List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who is that?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is that?

Started by calliope at 2014/01/23 04:56PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/24 11:18AM, Views: 804, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/23 04:56PM
    Who is that?
    calliope

I haven't been watching very long and sometimes miss episodes. Who was the cutie Anna was talking to today? Is he just a cop or does he have some other relationship on the show?

#2   2014/01/23 05:03PM
    Re: Who is that?
    ashuri-chan

Detective Nathan West. Cue the swooning. -Swoon!-

#3   2014/01/23 05:08PM
    calliope

Oh he is scrumptious! No connection to anyone? Just a policeman?

#4   2014/01/23 05:17PM
    ashuri-chan

No family connections so far. Just a cop who came to town to take down Silas. He might be involved in the Dante/Lulu story line soon though.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/23 05:17PM
    #5   2014/01/23 05:21PM
    ktmom

He is investigating the overdose of Dr. Clay's wife many years ago. He also has been sniffing around Lulu, who has not told him that she is married.

#6   2014/01/23 05:26PM
    calliope

Thank you all. If you are long time viewers you might not realize how many characters there are, compared to some other soaps. I get lost sometimes and appreciate your help.

#7   2014/01/23 10:58PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote ashuri-chan: No family connections so far. Just a cop who came to town to take down Silas. He might be involved in the Dante/Lulu story line soon though.

My thinking on the eye candy cop from NYC is that he is the younger brother of Silas's comatose wife which is why he WON'T give up the assumption that Silas tried to kill his wife. J. M.O.

#8   2014/01/24 01:49AM
    elijahsgotit

I thought Nathan and Lulu only shared that one scene together?? Does that really constitute sniffing or was there more that I missed?? lol

#9   2014/01/24 11:10AM
    mauimama

Quote elijahsgotit: I thought Nathan and Lulu only shared that one scene together?? Does that really constitute sniffing or was there more that I missed?? lol

We can all see the writing on the wall -- Shrwlu isn't happy with Dante so it won't take much - she and the new cop both show up at the Rib one nite - too much to drink and slam, bam, thank you mame -- Hope Dante finds them both in bed and dumps that twit once and for all!

#10   2014/01/24 11:17AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote mauimama:
    Quote elijahsgotit: I thought Nathan and Lulu only shared that one scene together?? Does that really constitute sniffing or was there more that I missed?? lol

We can all see the writing on the wall -- Shrwlu isn't happy with Dante so it won't take much - she and the new cop both show up at the Rib one nite - too much to drink and slam, bam, thank you mame -- Hope Dante finds them both in bed and dumps that twit once and for all!

Ohh I'm not doubting that something could happen. Heck, I wouldn't put it past Lulu to do it just out of spite toward Dante. I just didn't think one scene was enough to say that Nathan was sniffing but if I had to put that title on one of them, I'd say it was more Lulu, Jmho.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list