List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael Muhney to GH Rumor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Muhney to GH Rumor

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/01/23 02:52PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 03:25PM, Views: 6822, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/01/26 07:43PM
    Re: Michael Muhney to GH Rumor
    Lialovessoaps

The only role I'd want to see him play is AJ. I think he would be superb and is the only one who could probably get RC to write for the character, as he could easily make AJ the "Adam" of this show.

#32   2014/01/26 07:52PM
    pixles

Everyone is entitled to a opinion obviously but....I really dont get the great love for this guy. He admits he's hard to work with, arrogant and full of hubris as he said. As has been mentioned he insulted Tony Geary. First time he pulled some mess in a scene with Maurice I doubt he would stay long. I hope this never happens and I did. Like him as Adam but I dont reward bad behavior.

#33   2014/01/26 08:37PM
    daisylover

Quote xseannax:
    Quote MichelleMC:
    Quote xseannax: Initial reaction = Ugh. I liked MM ok, he made me love to hate Adam. But with everything that has gone down the last month I think GH would be smart to pass on him or at least make some discreet phone calls to try to get to the bottom of his dismissal. I know it is tempting to grab him up because he has a lot of loyal fans that are looking to defect with him, but with his outspoken personality (including Twitter putdown of TG when TG won award), and problems getting along with people on set (not just at Y&R), I have to question if it would be worth the hassle.

As is anyone else who may be accused of something inappropriate, Michael Muhney is innocent until proven guilty. If he was so guilty they wouldn't have kept him for even the two days after they told him he was to be let go. As for him being outspoken, I'm sure he's not the only person on a show who is, and maybe he'll be more careful. I wouldn't call it a "hassle". If you really love GH, you will be glad if this rumor is true.

Putting the allegations aside, this is someone who has public insulted his castmates on Twitter. Writers have acknowledged that he demands rewrites and constantly hassles them about the direction of the character. If MM thought that Adam was a 1 dimensional character, do you really think he will be happy as a recast Jason? Or make him Lucky and have him play the son of the man he publicly insulted because TG won an award. I don't care how stellar an actor is, you need to weigh everything that comes along with him. Sorry if you think that is me not loving GH, but I am a realist. If I were in charge it wouldn't be worth it to me. If they bring him on I hope they do so with their eyes wide open and not make a snap decision because they think it will bring over some new viewers.

I completely agree with this. I like MM as Adam, but the cast on GH has always been a close, cohesive group. I'm not so sure someone as openly and verbally critical of cast mates and the shows regime and writers is what's needed right now. He doesn't seem to be much of a team player.
    True, he may have learned an important lesson, but I would hate for him to go back to his old habits at the expense of GH.

#34   2014/01/27 09:19AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Nayr: Michael Muhney as a recast Jason?

Photoshop: imageshack.com/a/img35/2571/rh6i.jpg

Had to do it.

LOL it works! Although I'm not ready for a Jason return just yet with this actor's looks, he could pull it off!

#35   2014/01/27 02:36PM
    TJM0324

I would like to see him join the cast, but not as part of the mob. We have enough of them at this point.

#36   2014/01/27 03:25PM
    justtwocents

Quote pixles: Everyone is entitled to a opinion obviously but....I really dont get the great love for this guy. He admits he's hard to work with, arrogant and full of hubris as he said. As has been mentioned he insulted Tony Geary. First time he pulled some mess in a scene with Maurice I doubt he would stay long. I hope this never happens and I did. Like him as Adam but I dont reward bad behavior.

Hi Pixles! Nice to meet you here. I'm from the Chadam thread at Y&R. The reason why so many of us love MM, IMO, is that he's an excellent, intense actor. He can play a grey character like nobody's business. Connected with the right actress, it's magic!

I think the Y&R situation probably taught him a few things about playing well with others. In real life, we all work with difficult people and for some reason, it seems like they're also some of the most talented, so we just put our big girl panties on, appreciate their skills, and play like a team.

I do think MM would be a great Luke or maybe AJ. In all honesty, I don't care much about which character he would play. He would bring a load of fans with him, which would only be beneficial for GH and as well as their fans

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list