List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?

Started by brunette at 2014/01/24 03:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/29 08:01AM, Views: 4319, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/25 04:01PM
    Re: Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?
    Laura6404

maybe faison is alive and will kidnap her again

#12   2014/01/25 09:17PM
    KillerQueen

Quote brunette: Exactly my points about robin. Others have criticized me because they say "women can have career and be a parent" and I say yes you can, but the way robin's character does it is not a good reflection of a mother that puts her family first......NOT AT ALL! In real life it is almost a miracle for a child to grow up without issues with parents that are never around for whatever reason. Personally I would love to have it all but not at the expense of me not being around for my kid to help her and enjoy the little miracles she may have. There's a word for it....sacrifice.

I agree. If Robin was at work that is one thing BUT her going to Africa was not about her job and it was a month away from her husnand and daughter. Her reason for going was to honor Stone. Stone has been dead for YEARS and what about the living, Patrick and Emma THEY needed her..Stone s soul is where ever it s suspose to be. To me honoring a loved one that has dead means being happy and treasure the family you have because you never know

#13   2014/01/26 02:24PM
    brunette

Killerq- Completely! !

#14   2014/01/26 02:49PM
    ashuri-chan

Again? I wasn't aware being kidnapped and held against your will was abandoning your family. Unless you're talking about the time she left for Africa when Patrick cheated on her, I don't think she was abandoning her family then.

And besides Kimberly wants to focus on directing so they have to write the exit into the storyline. Why don't you complain about Patrick, he seems more focused on Sabrina and Carlos than he is with his own family.

#15   2014/01/26 07:38PM
    Lialovessoaps

Quote brunette: I feel so sorry for the robin fans... just when you think all is good she thinks only of herself and forgets about her family. How odd?? No wait, that's what she's known for. Thank God she's a good Dr. because the mother/wife just doesn't work for her. Can't wait to see her sorry a$$ gone, even if its not forever. She's a filler.

Why the anger towards KMc when it was said BEFORE her last exit that she would return briefly to wrap up the kidnapping storyline. Those of us who pay attention to press on soap stars aren't upset about KMc's departure but about the way Robin is being written out, because apparently she's going to do something against character in order to prop Patrick and his pregnant lil mouse.

And she's a good wife and mother, but since she was never meant to stay long term, we're getting this destruction of character crap.

#16   2014/01/27 05:13AM
    brunette

A- I'm not upset at km
    B- even if your husband cheats, you put on your big girl panties and move on with YOUR KID! robin is full of excuses for every bad move she's made. Is your child first or is it you? People that put their careers or anyone ahead of their children are not good parents. ....PERIOD! There is no escaping that truth....but you can keep lying to yourself about if it makes your reality of life better.
    C- robin has had her share of mistakes left and right.

Lastly, going on Rans' logic with Sabrina. If robin knew Patrick was a total playboy, why did she marry him? She knew his MO pretty well so why???

#17   2014/01/27 09:49AM
    Lialovessoaps

brunette:
    B- even if your husband cheats, you put on your big girl panties and move on with YOUR KID! robin is full of excuses for every bad move she's made. Is your child first or is it you? People that put their careers or anyone ahead of their children are not good parents. ....PERIOD! There is no escaping that truth....but you can keep lying to yourself about if it makes your reality of life better.
    C- robin has had her share of mistakes left and right.

Lastly, going on Rans' logic with Sabrina. If robin knew Patrick was a total playboy, why did she marry him? She knew his MO pretty well so why???

I don't even know what you're talking about because other than the one time Patrick had sex with Lisa Niles he's never cheated on Robin. Sabrina happened because he thought Robin was dead, and Robin made it more than clear that she understood him moving forward. Probably because she thought she was dying before her kidnapping, and made the video asking him to move forward upon her death.

And what are you talking about in terms of her putting Emma first? She's been nothing but a wonderful, loving mother since the day she found out she was carrying Emma, so again what in the world are you referring to? Nothing has been released about Robin's departure story, and if Emma's staying behind there will be good reason for it, because Robin would rather die than to ever leave her baby again.

#18   2014/01/27 11:09AM
    brunette

Someone said (I thought it was you) that robin left to Africa because Patrick cheated....making it Patrick's fault. I say...WHO CARES?? If he cheats and you want to leave, you take your kid with you. You don't just take off bc you're upset. Noone cares, when a child is involvex you what you havr to for the child....not what makes YOU feel better. I don't hate km...I can't stand the poor xcuse of a character that is ROBIN.

If you read all comments you'll understand mine.

#19   2014/01/27 11:19AM
    Bizlet

Quote brunette: Someone said (I thought it was you) that robin left to Africa because Patrick cheated....making it Patrick's fault. I say...WHO CARES?? If he cheats and you want to leave, you take your kid with you. You don't just take off bc you're upset. Noone cares, when a child is involvex you what you havr to for the child....not what makes YOU feel better. I don't hate km...I can't stand the poor xcuse of a character that is ROBIN.

ITA, about leaving with Emma, since that was the first she said to her. "I am never going to let you go again" I think Spencer, Cam and Emma are all do for SORAS what better to start that then Emma on a journey with Robin.

#20   2014/01/27 11:38AM
    KillerQueen

Quote brunette: Someone said (I thought it was you) that robin left to Africa because Patrick cheated....making it Patrick's fault. I say...WHO CARES?? If he cheats and you want to leave, you take your kid with you. You don't just take off bc you're upset. Noone cares, when a child is involvex you what you havr to for the child....not what makes YOU feel better. I don't hate km...I can't stand the poor xcuse of a character that is ROBIN.

Patrick cheated WHILE Robin was in Africa not before or after. He didn't WANT her to go but her mind was set. Either way you don't leave your small child for a month, certainly NOT when you DONT HAVE TO. And Robin didn't have to, simple as that

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list