List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?

Started by brunette at 2014/01/24 03:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/29 08:01AM, Views: 4568, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2014/01/27 07:23PM
    Re: Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?
    KillerQueen

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    KillerQueen

May the poster was thinking of the time Robin DID go to Africa and while she was a way Patrick had the ONS with Lisa. Any way that was what I tough the post was about. How Robin leaves this time..no clue

I'm sure you're right, but I don't understand why helping AIDS victims would anger anyone. Emma was fine with her father during Robin's absence, not to mention Robin cut the trip short to come home to her family. Men travel all the time on business, so why can't a woman?

I think anyone understands bussines trips relted to their jobs. Robin s trip to Africa was not related to her job.

#32   2014/01/27 07:32PM
    tyandy

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Lialovessoaps:
    KillerQueen

May the poster was thinking of the time Robin DID go to Africa and while she was a way Patrick had the ONS with Lisa. Any way that was what I tough the post was about. How Robin leaves this time..no clue

I'm sure you're right, but I don't understand why helping AIDS victims would anger anyone. Emma was fine with her father during Robin's absence, not to mention Robin cut the trip short to come home to her family. Men travel all the time on business, so why can't a woman?

I think anyone understands bussines trips relted to their jobs. Robin s trip to Africa was not related to her job.

well since someone wont respect my space, I wont respect theirs....bottom line this is a Robin bash thread...as usual....but its all good....since she cant win, and apparently there are some posters that believe that she is the devil incarnate, Ill add my two cents....women can do whatever they want....if a woman thinks that the only way she is validated is by being home with her kid/kids, so be it, to those that dont feel that way. more power to them. news flash...YOU ARE NO BETTER MOTHER BY BEING HOME, OR HAVING A JOB, OR WHATEVER....its how you are a mother...period...and if you dont like my opinion...then you know what to do....oh...JMO

#33   2014/01/27 09:46PM
    Lialovessoaps

KillerQueen

Helping AIDS victims isn't related to being a doctor? General Hospital is where she worked. Being a doctor and helping the sick is her job.

#34   2014/01/28 03:43AM
    stonecoldhot

The question is what is Robin going to do....she is leaving,doesn`t matter where. Is she going to leave Patrick after begging Sabrina to let him go? Is she leaving Emma again? Emma will think she is back in heaven, or is she going to rip Emma away from her father? How could she put Emma`s life in turmoil again? There is no excuse,her daughter should come first after all she`s been through

#35   2014/01/28 05:08AM
    brunette

Quote stonecoldhot: The question is what is Robin going to do....she is leaving,doesn`t matter where. Is she going to leave Patrick after begging Sabrina to let him go? Is she leaving Emma again? Emma will think she is back in heaven, or is she going to rip Emma away from her father? How could she put Emma`s life in turmoil again? There is no excuse,her daughter should come first after all she`s been through

Period! Case closed!

#36   2014/01/28 05:19AM
    Bizlet

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    KillerQueen

Helping AIDS victims isn't related to being a doctor? General Hospital is where she worked. Being a doctor and helping the sick is her job.

They may play it up on the show but my church organize trip to Africa and to distribute supplies, medications ect. While I am sure they are thrilled if you are doctor or nurse is it not required. Most of the people going over are also retired and or kids are full grown IR.

#37   2014/01/28 08:43AM
    Lialovessoaps

Bizlet

They may play it up on the show but my church organize trip to Africa and to distribute supplies, medications ect. While I am sure they are thrilled if you are doctor or nurse is it not required. Most of the people going over are also retired and or kids are full grown IR.

I was told her trip was not related to her job, and explained that it was. I'm aware that non-medical volunteers help out over there, but Robin went in a different capacity. I can't even believe someone has a gripe with a woman for wanting to help sick people.

It was 4 years ago anyway, so who cares but those who want to bash Robin for coming home and bumping Sabrina out of the way.

#38   2014/01/28 09:00AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Bizlet

I was told her trip was not related to her job, and explained that it was. I'm aware that non-medical volunteers help out over there, but Robin went in a different capacity. I can't even believe someone has a gripe with a woman for wanting to help sick people.

It was 4 years ago anyway, so who cares but those who want to bash Robin for coming home and bumping Sabrina out of the way.

I don`t think anyone has a gripe with Robin wanting to help sick people, but there are plenty of sick people right here that need help. Why can`t she stay here and do medical research or what ever, so that she doesn't leave her family, a family she fought so hard to get back to and after she destroyed what Patrick and Emma had with Sabrina,they were very happy to start a new family with her

#39   2014/01/28 09:22AM
    ghfanfare

I think it will be hard for viewers to buy into Robin leaving her family after she has said numerous times that being with Patrick and Emma is all she thought about during her two years of captivity. But since I am not a Robin fan, I really don't care if she skips town without Emma.

#40   2014/01/28 09:35AM
    lovelovegh

Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote brunette:
    Quote lulujaz: What was the point of all the buildup and bringing Robin back? I Hope she stays gone. I know she's a legacy character but I never liked her after Stone died. such a sanctimonious busy body. I hate her nasally voice. She always sounds congested. An acting coach could fix that. Oh, wait, she wants to direct. I say go live your dreams but stop popping in and out of GH. Now here's this whole Patrina baby drama left in the wake.

AMEN!! That's my feeling also. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her but if you're coming back make it work biotch. Don't destroy a great thing for patrick and emma for NOTHING. She's obnoxious, self righteous and on many occasions selfish.

Please be gone robin and stay gone. Nobody wants or needs you back.

I agree with you. Patty & Emma could of had Sabrina, someone who truly loved them

I am relatively new to GH and was not familiar with Robin as a character. I knew she had a lot of fans who were just elated to hear she was returning.

Since her return we have hardly seen her with Emma. I saw more Sabrina time with Emma and they clearly loved each other.

From what I have seen of Robin I am not a fan and don't understand why they brought her back only to rip the family apart yet again. I'm not sure how they are going to handle it, but feel sorry for both Emma and Patrick.

Robin has been on since she was a young child in the 80's, like Emma now. This is why long time fans love her so much. We have been through a lot with this character and have seen her grow from a 5 year old to a teenanger, first love and loss, a major health issue, the birth of her child. So many, many things.
    It has always been known she would only come for a little while. People have to understand when you have acted on a show your entire life as you grow up you want to try new things. Luckily becasue GH has been on for so long she is able to do this and we are able to watch her.
    I don't undertand the heading she is a"bandoning her husband and daughter again", she was kidnapped, not really her choice so that is NOT abandonment. When she left before she actually thought she was going into full blown AIDS and would not be around for her family so she was trying to see if she could try new a drug protocol to save her life so she could be alive for her family.
    Besides as we know in soap world if Robin had not come back and messed up Sabrina and Patrick something else would have, no one stays perfect forever. Just look at Dante and LuLu.
    I am so happy Robin came back for a bit, I am sad she is leaving and I feel bad for Patrick and Emma but I think they will make it like Jocelyn and Jax and sometimes she will be gone because she is off visiting Robin.
    So I say Thank you to "Robin" for dedicating almost her entire life to my beloved GH. I appreciate you.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list