List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Brad has legacy ties to GH's past= the 80s

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brad has legacy ties to GH's past= the 80s

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/01/24 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 11:31AM, Views: 1530, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/24 01:23PM
    Brad has legacy ties to GH's past= the 80s
    Axl Rose

Interesting fact, Brad is related to GH's past, the infamous Woo clan with Brad's biological father being a Chinese Triad in the Asian Quarter back in the 80s and Brad's bio dad essentially was a Chinese mobster who ran the Chinese mob with Brad's great-grandfather Brad's father's grandfather so to hear that Brad is from a Chinese mob family it makes me like his character a whole lot more

Brad being the heir to the Woo organization, imagine that

#2   2014/01/24 01:55PM
    Re: Brad has legacy ties to GH's past= the 80s
    Peach54

I thought that was interesting to, that the writers reached that far back and made a connection. Also, this is just a reach but the pharmacist that filled Silas prescription 20 some years ago was Asian. Wonder if he was part of a Woo Clan. I could see them involved the Woo's and the Jeromes.

#3   2014/01/24 02:00PM
    Bizlet

I am guessing that pharmacist was part of the Woo clan and or is somehow already connected to Ava Jerome.

#4   2014/01/24 02:03PM
    Axl Rose

Brad my bet he was adopted by a white family hence the last name Cooper but still Brad being a Woo I wonder if they will bring the Woo family back to the forefront

Or how about the Chinese restaurant that Jason and Sam got married in, and the Chinese family that owns it, perhaps they are connected to Brad's Woo family somehow

#5   2014/01/24 02:39PM
    Peach54

Good thought Axi

#6   2014/01/24 02:55PM
    Ruca91

Quote Axl Rose: Brad my bet he was adopted by a white family hence the last name Cooper but still Brad being a Woo I wonder if they will bring the Woo family back to the forefront

Or how about the Chinese restaurant that Jason and Sam got married in, and the Chinese family that owns it, perhaps they are connected to Brad's Woo family somehow

Lol maybe all the Chinese people in Port Charles are connected to the Woo family I'm only teasing. I actually wouldn't put it past these writers.

#7   2014/01/24 03:04PM
    nuttbuddy

Except the pharmacist is Japanese, not Chinese.

#8   2014/01/24 05:35PM
    ah76

Yeah i thought it was a nice thing the show tying Brad to characters from the past.Plus Brad may have changed his last name because he didn't want to be connected to his family and maybe Dr.Obrecht blackmailed him with it.Also Cooper could Brad's mother's last name and he took it as his.

#9   2014/01/24 05:46PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote nuttbuddy: Except the pharmacist is Japanese, not Chinese.

Glad to see I am not the only one who saw that! And also finally a reason why Brad's last name is Cooper!!

#10   2014/01/24 07:30PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote nuttbuddy: Except the pharmacist is Japanese, not Chinese.

Glad to see I am not the only one who saw that! And also finally a reason why Brad's last name is Cooper!!

I just figures Brad s mother was Chinness and his dad was white hence the Cooper. But I little the back story, brownie points for the connection to the 1980 s kidnapping S/L.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list