List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael Muhney to GH Rumor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Muhney to GH Rumor

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/01/23 02:52PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 03:25PM, Views: 7147, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/23 02:52PM
    Michael Muhney to GH Rumor
    Axl Rose

Just heard a new rumor that Michael Muhney of Young and the Restless fame, Adam Newman himself might be jumping over to General Hospital

Right here in this article link I am about to give everyone

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/michael-muhney-general-hospital-young-and-... />
    If this rumor ends up coming true then Michael Muhney I can actually see him as a re-cast Jason Morgan but if Sean Kanan were not AJ then Michael Muhney I could actually see him as AJ Quartermaine as well

But then again Michael Muhney I could always see him as a Clay, he could be a brother of Silas's and Stephen's making him another one of Rafe's uncles

Or Michael Muhney he could be a re-cast Lucky Spencer or hell he could be a son of Victor Cassadine's

#2   2014/01/23 03:07PM
    Re: Michael Muhney to GH Rumor
    TJM0324

I hope it is true.

#3   2014/01/23 03:07PM
    Axl Rose

Quote TJM0324: I hope it is true.

Me too

#4   2014/01/23 03:09PM
    xseannax

Initial reaction = Ugh. I liked MM ok, he made me love to hate Adam. But with everything that has gone down the last month I think GH would be smart to pass on him or at least make some discreet phone calls to try to get to the bottom of his dismissal. I know it is tempting to grab him up because he has a lot of loyal fans that are looking to defect with him, but with his outspoken personality (including Twitter putdown of TG when TG won award), and problems getting along with people on set (not just at Y&R), I have to question if it would be worth the hassle.

#5   2014/01/23 03:13PM
    Axl Rose

Quote xseannax: Initial reaction = Ugh. I liked MM ok, he made me love to hate Adam. But with everything that has gone down the last month I think GH would be smart to pass on him or at least make some discreet phone calls to try to get to the bottom of his dismissal. I know it is tempting to grab him up because he has a lot of loyal fans that are looking to defect with him, but with his outspoken personality (including Twitter putdown of TG when TG won award), and problems getting along with people on set (not just at Y&R), I have to question if it would be worth the hassle.

You have a point but then again no one knows what really happened and I know I for one believe in MM's innocence

#6   2014/01/23 04:39PM
    olga vqz.

I hope he does go to GH.

#7   2014/01/24 05:40AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I hope he comes on as a Csssadine so he can be bad but likable at the same time.

#8   2014/01/24 07:50AM
    2hotdogs

Fingers crossed. He would fit in VERY well on GH. Here's hoping

#9   2014/01/24 08:13AM
    g-mom

I hope if its true that its lucky,there's enough mob people in port Charles right now and there's another cassidine coming,time for a non mob or gangster type although I wouldn't mind having Jason back as Jason quartermaine,before the accident,with all the stupid s/l GH been coming up with lately,i'm sure they could find away to make that happen

#10   2014/01/24 02:36PM
    TJM0324

Quote g-mom: I hope if its true that its lucky,there's enough mob people in port Charles right now and there's another cassidine coming,time for a non mob or gangster type although I wouldn't mind having Jason back as Jason quartermaine,before the accident,with all the stupid s/l GH been coming up with lately,i'm sure they could find away to make that happen

I like your idea.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list