List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SPOILER - RICK HEARST IS BACK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER - RICK HEARST IS BACK!

Started by HOT PINK at 2014/01/24 01:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 08:51AM, Views: 2639, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/24 01:45PM
    SPOILER - RICK HEARST IS BACK!
    HOT PINK

Great News! Rick Hearst will return to GH as Ric Lansing on February 24. All I can say is YAY! This news has made my day!

soaps.sheknows.com/generalhospital/comings/

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/24 01:54PM
    #2   2014/01/24 01:51PM
    Re: SPOILER - RICK HEARST IS BACK!
    Axl Rose

With Ric Lansing back in town I wonder if Ric will be a father to his only child, his teenage daughter Molly? I wonder what Ric will think about his daughter Molly dating TJ? Or if Ric will tell Rafe to stay away from his daughter Molly?

Or with Ric back I wonder if he will side with the Jeromes over his own brother Sonny?

#3   2014/01/24 02:21PM
    TJM0324

I am just happy they are bringing someone back that isn't coming back from the dead.

#4   2014/01/24 02:32PM
    Peach54

Maybe Rick could dethrone Scotty and become the new DA. Scotty and Lucy could then head out of town. Both annoying.

#5   2014/01/24 03:51PM
    tyandy

Quote Peach54: Maybe Rick could dethrone Scotty and become the new DA. Scotty and Lucy could then head out of town. Both annoying.

THIS is a perfect scenario! I would love to see this, I liked the Rick character and I would love to see who his relationship with Molly will play out, maybe Molls wont be so freaking irritating with him back...wishful thinking on my part I guess...

#6   2014/01/24 04:52PM
    HOT PINK

I wonder if Ric will turn out to be Julian's attorney? That would drive Sonny crazy. I think Ric would enjoy seeing Julian putting the screws to Sonny until he finds out Julian threatened to kill Molly. Then, I can see Ric joining forces with Sonny and finally bonding with him while they are doing their best to protect their children from Julian. I can also see Ric seducing Ava in an effort to get Morgan out of her clutches.

I think Sonny and Ric would make a formidable team - at least for a while. We all know how devious Ric is, so it would only be a matter of time before he starts plotting against his brother, yet again...

#7   2014/01/25 01:20PM
    Insxx

He is just as popular coming back as Juan was. No one really care or want him back. I actually don see anything for him. I wish they would stop bringing all those old people back. They could have brought Jaxs back or Johnny or Patty's bro.

#8   2014/01/25 02:10PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote HOT PINK: I wonder if Ric will turn out to be Julian's attorney? That would drive Sonny crazy. I think Ric would enjoy seeing Julian putting the screws to Sonny until he finds out Julian threatened to kill Molly. Then, I can see Ric joining forces with Sonny and finally bonding with him while they are doing their best to protect their children from Julian. I can also see Ric seducing Ava in an effort to get Morgan out of her clutches.

I think Sonny and Ric would make a formidable team - at least for a while. We all know how devious Ric is, so it would only be a matter of time before he starts plotting against his brother, yet again...

Hey Pink, love your shoes -LOL I hate Sonny and I would love to see Ric and Julian take him down so I hope he does come on board as Julian's atty.

#9   2014/01/25 02:30PM
    genhospchat

Quote Insxx: He is just as popular coming back as Juan was. No one really care or want him back. I actually don see anything for him. I wish they would stop bringing all those old people back. They could have brought Jaxs back or Johnny or Patty's bro.

Funniest post of the day! Obviously there are people that want him back, considering these posts and people saying they're happy hahaha. If you wish they didn't bring old people back, why suggest bringing someone else back?

I'm good with anyone taking screen time from Frodd and his non-existent anything on the show. Carly best keep her mouth shut on the type of person RIc is considering who she's sharing her bed with.

#10   2014/01/25 05:53PM
    ah76

Quote Insxx: He is just as popular coming back as Juan was. No one really care or want him back. I actually don see anything for him. I wish they would stop bringing all those old people back. They could have brought Jaxs back or Johnny or Patty's bro.
    I for one am ecstatic that Ric is coming back and i'm sure i'm not the only one.I think fans have wanted Ric to come back for years.Plus Ric has a lot of connections on the show.He's Molly's father,Sonny's brother and the ex-husband of both Alexis and Elizabeth.Plus he's a lawyer too and in Port Charles lawyers are needed.As for the characters you want back.Brandon Barash who played Johnny wanted to leave.Ingo Radenmacher who played Jax i think lives in Hawaii with his family now.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list