List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julian's got a boo-boo 1-24

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julian's got a boo-boo 1-24

Started by ransomha at 2014/01/24 12:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 11:40AM, Views: 1040, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/24 01:36PM
    Re: Julian's got a boo-boo 1-24
    ransomha

Quote Howie79:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Howie79: Yes Mr. Great Family Man may have one-up'd Julian this time, but once again, Sonny acts without thinking it thru. And the consequence is that Morgan will pay somehow. Not that I mind that, MOrgan is the one character I could do without.

I'm hoping Morgan will go to his father and explain why he betrayed him. To save his mother's life.

Julian threatening moms and kids is not cool.
    He doesn't fight like a man.

True, but personally I think Morgan is the one that deserves the azz kicking as well for turning on family, regardless of the hissy fit, I didnt get my way crap that had him turning to begin with. If hes old enough to gamble, have sex with a mother/daughter duo then he should be old enough to take some licks, ya know like being called out that hes a liar, like some other characters that Id like to see get called out on that as well...I also kinda wish they would have Sonny get out of the business all together, its such a bore lately

Totally agree w/you Tyandy. He is an adult when he is having his affairs and gambling and all of that, but he is a kid when it comes to this. Morgan is irrational, just like his father, and he got himself into this. His only loyalty is to himself. And he, like Sonny, needs to pay some of the consequences to his actions. Besides, Carly is safe from Julian right now, Heather has her.

His consequences will be being shunned by Sonny.

#12   2014/01/24 01:45PM
    tyandy

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Howie79:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Howie79: Yes Mr. Great Family Man may have one-up'd Julian this time, but once again, Sonny acts without thinking it thru. And the consequence is that Morgan will pay somehow. Not that I mind that, MOrgan is the one character I could do without.

I'm hoping Morgan will go to his father and explain why he betrayed him. To save his mother's life.

True, but personally I think Morgan is the one that deserves the azz kicking as well for turning on family, regardless of the hissy fit, I didnt get my way crap that had him turning to begin with. If hes old enough to gamble, have sex with a mother/daughter duo then he should be old enough to take some licks, ya know like being called out that hes a liar, like some other characters that Id like to see get called out on that as well...I also kinda wish they would have Sonny get out of the business all together, its such a bore lately

Totally agree w/you Tyandy. He is an adult when he is having his affairs and gambling and all of that, but he is a kid when it comes to this. Morgan is irrational, just like his father, and he got himself into this. His only loyalty is to himself. And he, like Sonny, needs to pay some of the consequences to his actions. Besides, Carly is safe from Julian right now, Heather has her.

Thats not enough for me, didnt seem to bother Morgan too much the first time it happened, so I highly doubt it will bother him the second time around. Morgan is a whiny brat who desperately needs a spanking...and I DONT mean from Ava! lol

#13   2014/01/24 01:50PM
    ransomha

Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Howie79:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:

Thats not enough for me, didnt seem to bother Morgan too much the first time it happened, so I highly doubt it will bother him the second time around. Morgan is a whiny brat who desperately needs a spanking...and I DONT mean from Ava! lol

A good azz kicking would probably do him good but, he's such a pathetic , jealous person, I don't even know if it would help clear things up for him.

#14   2014/01/24 03:47PM
    tyandy

Quote ransomha:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Howie79:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:

A good azz kicking would probably do him good but, he's such a pathetic , jealous person, I don't even know if it would help clear things up for him.

Im not sure after this latest stunt of his, I mean seriously, Max has been shot BY Morgan, and all it took was Julian threatening Carly and Michael for Morgan to tuck his tail and keep doing Julians bidding against Sonny, did he really think this WASNT going to end badly??? gees

#15   2014/01/24 04:36PM
    ransomha

Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Howie79:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:

Im not sure after this latest stunt of his, I mean seriously, Max has been shot BY Morgan, and all it took was Julian threatening Carly and Michael for Morgan to tuck his tail and keep doing Julians bidding against Sonny, did he really think this WASNT going to end badly??? gees

Morgan and thinking....that's the problem......

#16   2014/01/24 04:54PM
    tyandy

Quote ransomha:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Howie79:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:

Morgan and thinking....that's the problem......

TRUE....definitely something that Morgan CAN be responsible for is thinking.....

#17   2014/01/25 05:35AM
    ransomha

Kind of disappointed we didn't see Shawn get in a few licks.

He's so powerful . Just holding Julian wasn't enough but, doubt Julian would have been able to crawl home if Shawn hit him.

#18   2014/01/25 03:45PM
    Laura6404

this is the most funny and true post i've seen in a long time. and i agree with everything ransomha said!

#19   2014/01/25 04:04PM
    prussell95

Well if you want to score one for Sonny because I don't when it is three against one person; therefore I consider Sonny, Duke, and SHAWN A 'COWARD' when one have to hold the person arms behind their back while the other beat him. That a coward. A fair fight is one on one and person win then that when said the score one.

#20   2014/01/25 04:28PM
    ransomha

Quote prussell95: Well if you want to score one for Sonny because I don't when it is three against one person; therefore I consider Sonny, Duke, and SHAWN A 'COWARD' when one have to hold the person arms behind their back while the other beat him. That a coward. A fair fight is one on one and person win then that when said the score one.

Seriously? Julian was about to shoot Duke, an UNARMED man in cold blood. KILL him.

Julian just got his sissy azz kicked. He got off LUCKY. Saved by his DNA.

Shawn could have/should have SQUASHED him like the little bug he is.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list