List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael Muhney to GH Rumor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Muhney to GH Rumor

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/01/23 02:52PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 03:25PM, Views: 7292, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/01/25 09:46AM
    Re: Michael Muhney to GH Rumor
    Jacee Wojo

Quote justtwocents: THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!! I think MM could play any role. He's incredibly talented and dedicated but if I had my choice, as a long time viewer of GH, I would love to see him in the role as Lucky. I think he and RH could create magic! Both are excellent actors.

If MM comes to GH, he will bring a TON of fans with him (like me and many others from the Chadam thread on the Y&R)

Pleasssssssse, GH writers -- bring MM to General Hospital!!!

I love RH and this ITA with!!!

#22   2014/01/25 09:48AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Laduree: I would be thrilled! I watch GH, but never post to the GH MB. I heard about this thread, and thought I would add my two cents.

MM is an exceptional actor, and would be a tremendous asset to GH. He has a large and vocal fanbase, so win/win for GH. Y&R's loss would be their gain. I could see him mixing it up with Sonny, Dante, Elizabeth, Carly, et al. Port Charles is a little top heavy with actors, but there are some I wouldn't miss for a second. I really hope they make room for MM.

Michael has been playing a tortured soul on Y&R, and everyone's favorite piñata for far too long. He can bring the snark like nobody's business, and it would be nice to see this side of him again.

Best Adam line ever- "Don't let your mind wander Nicholas. It's too small to be out on its own."

Fantastic post and agree completely with every word.

#23   2014/01/25 11:19AM
    justtwocents

I continue to be so excited about this possibility!!!!

#24   2014/01/25 03:50PM
    jamaicagirl06

Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote Laduree: I would be thrilled! I watch GH, but never post to the GH MB. I heard about this thread, and thought I would add my two cents.

MM is an exceptional actor, and would be a tremendous asset to GH. He has a large and vocal fanbase, so win/win for GH. Y&R's loss would be their gain. I could see him mixing it up with Sonny, Dante, Elizabeth, Carly, et al. Port Charles is a little top heavy with actors, but there are some I wouldn't miss for a second. I really hope they make room for MM.

Michael has been playing a tortured soul on Y&R, and everyone's favorite piñata for far too long. He can bring the snark like nobody's business, and it would be nice to see this side of him again.

Best Adam line ever- "Don't let your mind wander Nicholas. It's too small to be out on its own."

Fantastic post and agree completely with every word.

I could not agree more! Haven't followed GH since brenda was back a few years ago, but i will be back to watch MM!

#25   2014/01/25 11:26PM
    MichelleMC

Quote xseannax: Initial reaction = Ugh. I liked MM ok, he made me love to hate Adam. But with everything that has gone down the last month I think GH would be smart to pass on him or at least make some discreet phone calls to try to get to the bottom of his dismissal. I know it is tempting to grab him up because he has a lot of loyal fans that are looking to defect with him, but with his outspoken personality (including Twitter putdown of TG when TG won award), and problems getting along with people on set (not just at Y&R), I have to question if it would be worth the hassle.

As is anyone else who may be accused of something inappropriate, Michael Muhney is innocent until proven guilty. If he was so guilty they wouldn't have kept him for even the two days after they told him he was to be let go. As for him being outspoken, I'm sure he's not the only person on a show who is, and maybe he'll be more careful. I wouldn't call it a "hassle". If you really love GH, you will be glad if this rumor is true.

#26   2014/01/26 12:18AM
    sholeen

guess I'll be changing my pvr settings and reading up on who, what General Hospital is all about and jumping ship if MM is coming to GH.

#27   2014/01/26 05:20AM
    Homesick Cajun

I'd be trilled too! I haven't watched GH since the dark ages and would have a lot of catching up to do, but I'm more than willing if they bring MM on board.

I so agree, no one plays the tortured soul better, absolutely no one.

My favorite line was right before the poker game and he told Billy "I'll be your huckleberry." That was priceless!

#28   2014/01/26 05:32AM
    xseannax

Quote MichelleMC:
    Quote xseannax: Initial reaction = Ugh. I liked MM ok, he made me love to hate Adam. But with everything that has gone down the last month I think GH would be smart to pass on him or at least make some discreet phone calls to try to get to the bottom of his dismissal. I know it is tempting to grab him up because he has a lot of loyal fans that are looking to defect with him, but with his outspoken personality (including Twitter putdown of TG when TG won award), and problems getting along with people on set (not just at Y&R), I have to question if it would be worth the hassle.

As is anyone else who may be accused of something inappropriate, Michael Muhney is innocent until proven guilty. If he was so guilty they wouldn't have kept him for even the two days after they told him he was to be let go. As for him being outspoken, I'm sure he's not the only person on a show who is, and maybe he'll be more careful. I wouldn't call it a "hassle". If you really love GH, you will be glad if this rumor is true.

Putting the allegations aside, this is someone who has public insulted his castmates on Twitter. Writers have acknowledged that he demands rewrites and constantly hassles them about the direction of the character. If MM thought that Adam was a 1 dimensional character, do you really think he will be happy as a recast Jason? Or make him Lucky and have him play the son of the man he publicly insulted because TG won an award. I don't care how stellar an actor is, you need to weigh everything that comes along with him. Sorry if you think that is me not loving GH, but I am a realist. If I were in charge it wouldn't be worth it to me. If they bring him on I hope they do so with their eyes wide open and not make a snap decision because they think it will bring over some new viewers.

#29   2014/01/26 06:47AM
    HarrisCounty

He shouldn't come to GH because:

a). the cast is too bloated as it is.

b). he brings too much baggage with him. ABC andGH are still dealing with bad press over the PP lawsuit.

#30   2014/01/26 12:08PM
    tuky74

They would be lucky to have him and smart too

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list