List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly and Heather

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly and Heather

Started by corazon at 2014/01/22 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 07:10PM, Views: 1075, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/22 12:22PM
    Carly and Heather
    corazon

This is like a merry go round. How much more of this can go on. What happened to Luke and what happened after Tracy went to the boat house. The only thing that is holding me to watch general hospital is that I want Lulu to find out about her baby.

#2   2014/01/22 03:23PM
    Re: Carly and Heather
    anne in the atl

I agree
    Tired of the whole kidnapping
    Where is Luke

#3   2014/01/22 03:28PM
    maja

I'm so sick of Heather chewing up the scenery.It's long past time for this ridiculous kidnapping storyline and this horrible character to end.

#4   2014/01/22 04:22PM
    justaskmeido...

After the past couple of months, I don't even record the show any more...esp with the Carly SL.....Totally boring and stupid.

#5   2014/01/22 05:07PM
    shellz

I like Heather. Sometimes she is so sick and twisted, it's comical. That said, I cannot stand this storyline any longer. I agree, it's BORING, and I don't care what happens or who 'gets it', I just want it to end. If Heather is going to be killed, then let her die once and for all.

#6   2014/01/22 06:13PM
    irishrose0304

Quote maja: I'm so sick of Heather chewing up the scenery.It's long past time for this ridiculous kidnapping storyline and this horrible character to end.

I am so tired of Heather!!! I wish they would get rid of her once and for all.

#7   2014/01/22 08:57PM
    elijahsgotit

I agree.

I don't mind Heather once in a while. Heck, I even find her amusing on occasion but that was when she was just on once in a while. Now they use her WAY too much and it's always the same kind of SL..Heather kidnaps someone and holds them hostage in a shack, boathouse, wyndemere, dirty old shed, etc...Same old idiot pea brains that can never seem to figure it out no matter how painfully obvious it may be

Enough is enough already, I'm so bored of this character and all of her kidnappings I could scream

#8   2014/01/29 01:14PM
    sunlight1949

Quote corazon: This is like a merry go round. How much more of this can go on. What happened to Luke and what happened after Tracy went to the boat house. The only thing that is holding me to watch general hospital is that I want Lulu to find out about her baby.

#9   2014/01/29 01:20PM
    sunlight1949

I am so tired of the Heather storyline -- it has gotten to the point of ridiculous. I do not know why the writers won't finally axed this character for good unless they are too lazy to write something better. It is no fun watching her anymore. One of the main reason I am still watching is to see when the writers will reunite Dante and Lulu's baby with them. Hoping GH is listening -- it is time for Heather to go -- she has run her course on GH. The viewers deserved better.

#10   2014/01/29 01:23PM
    lovelovegh

Quote sunlight1949:
    Quote corazon: This is like a merry go round. How much more of this can go on. What happened to Luke and what happened after Tracy went to the boat house. The only thing that is holding me to watch general hospital is that I want Lulu to find out about her baby.

I like Heather she is funny...but...I am over this S/L, I just the baby Ben thing to be done and I want Sabrina to tell Patrick the baby is his. Why is it a woman says she has all the control because she is carrying the baby. Just because a man can't give birth doesn't mean he has less rights. Yes My body My choice but not my baby, my choice to not tell the father.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/29 01:25PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list