List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?

Started by brunette at 2014/01/24 03:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/29 08:01AM, Views: 4705, Replies: 60
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/24 03:08PM
    Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?
    brunette

I feel so sorry for the robin fans... just when you think all is good she thinks only of herself and forgets about her family. How odd?? No wait, that's what she's known for. Thank God she's a good Dr. because the mother/wife just doesn't work for her. Can't wait to see her sorry a$$ gone, even if its not forever. She's a filler.

#2   2014/01/24 03:28PM
    Re: Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?
    lulujaz

What was the point of all the buildup and bringing Robin back? I Hope she stays gone. I know she's a legacy character but I never liked her after Stone died. such a sanctimonious busy body. I hate her nasally voice. She always sounds congested. An acting coach could fix that. Oh, wait, she wants to direct. I say go live your dreams but stop popping in and out of GH. Now here's this whole Patrina baby drama left in the wake.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/24 03:30PM
    #3   2014/01/24 03:36PM
    brunette

Quote lulujaz: What was the point of all the buildup and bringing Robin back? I Hope she stays gone. I know she's a legacy character but I never liked her after Stone died. such a sanctimonious busy body. I hate her nasally voice. She always sounds congested. An acting coach could fix that. Oh, wait, she wants to direct. I say go live your dreams but stop popping in and out of GH. Now here's this whole Patrina baby drama left in the wake.

AMEN!! That's my feeling also. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her but if you're coming back make it work biotch. Don't destroy a great thing for patrick and emma for NOTHING. She's obnoxious, self righteous and on many occasions selfish.

Please be gone robin and stay gone. Nobody wants or needs you back.

#4   2014/01/24 03:51PM
    Bizlet

I am glad I am not only one that does not think she walks on water. That is what I truly like about RC's writing style over Guza he knows how to write for an ensemble cast and not just write around a few stars. Your favorite may not be on everyday, but the show won't come crashing down if someone dose not renew their contract.

#5   2014/01/24 03:56PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote brunette:
    Quote lulujaz: What was the point of all the buildup and bringing Robin back? I Hope she stays gone. I know she's a legacy character but I never liked her after Stone died. such a sanctimonious busy body. I hate her nasally voice. She always sounds congested. An acting coach could fix that. Oh, wait, she wants to direct. I say go live your dreams but stop popping in and out of GH. Now here's this whole Patrina baby drama left in the wake.

AMEN!! That's my feeling also. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her but if you're coming back make it work biotch. Don't destroy a great thing for patrick and emma for NOTHING. She's obnoxious, self righteous and on many occasions selfish.

I agree with you. Patty & Emma could of had Sabrina, someone who truly loved them

#6   2014/01/24 04:16PM
    brunette

The difference we both relationship's is huge. Robin and pPatrick were ok but with many many bumps and while I believe in helping the needy ( I volunteer for the elderly and homeless) you don't leave your list kid behind with your husband indefinitely bc you want to help others. You either wait till your kid is a little older or take them with you. The younger years are too important and there wil ALWAYS be someone to help. If you want ghem...make it work. The robin character doesn't care. Plain and simple.

#7   2014/01/24 08:21PM
    KillerQueen

Quote brunette: The difference we both relationship's is huge. Robin and pPatrick were ok but with many many bumps and while I believe in helping the needy ( I volunteer for the elderly and homeless) you don't leave your list kid behind with your husband indefinitely bc you want to help others. You either wait till your kid is a little older or take them with you. The younger years are too important and there wil ALWAYS be someone to help. If you want ghem...make it work. The robin character doesn't care. Plain and simple.

I agree. Helping others is a good thing but when you have a small child that child comes first. Even if you have a good support system , SO WHAT, they are not the mother YOU are. While I like Anna and Robert they were not known for putting Robin first either You would think Robin would learn what NOT to do when you become a mother

#8   2014/01/25 05:20AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote brunette: The difference we both relationship's is huge. Robin and pPatrick were ok but with many many bumps and while I believe in helping the needy ( I volunteer for the elderly and homeless) you don't leave your list kid behind with your husband indefinitely bc you want to help others. You either wait till your kid is a little older or take them with you. The younger years are too important and there wil ALWAYS be someone to help. If you want ghem...make it work. The robin character doesn't care. Plain and simple.

It would be obvious if Robin left,she doesn't care about her husband and daughter at all, and she would leave knowning that Dr O was going to be in the same town as her daughter.

#9   2014/01/25 10:01AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote brunette:

I agree with you. Patty & Emma could of had Sabrina, someone who truly loved them

I am relatively new to GH and was not familiar with Robin as a character. I knew she had a lot of fans who were just elated to hear she was returning.

Since her return we have hardly seen her with Emma. I saw more Sabrina time with Emma and they clearly loved each other.

From what I have seen of Robin I am not a fan and don't understand why they brought her back only to rip the family apart yet again. I'm not sure how they are going to handle it, but feel sorry for both Emma and Patrick.

#10   2014/01/25 10:47AM
    brunette

Exactly my points about robin. Others have criticized me because they say "women can have career and be a parent" and I say yes you can, but the way robin's character does it is not a good reflection of a mother that puts her family first......NOT AT ALL! In real life it is almost a miracle for a child to grow up without issues with parents that are never around for whatever reason. Personally I would love to have it all but not at the expense of me not being around for my kid to help her and enjoy the little miracles she may have. There's a word for it....sacrifice.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list