List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael Muhney to GH Rumor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Muhney to GH Rumor

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/01/23 02:52PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 03:25PM, Views: 6481, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/24 04:26PM
    Re: Michael Muhney to GH Rumor
    jemma

Well, guess I will now become a GH addict if this rumour
    Is true!
    Mr.Muhney is my favourite.....

#12   2014/01/24 04:43PM
    Cat333

He needs to be a Cassadine or related to Silas. Billy Miller would be great for a Jason recast. The writers are predictable with some things; Heather is boring! The Quartermaines need to be represented and Michael could have a connection there.,l

#13   2014/01/24 05:29PM
    ah76

I could see Michael Muhney on GH one day but not right now.I can't see GH or any soap hiring Michael while the controversy surrounding him is still going on and they may need to hear it from him if he did or didn't do what he's accused of.

#14   2014/01/24 05:33PM
    Nayr

Michael Muhney as a recast Jason?

Photoshop: imageshack.com/a/img35/2571/rh6i.jpg

Had to do it.

#15   2014/01/24 06:23PM
    justtwocents

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!! I think MM could play any role. He's incredibly talented and dedicated but if I had my choice, as a long time viewer of GH, I would love to see him in the role as Lucky. I think he and RH could create magic! Both are excellent actors.

If MM comes to GH, he will bring a TON of fans with him (like me and many others from the Chadam thread on the Y&R)

Pleasssssssse, GH writers -- bring MM to General Hospital!!!

#16   2014/01/24 06:47PM
    Laduree

I would be thrilled! I watch GH, but never post to the GH MB. I heard about this thread, and thought I would add my two cents.

MM is an exceptional actor, and would be a tremendous asset to GH. He has a large and vocal fanbase, so win/win for GH. Y&R's loss would be their gain. I could see him mixing it up with Sonny, Dante, Elizabeth, Carly, et al. Port Charles is a little top heavy with actors, but there are some I wouldn't miss for a second. I really hope they make room for MM.

Michael has been playing a tortured soul on Y&R, and everyone's favorite piƱata for far too long. He can bring the snark like nobody's business, and it would be nice to see this side of him again.

Best Adam line ever- "Don't let your mind wander Nicholas. It's too small to be out on its own."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/24 06:48PM
    #17   2014/01/24 07:05PM
    Ari1

I've never watched GH, but if they hired MM, I would become a fan. I would love to see him with MW. They have tons of chemistry. They could put him with a lamp post, and I'd still watch. I'm ready to make GH the # 1 show on daytime. Y&R sucks and with no MM, I'm not watching it anymore.

#18   2014/01/24 07:20PM
    jamaicagirl06

MM brings it in every role and would be a wonderful addition to GH! Could you imagine him on screen with MB or LW? I think this could put GH back on top!!

#19   2014/01/25 05:01AM
    Axl Rose

Quote jamaicagirl06: MM brings it in every role and would be a wonderful addition to GH! Could you imagine him on screen with MB or LW? I think this could put GH back on top!!

Especially if he were to be a re-cast Jason Morgan back from the dead, with MM playing Jason it would create a triangle with Sam and Silas

#20   2014/01/25 09:44AM
    Jacee Wojo

I have only been watching GH for less than a year so don't know all the history of the show, but bringing MM to this show imo would make it a number 1 show. He is a terrific actor who is passionate about his work. He has a lot of fans who truly believe in him and I believe innocent until proven guilty. One of the reasons I started watching GH was after watching Y&R for so long it became a very boring soap that I only continued watching because of MM. Once I realized he would no longer be on I knew there was nothing left for me to continue watching.

I really hope this is one rumor that comes true and imo would be a fantastic decision if TPTB make it happen.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list