List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Donna Mills Coming to GH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Donna Mills Coming to GH

Started by Bettie Davis at 2014/01/17 05:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/19 10:34AM, Views: 1549, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/17 05:41PM
    Donna Mills Coming to GH
    Bettie Davis

Donna Mills will be airing a new character in February, she played Abby Ewing on Knots Landing.

#2   2014/01/17 06:31PM
    Re: Donna Mills Coming to GH
    nolizard

Nothing against Donna Mills but come on why do we need more characters when there are so many already that they don't even use. I can care less about all the newbies. Sorry but I have watched this show since I was a kid and it's just not the same. I want to watch the characters I grew to love. I read that AJ and Liz might be leaving. Were is Monica? I would rather watch the vets. Not the crap newbies that Ron & Frank keep hiring. I don't even bother DVR I just watch the clips of the characters I care about on U tube saves my batteries from having to fast forward

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 06:34PM
    #3   2014/01/18 07:14AM
    Bizlet

My guess based on looks and her she will play Olivia Jerome. That would be the perfect addition during sweeps. Both Ava and Julian seem to think Olivia is dead but no one is ever dead in a soap.

#4   2014/01/18 07:43AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote Bizlet: My guess based on looks and her she will play Olivia Jerome. That would be the perfect addition during sweeps. Both Ava and Julian seem to think Olivia is dead but no one is ever dead in a soap.

I loved Donna Mills as Abby Ewing but I believe she is too old to play Olivia Jerome. If they are bringing back Olivia J., why not just get Tonya Walker back. She was the original OJ and she worked with Cartini on OLTL when she was Alex Olanov.

#5   2014/01/18 09:10AM
    HarrisCounty

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Bizlet: My guess based on looks and her she will play Olivia Jerome. That would be the perfect addition during sweeps. Both Ava and Julian seem to think Olivia is dead but no one is ever dead in a soap.

I loved Donna Mills as Abby Ewing but I believe she is too old to play Olivia Jerome. If they are bringing back Olivia J., why not just get Tonya Walker back. She was the original OJ and she worked with Cartini on OLTL when she was Alex Olanov.

Same here. I'd love Tonya Walker to resume her role as Olivia. She was excellent on One Life and would fit in perfectly with the Jerome storyline.

#6   2014/01/18 11:16AM
    genhospchat

Donna Mills is 73!!! Wow!! Yes definitely too old to be Olivia Jerome but could be Mrs Jerome, Julian's mother?

#7   2014/01/18 01:28PM
    Nightmoves

Showing my age but does anyone else remember Donna Mills on 'Love is a Many Splendored Thing'? I believe her and Leslie Charleson played sisters Laura and Iris.

She was a beautiful woman still is. I can also see her playing the older Jerome.

#8   2014/01/18 07:15PM
    Laura6404

ITA, if she is coming to play olivia jerome...too old, bring back tonya walker!!!

maybe she'll play a back from the dead lila quartermaine

#9   2014/01/18 10:47PM
    TwixtyMiller

correction----Donna Mills is NOT playing a character named Dora. I am 100 percent certain of this. I hate to brag, but I WAS the one who announced Lauren Frank would not be using that name. Of course, even I couldnt predict such a hideous name like Kiki would supstituted.

#10   2014/01/19 10:28AM
    Laura6404

ita, about the ridiculous name of kiki...ughhhhhhhhhh

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list