List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Brad has legacy ties to GH's past= the 80s

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brad has legacy ties to GH's past= the 80s

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/01/24 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 11:31AM, Views: 1523, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/01/25 04:59AM
    Re: Brad has legacy ties to GH's past= the 80s
    Axl Rose

Unless Brad's mother was the one who was white and his dad was the one was Chinese

#12   2014/01/25 04:29PM
    prussell95

when Brad was telling Lucas about Asia mob was in the 80's first thing came to my mind was they have some connection to Julian Jerome. Also I thought the pharmacist may be Brad's grandfather or some relate to him. The reason why I thought about the pharmacist maybe Brad's grandfather because he might have made a deal like Julian did with WSB. When Detective West ask why did he tell that twenty years ago and he said he did not want to get involve. The reason why if he was in WSB he would not want to drawn any attention to his self.

#13   2014/01/27 08:33AM
    Chloe_Spirit

I thought that was just a great throwback to an iconic past story line and it was a great little nod to the audience when Lucas said "Port Charles has an Asian Quarter?!?" because it's true- after that story line the Asian Quarter was pretty much never seen or mentioned again!

#14   2014/01/27 08:50AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Chloe_Spirit: I thought that was just a great throwback to an iconic past story line and it was a great little nod to the audience when Lucas said "Port Charles has an Asian Quarter?!?" because it's true- after that story line the Asian Quarter was pretty much never seen or mentioned again!

I thought so too! I loved the Asian Quarter storyline.

#15   2014/01/27 08:55AM
    Chloe_Spirit

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Chloe_Spirit: I thought that was just a great throwback to an iconic past story line and it was a great little nod to the audience when Lucas said "Port Charles has an Asian Quarter?!?" because it's true- after that story line the Asian Quarter was pretty much never seen or mentioned again!

I did too! I actually re-watched it a few months ago on youtube. So much fun to see glamorous 80s style Anna & Felicia (so much hair! ) Young Robert and that stylish Police Commissioners pad he used to live in and Robin finding out who her parents were and still a hottie Frisco going from rock star to crime fighter!

#16   2014/01/27 09:00AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Chloe_Spirit:
    Quote Nightmoves:

I did too! I actually re-watched it a few months ago on youtube. So much fun to see glamorous 80s style Anna & Felicia (so much hair! ) Young Robert and that stylish Police Commissioners pad he used to live in and Robin finding out who her parents were and still a hottie Frisco going from rock star to crime fighter!

I have watched some of it too! That was really when GH was great IMO (not that I don't still love it now). One of my favorite scenes is when Anna sees Robin and they run to each other after Robin had been kidnapped.

#17   2014/01/27 11:18AM
    brunette

Wow, I've been watching gh for over 30 yrs and I don't remember anything asian. Can someone give me the 411 ?

#18   2014/01/27 11:23AM
    Nightmoves

Quote brunette: Wow, I've been watching gh for over 30 yrs and I don't remember anything asian. Can someone give me the 411 ?

Just youtube 'General Hospital Asian Quarter' it's all there

#19   2014/01/27 11:31AM
    brunette

Thank you

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list