List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: To tell or not to tell........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

To tell or not to tell........

Started by ransomha at 2014/01/24 01:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 12:50PM, Views: 1279, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/01/27 11:56AM
    Re: To tell or not to tell........
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: I guess the posters that feel Liz should not tell. are also happy no one has told Dante and Lulu that Britt has their son. Why should Lulu and Date be told that they have a child but, someone else is raising it?

And that Brad, spilling the beans to Dante and Lulu about Connie/Georgie. Not his business.

It takes courage to right a wrong. But, not wanting to get involved is so much easier.

Britt STOLE from Dante and Lulu in order to have a baby. STEALING is a crime, period THAT is far different then carrying your own bab wich is NOT a crime. Brad told not because he wanted to do right but to get on Felix s good side. Plus Connie / gerogie was NOT Dante and Lulu s baby so NEITHER was bio related...well Sabrina IS the bio mother of her unborn baby. Different situation calling for different actions

Pat has NO rights to know?
    Why is it only up to Sabrina?
    She's doing the same thing.
    ROBBING Patrick of the baby, IF it's his.

Keeping a child away from's it's parent....same thing.....

Not the same thing at all..the INTENT is different. We can agree or disagree but Sabrina is doing what she thinks is best for ALL parties. Britt only tough of herself and getting Patrick, Brad just wanted Felix and Maxie never thinks anything out....different motives in each case. At lest Sabrina s motives are in the right place AS SEEN ON TV. But Pat will find out eventualy I am sure. What pregnant woman hasn't lie..Olivia, Ava, Carly, Liz, Monica, so what is the big deal about Sabrina not telling daddy dear

Will Patrick care about Sabrina's INSANE motives or care that she kept him from his child?

The other's had motives they justified too.

#32   2014/01/27 12:10PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: I guess the posters that feel Liz should not tell. are also happy no one has told Dante and Lulu that Britt has their son. Why should Lulu and Date be told that they have a child but, someone else is raising it?

And that Brad, spilling the beans to Dante and Lulu about Connie/Georgie. Not his business.

It takes courage to right a wrong. But, not wanting to get involved is so much easier.

Britt STOLE from Dante and Lulu in order to have a baby. STEALING is a crime, period THAT is far different then carrying your own bab wich is NOT a crime. Brad told not because he wanted to do right but to get on Felix s good side. Plus Connie / gerogie was NOT Dante and Lulu s baby so NEITHER was bio related...well Sabrina IS the bio mother of her unborn baby. Different situation calling for different actions

Not the same thing at all..the INTENT is different. We can agree or disagree but Sabrina is doing what she thinks is best for ALL parties. Britt only tough of herself and getting Patrick, Brad just wanted Felix and Maxie never thinks anything out....different motives in each case. At lest Sabrina s motives are in the right place AS SEEN ON TV. But Pat will find out eventualy I am sure. What pregnant woman hasn't lie..Olivia, Ava, Carly, Liz, Monica, so what is the big deal about Sabrina not telling daddy dear

Will Patrick care about Sabrina's INSANE motives or care that she kept him from his child?

I don't care what Patrick will think. He will forgiver for not telling him just as he forgave Robin the perfact, lol. And if he dosent, he his a hipyorcite

#33   2014/01/27 12:16PM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

I don't care what Patrick will think. He will forgiver for not telling him just as he forgave Robin the perfact, lol. And if he dosent, he his a hipyorcite

Could be she's not naming Patrick as the daddy because she has doubts that he is.

Sabrina is a lier. She probably doesn't know herself.
    She cares that much about Robin?
    She doesn't even know Robin.

#34   2014/01/27 12:23PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

Could be she's not naming Patrick as the daddy because she has doubts that he is.

I stated I don't care not Sabrina and I called Robin the perfact, not Sabrina. I think Sabrina too Carlos word nothing happened as nothing that has be shown indicates Carlos has a history of lying to her OR of takeing advange of a fall on your butt drunk woman. If he DID have sex with her she still dosent remember and Carlos would be a PIG, if he had sex with her

#35   2014/01/27 12:40PM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

I stated I don't care not Sabrina and I called Robin the perfact, not Sabrina. I think Sabrina too Carlos word nothing happened as nothing that has be shown indicates Carlos has a history of lying to her OR of takeing advange of a fall on your butt drunk woman. If he DID have sex with her she still dosent remember and Carlos would be a PIG, if he had sex with her

I don't agree.
    IF they had sex, she was a willing participant.
    She went to his house.
    He was drinking too.
    They made love with each other
    I can't see him having sex with an unconscious woman..

#36   2014/01/27 12:50PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

I don't agree.
    IF they had sex, she was a willing participant.
    She went to his house.
    He was drinking too.
    They made love with each other
    I can't see him having sex with an unconscious woman..

I sis not think you would agree. That never crossed my mind, lol

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list