List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julian's got a boo-boo 1-24

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julian's got a boo-boo 1-24

Started by ransomha at 2014/01/24 12:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 11:40AM, Views: 952, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/24 12:05PM
    Julian's got a boo-boo 1-24
    ransomha

Kudos to the make up department. Julian looked like he took a serious azz kicking.

I wish they would have shown it.
    This is the best i've enjoyed Julian since he's been on the show.
    He was P L A Y E D and is only breathing because Sonny cares about Danny.

Julian should head out of town while his legs are still able to carry him.
    Great Friday scene, to have a chuckle all weekend long.

As Ava said " Sonny got the better of you" Understatement much!

#2   2014/01/24 12:12PM
    Re: Julian's got a boo-boo 1-24
    oltllover

Quote ransomha: Kudos to the make up department. Julian looked like he took a serious azz kicking.

OK score one for sonny for now but you don't honestly think Julian is just going to wave the white flag do you. Julian has no reason to let sonny or duke or shawn live and because Sonny chose this to prove that Morgan was a "spy" he has now set in motion a holy war. I don't know how it will end but its pretty likely that someone will get hurt. let the barware games begin.

#3   2014/01/24 12:33PM
    Howie79

Yes Mr. Great Family Man may have one-up'd Julian this time, but once again, Sonny acts without thinking it thru. And the consequence is that Morgan will pay somehow. Not that I mind that, MOrgan is the one character I could do without.

#4   2014/01/24 12:36PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha: Kudos to the make up department. Julian looked like he took a serious azz kicking.

OK score one for sonny for now but you don't honestly think Julian is just going to wave the white flag do you. Julian has no reason to let sonny or duke or shawn live and because Sonny chose this to prove that Morgan was a "spy" he has now set in motion a holy war. I don't know how it will end but its pretty likely that someone will get hurt. let the barware games begin.

Julian blew up a shipment and trashed Sonny's warehouse. Julian has gotten to Sonny too, i'm just enjoying this little beat down.

Bet Julian wishes Sonny would have stuck to having him evicted .

The barware will be aimed at Morgan.
    Sonny is so hurt his son turned on him.
    Hope he disowns him for now.
    Also glad Morgan didn't disclose any information to Julian. Won't get a chance now.

#5   2014/01/24 12:39PM
    ransomha

Quote Howie79: Yes Mr. Great Family Man may have one-up'd Julian this time, but once again, Sonny acts without thinking it thru. And the consequence is that Morgan will pay somehow. Not that I mind that, MOrgan is the one character I could do without.

I'm hoping Morgan will go to his father and explain why he betrayed him. To save his mother's life.

Julian threatening moms and kids is not cool.
    He doesn't fight like a man.

#6   2014/01/24 12:43PM
    tyandy

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Howie79: Yes Mr. Great Family Man may have one-up'd Julian this time, but once again, Sonny acts without thinking it thru. And the consequence is that Morgan will pay somehow. Not that I mind that, MOrgan is the one character I could do without.

I'm hoping Morgan will go to his father and explain why he betrayed him. To save his mother's life.

True, but personally I think Morgan is the one that deserves the azz kicking as well for turning on family, regardless of the hissy fit, I didnt get my way crap that had him turning to begin with. If hes old enough to gamble, have sex with a mother/daughter duo then he should be old enough to take some licks, ya know like being called out that hes a liar, like some other characters that Id like to see get called out on that as well...I also kinda wish they would have Sonny get out of the business all together, its such a bore lately

#7   2014/01/24 12:48PM
    strawberrybu...

Sonny is such a loser and this whole mob war is stupid,because they will never let anyone be smarter than Sonny. As stupid as he is ,they make everyone else even stupider . Just sad.

#8   2014/01/24 12:54PM
    Howie79

Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:

True, but personally I think Morgan is the one that deserves the azz kicking as well for turning on family, regardless of the hissy fit, I didnt get my way crap that had him turning to begin with. If hes old enough to gamble, have sex with a mother/daughter duo then he should be old enough to take some licks, ya know like being called out that hes a liar, like some other characters that Id like to see get called out on that as well...I also kinda wish they would have Sonny get out of the business all together, its such a bore lately

Totally agree w/you Tyandy. He is an adult when he is having his affairs and gambling and all of that, but he is a kid when it comes to this. Morgan is irrational, just like his father, and he got himself into this. His only loyalty is to himself. And he, like Sonny, needs to pay some of the consequences to his actions. Besides, Carly is safe from Julian right now, Heather has her.

#9   2014/01/24 01:32PM
    ransomha

Quote strawberrybutterfly: Sonny is such a loser and this whole mob war is stupid,because they will never let anyone be smarter than Sonny. As stupid as he is ,they make everyone else even stupider . Just sad.

I LOVE that!

#10   2014/01/24 01:34PM
    ransomha

Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:

I LOVE Sonny! He's my favorite character on the show and I like that he got one over on Julian today.
    I look at Morgan like he's dim-witted.
    He didn't know what to do when Julian threatened his mom and brother.
    He knows Julian would have no trouble killing them.
    Just wish he tells Sonny the truth.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list