List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly and Heather

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly and Heather

Started by corazon at 2014/01/22 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 07:10PM, Views: 1111, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/01/29 05:42PM
    Re: Carly and Heather
    sunlight1949

I agree, totally boring and past stupid. Heather has worn out her welcome mat on GH. Watching Heather is not a good use of my time -- Remote, please!

#12   2014/01/30 02:11PM
    stonecoldhot

Well today we finally found out what made Heather such a wacko,her father left her and there were no more BLT`s,Carly felt sorry for her,maybe she won`t press charges, and Franco,Carly and Heather can be one big happy family,it`s the way the show is being written these days

#13   2014/01/30 02:21PM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot: Well today we finally found out what made Heather such a wacko,her father left her and there were no more BLT`s,Carly felt sorry for her,maybe she won`t press charges, and Franco,Carly and Heather can be one big happy family,it`s the way the show is being written these days

i like Heather but i have had enough of her roaming freely. I hope she ends up locked up tighter then Hannibal the Cannibal after this escape at least for a year or two. it dose not mean she can not be on screen from time to time.

#14   2014/01/30 02:23PM
    mauimama

I can tell you that "that mixed bag of nuts" sure has dam near ruined my love of BLT's!

#15   2014/01/30 02:25PM
    stonecoldhot

:-)

Quote mauimama: I can tell you that "that mixed bag of nuts" sure has dam near ruined my love of BLT's!

To Funny

#16   2014/01/30 07:10PM
    olga vqz.

Speaking of Carly and Heather, I ff their scences, this s/l is soboring and stupid. Please somebody end it. Put Heather back in the hole that Todd put her in. And never bring her back.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list