List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin Leaving, What About Emma?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin Leaving, What About Emma?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/01/20 11:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/21 12:23AM, Views: 734, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2014/01/20 11:06PM
    Hyatt4Life

First of all let me start by saying that I am kind of sad about Robin leaving the show. However, I have a huge problem with her leaving and that is Emma. Is Emma going to stay with Patrick in Port Charles, or is Emma leaving with Robin? And if Emma is staying with Patrick, what will the excuse be that they give Emma that mommy is leaving her once again? I mean KMC has every right to explore other employment opportunities, however, I feel that Robin doesn't HAVE THE RIGHT to leave her baby girl again. Now the first time wasn't Robin's fault, however, this will be a choice that she will be making on her own. How can Robin walk out on her daughter like that? Patrick I am not really worried about because as a man he will move on one day but I am going to feel bad for Emma. She had just got her mother back and for her mother to leave her again is just cruel and it's just plain selfish on Robin's part. That is why I feel that they should recast Robin with Allysa Milano from “Who's The Boss” she looks similar to KMC and she can easily pass for a Robin look a like. I am going to be so sad for Emma once Robin leaves again. She is just young beautiful little girl and she doesn't deserve to have her mother leave her again.

#2   2014/01/21 12:23AM
    Re: Robin Leaving, What About Emma?
    kkasey

Get rid of Robin once and for all--she's too short for Patrick. And, she acts like she is so superior to Patrick, not his equal.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list