List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lucas is gay *NO gay bashing on Soaps.com*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Lucas is gay *NO gay bashing on Soaps.com*

Started by corazon at 2014/01/23 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 10:40AM, Views: 4694, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/23 03:52PM
    Re: Lucas is gay
    ashuri-chan

I don't think people are reading this topic correctly...

#12   2014/01/23 04:08PM
    Ruca91

Quote oregonduck: This wasn't a surprise. Haven't we known this for years? Even though Lucas was never on screen, somewhere, someone, sometime mentioned him being gay. Does anyone else remember?

Yes, Lucas had a coming out storyline in 2006, right around the time Tony Jones died. I recall Georgie attempting to set him up with one of her male friends. Shortly after, he moved to Seattle.

#13   2014/01/24 05:44AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I remember him having a touching scene with Luke when he was coming out. Luke was very supportive and told him his parents would love him and accept him no matter what.

#14   2014/01/24 07:05AM
    HarrisCounty

Lucas seems quite smitten with Brad. Brad.... not so much. I got the impression that Brad hooked up with Lucas as a result of his tiff with Felix. Brad seems more interested in his upcoming date with Felix.

#15   2014/01/24 07:12AM
    Bizlet

Quote HarrisCounty: Lucas seems quite smitten with Brad. Brad.... not so much. I got the impression that Brad hooked up with Lucas as a result of his tiff with Felix. Brad seems more interested in his upcoming date with Felix.

I just got the impression they were past lovers Brad has been living in PC Lucas in Seatle so the long distance is not working for Brad anymore. Now Lucas is moving back to PC so this should be interesting.

#16   2014/01/24 07:30AM
    HarrisCounty

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote HarrisCounty: Lucas seems quite smitten with Brad. Brad.... not so much. I got the impression that Brad hooked up with Lucas as a result of his tiff with Felix. Brad seems more interested in his upcoming date with Felix.

I just got the impression they were past lovers Brad has been living in PC Lucas in Seatle so the long distance is not working for Brad anymore. Now Lucas is moving back to PC so this should be interesting.

Good point. Lucas did seem overly enthusiastic about their night together for it to be just a ONS. Unless, of course, Lucas just falls in love rather quickly.

Btw....didn't Bobbie mention last year that he was seeing someone. I have a vague memory of her saying that. I could be wrong.

#17   2014/01/24 07:36AM
    oltllover

Quote HarrisCounty:
    Quote Bizlet:

Good point. Lucas did seem overly enthusiastic about their night together for it to be just a ONS. Unless, of course, Lucas just falls in love rather quickly.

Btw....didn't Bobbie mention last year that he was seeing someone. I have a vague memory of her saying that. I could be wrong.

That does sound familiar, I guess we will find out but it did seem like they have known each a while at least from Lucas' perspective and why would you go looking for a one night stand at his job unless you are obsessive.

#18   2014/01/24 07:37AM
    Ruca91

Quote HarrisCounty:
    Quote Bizlet:

She told Scott that he'd been dating a lot, but that she wished he would find someone to settle down with.

#19   2014/01/24 07:46AM
    Bizlet

Quote Ruca91:
    Quote HarrisCounty:
    Quote Bizlet:

She told Scott that he'd been dating a lot, but that she wished he would find someone to settle down with.

I think I can see where this is going. Brad has moved on with Felix. Lucas is going to be heart broken and searching for that father figure to talk to. Enter long lost dad Julian.

#20   2014/01/24 08:44AM
    HarrisCounty

Quote Ruca91:
    Quote HarrisCounty:
    Quote Bizlet:

That Sounds about right. That's what I remember her saying now that you mention it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list