List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Really Sonny? Really? Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really Sonny? Really? Spoiler

Started by ashuri-chan at 2014/01/23 03:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 01:59PM, Views: 1980, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/23 03:41PM
    Really Sonny? Really? Spoiler
    ashuri-chan

Sonny and Shawn are going to beat up Julian. I guess after they find out he beats up Duke. Apparently what we saw today was Sonny setting up Morgan because of his conversation with Shawn about Morgan.

But seriously Sonny? Beat him up? That's all?

And you call yourself a ruthless mobster. How many times have you said "I should have finished him off." "I should have killed him."

Here's to another "regret!"

#2   2014/01/23 08:36PM
    Re: Really Sonny? Really? Spoiler
    portcharles1

I guess that's all that he can do since he's under the impression that if he kills Julian then he (Julian) wouldn't be able to save Danny's life.

#3   2014/01/24 03:53AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ashuri-chan: Sonny and Shawn are going to beat up Julian. I guess after they find out he beats up Duke. Apparently what we saw today was Sonny setting up Morgan because of his conversation with Shawn about Morgan.

And you call yourself a ruthless mobster. How many times have you said "I should have finished him off." "I should have killed him."

We will all kiss Jullian`s boo boo`s,as always Sonny lets someone else do his dirty work, and whats up with Shawn,isn`t he worried that if he hurts Jullian,he is endangering his son, why does he have to be Sonny`s enforcer

#4   2014/01/24 05:46AM
    Nightmoves

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ashuri-chan: Sonny and Shawn are going to beat up Julian. I guess after they find out he beats up Duke. Apparently what we saw today was Sonny setting up Morgan because of his conversation with Shawn about Morgan.

We will all kiss Jullian`s boo boo`s,as always Sonny lets someone else do his dirty work, and whats up with Shawn,isn`t he worried that if he hurts Jullian,he is endangering his son, why does he have to be Sonny`s enforcer

Because this show hates war vets.

I'm guessing Shawn is lurking around the corner to save Duke. Sonny will probably be there too giggling like a schoolgirl while someone else does his job.

Anna now knows Duke lied to her about meeting with Sonny. I hope their relationship is not another casualty of Sonny's inability to take care of things on his own

I wonder what Morgan will think of Sonny setting him up.

#5   2014/01/24 06:35AM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:

He doesn't "have" to be, he wants to be.

And it's like expecting the OWNER of the grocery store to bag the groceries. A boss DELEGATES. That's what bosses do.
    You hire the best person for the job and have them do it.
    Sonny is not a good killer so, he had Jason and now Shawn.

#6   2014/01/24 06:39AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

I'm guessing Shawn is lurking around the corner to save Duke. Sonny will probably be there too giggling like a schoolgirl while someone else does his job.

Anna now knows Duke lied to her about meeting with Sonny. I hope their relationship is not another casualty of Sonny's inability to take care of things on his own

Sonny just put Morgan right smack in the middle of danger. If Julian thinks that Morgan was in on this "trap" he will not hesitate to do what he has to. I guess it never occured to Sonny to talk to his son, that maybe the only reason Morgan is working for Julian is because he is threatening him or blackmailing him about shooting Max. such a good daddy. and throwing Duke under the bus is just bonus points for him.

#7   2014/01/24 06:46AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

Sonny just put Morgan right smack in the middle of danger. If Julian thinks that Morgan was in on this "trap" he will not hesitate to do what he has to. I guess it never occured to Sonny to talk to his son, that maybe the only reason Morgan is working for Julian is because he is threatening him or blackmailing him about shooting Max. such a good daddy. and throwing Duke under the bus is just bonus points for him.

Don't think Morgan would tell the truth do you?
    If that's the case why didn't he tell him on his own?

And it wasn't Sonny that put Morgan in this mess, it was Morgan himself for joining Julian and Julian for not letting him go.

That's what happen on the show anyway.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/24 06:48AM
    #8   2014/01/24 07:03AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

And it wasn't Sonny that put Morgan in this mess, it was Morgan himself for joining Julian and Julian for not letting him go.

LMAO!!

#9   2014/01/24 07:12AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

As a grown man, Shawn made the decision to work for Sonny.
    When Milo wanted out, Sonny wished him well.

Morgan is a not very bright teenager that went to Julian in anger .
    Julian thought it fair play to use a foe's child.
    When Morgan saw he was in way over his head, Julian threatened to KILL HIS MOTHER or KILL HIS BROTHER.

That is a great example of these two men.

#10   2014/01/24 07:15AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

Morgan is no innocent here but if Sonny suspected him then why not have him followed and then confront him with it instead of setting him up to look like a liar to a rival mobster, not a very smart choice. What did sonny do when he found out the Dante/Dominic was betraying him, shouldn't sonny be concerned that Julian would think that Morgan betrayed him.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list