going the actors have is on them and go me it is very annoying and it disrupts the flow of other good stories. When things are going well they decide yo bring back a dead person simply because they. The hell with the viewer.

#50   2014/01/28 01:53PM
    iluvtad

Quote ghfanfare: ^^^Yeah, I'm not a Sabrina lover or hater. I'm kinda ambivalent as far as that goes. But I do agree she seems to have more personality with Carlos.

Why do they all want Patty cakes so much anyway? He's no great prize.

Finally! I have been saying that for ages, I think he is as dull as an old penny! When Sabrina & Robin were waiting "for him to make his choice", I kept thinking what for? If he is the prize, I would settle for 2nd place, I am not a Robin fan, far from it, but I enjoy her even less when she is with Patrick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list