List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Really Sonny? Really? Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really Sonny? Really? Spoiler

Started by ashuri-chan at 2014/01/23 03:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 01:59PM, Views: 1966, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/24 07:21AM
    Re: Really Sonny? Really? Spoiler
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ashuri-chan: Sonny and Shawn are going to beat up Julian. I guess after they find out he beats up Duke. Apparently what we saw today was Sonny setting up Morgan because of his conversation with Shawn about Morgan.

But seriously Sonny? Beat him up? That's all?

And you call yourself a ruthless mobster. How many times have you said "I should have finished him off." "I should have killed him."

Here's to another "regret!"

We will all kiss Jullian`s boo boo`s,as always Sonny lets someone else do his dirty work, and whats up with Shawn,isn`t he worried that if he hurts Jullian,he is endangering his son, why does he have to be Sonny`s enforcer

Because this show hates war vets.

I'm guessing Shawn is lurking around the corner to save Duke. Sonny will probably be there too giggling like a schoolgirl while someone else does his job.

Anna now knows Duke lied to her about meeting with Sonny. I hope their relationship is not another casualty of Sonny's inability to take care of things on his own

I wonder what Morgan will think of Sonny setting him up.

Sonny just put Morgan right smack in the middle of danger. If Julian thinks that Morgan was in on this "trap" he will not hesitate to do what he has to. I guess it never occured to Sonny to talk to his son, that maybe the only reason Morgan is working for Julian is because he is threatening him or blackmailing him about shooting Max. such a good daddy. and throwing Duke under the bus is just bonus points for him.

Don't think Morgan would tell the truth do you?
    If that's the case why didn't he tell him on his own?

And it wasn't Sonny that put Morgan in this mess, it was Morgan himself for joining Julian and Julian for not letting him go.

That's what happen on the show anyway.

Morgan is no innocent here but if Sonny suspected him then why not have him followed and then confront him with it instead of setting him up to look like a liar to a rival mobster, not a very smart choice. What did sonny do when he found out the Dante/Dominic was betraying him, shouldn't sonny be concerned that Julian would think that Morgan betrayed him.

I think we'll find that out today.

Not sure if this is all a set up or what.
    Julian may no longer be a threat after today,

After Sonny's shot at Dom' you can see why he now hires people to do his shooting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/24 07:23AM
    #12   2014/01/24 07:22AM
    Bettie Davis

It's all in a day's work, when your in the mob, Sonny could have Shawn put him down for a dirt nap, and like all mob bosses they always have their people do their dirty work, Sonny is being kind to Jullian, so far.

#13   2014/01/24 07:28AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis: It's all in a day's work, when your in the mob, Sonny could have Shawn put him down for a dirt nap, and like all mob bosses they always have their people do their dirty work, Sonny is being kind to Jullian, so far.

You get it Bettie!

#14   2014/01/24 07:29AM
    oltllover

Quote Bettie Davis: It's all in a day's work, when your in the mob, Sonny could have Shawn put him down for a dirt nap, and like all mob bosses they always have their people do their dirty work, Sonny is being kind to Jullian, so far.

Sonny isn't going to kill Julian he has already said so. This whole thing was about testing Morgan.

#15   2014/01/24 07:37AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:

Sonny isn't going to kill Julian he has already said so. This whole thing was about testing Morgan.

He could cripple him enough as to not be a threat to Morgan while keeping his marrow safe for Danny.

Interestedly enough , Sonny cares more about Danny then Julian.

#16   2014/01/24 08:01AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:

He could cripple him enough as to not be a threat to Morgan while keeping his marrow safe for Danny.

Interestedly enough , Sonny cares more about Danny then Julian.

doesn't Julian have goons to do his dirty work too and what about ava, if she thinks Morgan betrayed them couldn't she hurt Morgan. and why did sonny have to tell about duke being with him, now duke has to worry about his life and anna. IMO this is all about sonny wanted to flex his muscle but as usual he didn't think it through.

#17   2014/01/24 08:32AM
    Howie79

Sonny wants instant gratification. He never stops and thinks ahead about the consequences of his actions. That is why people are always begging him to stop doing what he is doing. He acts and then thinks it thru later, sometimes when it is too late. For me, I would quit begging and let him run himself into the ground.

As for Morgan, he is not very bright, and if Ava lifted her skirt and gave him a whiff, he would sell his soul and run back to her like a puppy. Neither Sonny nor Julian should trust him. His only loyalty is to himself and Ava. He is just like Sonny, acts before he thinks. That is why he is in this mess.

#18   2014/01/24 11:05AM
    mauimama

Quote Howie79: Sonny wants instant gratification. He never stops and thinks ahead about the consequences of his actions. That is why people are always begging him to stop doing what he is doing. He acts and then thinks it thru later, sometimes when it is too late. For me, I would quit begging and let him run himself into the ground.

As for Morgan, he is not very bright, and if Ava lifted her skirt and gave him a whiff, he would sell his soul and run back to her like a puppy. Neither Sonny nor Julian should trust him. His only loyalty is to himself and Ava. He is just like Sonny, acts before he thinks. That is why he is in this mess.

Exactly right (about Sonny and Ava lifting her skirt) Morgan reminds me of the big stupid dumb dog on Scooby- he acts and looks like that stupid dog! I hope Sonny whips the crap outa that whiny little snot, even IF Morgan does tell him how Julian threatened him - and if Morgan had his head on his shoulders instead of up Ava's arse - he could've told Sonny about the threats and Sonny would've destroyed Julian right then and there! Obviously we know what part of his body that little twit thinks with!

#19   2014/01/24 11:12AM
    brunette

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ashuri-chan: Sonny and Shawn are going to beat up Julian. I guess after they find out he beats up Duke. Apparently what we saw today was Sonny setting up Morgan because of his conversation with Shawn about Morgan.

But seriously Sonny? Beat him up? That's all?

And you call yourself a ruthless mobster. How many times have you said "I should have finished him off." "I should have killed him."

Here's to another "regret!"

We will all kiss Jullian`s boo boo`s,as always Sonny lets someone else do his dirty work, and whats up with Shawn,isn`t he worried that if he hurts Jullian,he is endangering his son, why does he have to be Sonny`s enforcer

Because this show hates war vets.

I'm guessing Shawn is lurking around the corner to save Duke. Sonny will probably be there too giggling like a schoolgirl while someone else does his job.

Anna now knows Duke lied to her about meeting with Sonny. I hope their relationship is not another casualty of Sonny's inability to take care of things on his own

I wonder what Morgan will think of Sonny setting him up.

Sonny just put Morgan right smack in the middle of danger. If Julian thinks that Morgan was in on this "trap" he will not hesitate to do what he has to. I guess it never occured to Sonny to talk to his son, that maybe the only reason Morgan is working for Julian is because he is threatening him or blackmailing him about shooting Max. such a good daddy. and throwing Duke under the bus is just bonus points for him.

Don't think Morgan would tell the truth do you?
    If that's the case why didn't he tell him on his own?

And it wasn't Sonny that put Morgan in this mess, it was Morgan himself for joining Julian and Julian for not letting him go.

That's what happen on the show anyway.

Morgan is no innocent here but if Sonny suspected him then why not have him followed and then confront him with it instead of setting him up to look like a liar to a rival mobster, not a very smart choice. What did sonny do when he found out the Dante/Dominic was betraying him, shouldn't sonny be concerned that Julian would think that Morgan betrayed him.

Good point. The whole thing is stupid. Sonny is not the brightest mobster, julian is over his head because he doesn't know how powerful sonny and morgan is an idiot but old enough to either know better or at least trust his father or give him the benefit of doubt considering sonny is not a bad father. Even if morgan was furious at some point common sense kicks in and...you go to your dad for protection. These kids grew up in this so they know how powerful their father is.

#20   2014/01/30 11:55AM
    GHstarBodyguard

Folks keep saying on every other blog that Sonny isn't the brightest mob boss,i mean people must forget,that 1.He has held down his territory for OVER two decades (I don't think a dim mob boss could that) 2.He always has a contingency plan in place just in case something goes wrong.3.He is a MOB BOSS he ain't supposed to get his hands too dirty,that's why he hires expendables (Who knows the jobs dangerous) to handle the physical business.For those who thinks he's a coward who NEVER gets his hands dirty,let me take you back to Andrei Karpov (That Russian mob boss),when Sonny thought that he shot Kate Howard,Sonny killed him without blinkin',and then spit on him.Also remember when Johnny Z had the drop on him in the park,before JZ could even take a shot at him,Sonny quickly dispatched his gun and shot Johnny,so don't down play Sonny like he's nothin',because you don't survive 20 years being nothin',IJS.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list