List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: To tell or not to tell........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

To tell or not to tell........

Started by ransomha at 2014/01/24 01:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 12:50PM, Views: 1535, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/01/26 01:04PM
    Re: To tell or not to tell........
    ransomha

Quote ah76: I have no problem with Felicia telling Mac because he is her husband and she may not want to keep secrets from him regarding their friends.However Mac shouldn't tell Kevin or anyone else what Felicia told him.Mac and Felicia should agree to stay out of the mess and just be there for Kevin and Lucy when it all hits the fan.However when Mac and Felicia learn Lucy slept with Scott again and it wasn't just a one time mistake then maybe they should tell Kevin.Now as for Elizabeth she should tell Sabrina she should tell the truth and if she doesn't then Liz will.That way at least Elizabeth gives Sabrina that chance.However maybe Liz should tell Patrick alone and then let him tell Robin himself.

Good thoughts, I agree.

#22   2014/01/26 02:07PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen: In real life you should tell a spouse IF it will affect him, you, or your children directly. Not all srcarts are on the same leveal . Personaly if a friend tries to tell me a whooper of a secart I would tell then I DONT want to know, more info then I want or need to know. Same with baby daddy, IF I knew beyond douht someone was going to be a daddy and was being lied to my first reaction would be to tell him the truth IF he was NOT abusive or on drugs, heavey drinker..reason being FIRST do no harm...and putting an infant with someone like that could lead to great harm. Now on a Soap it s more like who tells..with Liz s past she has no right to judge anyone s decissin PERIOD. Robin is self righties and a busey body, I wouldn't want her giving out info about my cat, Felix, the man cant shut up if you gagged him. While I believe a decent man has the right to know UNLESS the mother to be tells then it no one s business , in SOAPLAND

It's Sabrina and Felix's fault the Liz even knows this information.She didn't go snooping, they are the ones that put her in this position.
    Liz's past has nothing to do with if Patrick has a right to know Sabrina might be carrying his child.
    Pat's Liz's friend, unlike Felix, Liz is a GOOD friend and should do what she thinks is the right thing for Patrick.

Robin is a smart , strong woman. I admire that in a person. ( character )
    She may make feel people feel inferior , but that's on them. Not her fault.

Amen to that!!! Liz pass has nothing to do with telling Patrick. Thanks for pointing that out. I wish I said that. Thanks again!!!

#23   2014/01/26 08:37PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen: In real life you should tell a spouse IF it will affect him, you, or your children directly. Not all srcarts are on the same leveal . Personaly if a friend tries to tell me a whooper of a secart I would tell then I DONT want to know, more info then I want or need to know. Same with baby daddy, IF I knew beyond douht someone was going to be a daddy and was being lied to my first reaction would be to tell him the truth IF he was NOT abusive or on drugs, heavey drinker..reason being FIRST do no harm...and putting an infant with someone like that could lead to great harm. Now on a Soap it s more like who tells..with Liz s past she has no right to judge anyone s decissin PERIOD. Robin is self righties and a busey body, I wouldn't want her giving out info about my cat, Felix, the man cant shut up if you gagged him. While I believe a decent man has the right to know UNLESS the mother to be tells then it no one s business , in SOAPLAND

It's Sabrina and Felix's fault the Liz even knows this information.She didn't go snooping, they are the ones that put her in this position.
    Liz's past has nothing to do with if Patrick has a right to know Sabrina might be carrying his child.
    Pat's Liz's friend, unlike Felix, Liz is a GOOD friend and should do what she thinks is the right thing for Patrick.

Not every thing you / Liz over hears is your / liz s business Period. They were not plotting a hospital take over or making plans to kill or harm anyone etc. Liz s past matters in the sense she hasn't any room to judge OR tell. If Liz were to ENCOURGE Sabrina to tell Patrick then I would be on board with that. I would love to see Liz share with a pregnant young woman her past misakes and how it hurt other far worse when the lie was uncovered....less hurt and damage to tell the truth as soon as possible. Let Sabrina think on that

#24   2014/01/26 10:15PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:

Not every thing you / Liz over hears is your / liz s business Period. They were not plotting a hospital take over or making plans to kill or harm anyone etc. Liz s past matters in the sense she hasn't any room to judge OR tell. If Liz were to ENCOURGE Sabrina to tell Patrick then I would be on board with that. I would love to see Liz share with a pregnant young woman her past misakes and how it hurt other far worse when the lie was uncovered....less hurt and damage to tell the truth as soon as possible. Let Sabrina think on that

I agree compleatly with what you have written. No matter how much good is behind it, it is NOT her or ANYONE elses business or place to say anything. It was not Robin's place regarding Michael nor Felix's and especially not Liz regarding Sabrina. Of course I should add IMO.

#25   2014/01/27 03:55AM
    ransomha

I guess the posters that feel Liz should not tell. are also happy no one has told Dante and Lulu that Britt has their son. Why should Lulu and Date be told that they have a child but, someone else is raising it?

And that Brad, spilling the beans to Dante and Lulu about Connie/Georgie. Not his business.

It takes courage to right a wrong. But, not wanting to get involved is so much easier.

#26   2014/01/27 06:49AM
    ransomha

Good thing Dr. O knows how to keep a secret and not get involved or Dante and Lulu would have their baby.

Not her secret to tell.
    Not Brad's either.

Only Britt. She's the one raising Ben. So, if she doesn't tell HER secret, she gets to keep the baby.

#27   2014/01/27 07:37AM
    ransomha

Maybe Sabrina doesn't like the way Patrick father's Emma.
    Letting his child go to bars or having women sleep at his house when kids are home.
    She might not find this acceptable behavior for HER child.

She might think Carlos will make a better father.

When Sabrina compares herself to Britt, she has a point.
    Two woman both keeping Patrick in the dark about the babies they are carrying.
    While not exactly alike, they do share some similarities.

But, it's ALL up to Sabrina who gets to be a father to this child.

#28   2014/01/27 11:14AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha: I guess the posters that feel Liz should not tell. are also happy no one has told Dante and Lulu that Britt has their son. Why should Lulu and Date be told that they have a child but, someone else is raising it?

And that Brad, spilling the beans to Dante and Lulu about Connie/Georgie. Not his business.

It takes courage to right a wrong. But, not wanting to get involved is so much easier.

Britt STOLE from Dante and Lulu in order to have a baby. STEALING is a crime, period THAT is far different then carrying your own bab wich is NOT a crime. Brad told not because he wanted to do right but to get on Felix s good side. Plus Connie / gerogie was NOT Dante and Lulu s baby so NEITHER was bio related...well Sabrina IS the bio mother of her unborn baby. Different situation calling for different actions

#29   2014/01/27 11:25AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: I guess the posters that feel Liz should not tell. are also happy no one has told Dante and Lulu that Britt has their son. Why should Lulu and Date be told that they have a child but, someone else is raising it?

Britt STOLE from Dante and Lulu in order to have a baby. STEALING is a crime, period THAT is far different then carrying your own bab wich is NOT a crime. Brad told not because he wanted to do right but to get on Felix s good side. Plus Connie / gerogie was NOT Dante and Lulu s baby so NEITHER was bio related...well Sabrina IS the bio mother of her unborn baby. Different situation calling for different actions

Pat has NO rights to know?
    Why is it only up to Sabrina?
    She's doing the same thing.
    ROBBING Patrick of the baby, IF it's his.

Keeping a child away from's it's parent....same thing.....

#30   2014/01/27 11:51AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

Pat has NO rights to know?
    Why is it only up to Sabrina?
    She's doing the same thing.
    ROBBING Patrick of the baby, IF it's his.

Keeping a child away from's it's parent....same thing.....

Not the same thing at all..the INTENT is different. We can agree or disagree but Sabrina is doing what she thinks is best for ALL parties. Britt only tough of herself and getting Patrick, Brad just wanted Felix and Maxie never thinks anything out....different motives in each case. At lest Sabrina s motives are in the right place AS SEEN ON TV. But Pat will find out eventualy I am sure. What pregnant woman hasn't lie..Olivia, Ava, Carly, Liz, Monica, so what is the big deal about Sabrina not telling daddy dear

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list