List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patrick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick

Started by stonecoldhot at 2014/01/14 04:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/14 04:10PM, Views: 1362, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/14 04:48AM
    Patrick
    stonecoldhot

If Sabrina says that the baby is Carlos`s then Patrick should ask for a paternity test, but NOT at GH,we all know how that would go.Although for being a brillent surgon Patty is kind of a dim wit,and probably won`t. I`m thinking when the baby is born,there will be something wrong and and he/she will need something from a relitave Patrick or Emma. Thinking it will be the same old s/l

#2   2014/01/14 12:48PM
    Re: Patrick
    strawberrybu...

Honestly I don't think Patty really buys the story that Carlos and Sabrina are selling. I thinks he is still wondering.

#3   2014/01/14 12:56PM
    Layngel

Quote stonecoldhot: If Sabrina says that the baby is Carlos`s then Patrick should ask for a paternity test, but NOT at GH,we all know how that would go.Although for being a brillent surgon Patty is kind of a dim wit,and probably won`t. I`m thinking when the baby is born,there will be something wrong and and he/she will need something from a relitave Patrick or Emma. Thinking it will be the same old s/l

Ita. And yeah, GH would have too many possibilities for interference.

#4   2014/01/14 01:17PM
    Monkey Mama

I just hope they don't get Emma's hopes up again for another sibling only let her down at some point.

This may bring out a really vindictive side to Robin as well.... Patrick being intimate with 3 other women in the last few years cannot be sitting well....

#5   2014/01/14 01:31PM
    strawberrybu...

Quote Monkey Mama: I just hope they don't get Emma's hopes up again for another sibling only let her down at some point.

This may bring out a really vindictive side to Robin as well.... Patrick being intimate with 3 other women in the last few years cannot be sitting well....

Whose the third one?

#6   2014/01/14 01:35PM
    SnowStar

Quote strawberrybutterfly: Honestly I don't think Patty really buys the story that Carlos and Sabrina are selling. I thinks he is still wondering.

I also couldn't really tell whether Patrick believed Sabrina's story or not. I highly doubt that this is the end of Patrick's involvement in Sabrina's life. And what was that look on his face at the end?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/14 01:36PM
    #7   2014/01/14 01:38PM
    Layngel

Quote strawberrybutterfly:
    Quote Monkey Mama: I just hope they don't get Emma's hopes up again for another sibling only let her down at some point.

Whose the third one?

I think Britt. That would make Robin, Sabrina and Britt. I don't know of any others.

#8   2014/01/14 01:47PM
    tyandy

Quote Layngel:

Whose the third one?

I think Britt. That would make Robin, Sabrina and Britt. I don't know of any others.

Before Robin was kidnapped, there was the whole Lisa Niles story, she shes the 3rd

#9   2014/01/14 01:49PM
    tyandy

Quote SnowStar:
    Quote strawberrybutterfly: Honestly I don't think Patty really buys the story that Carlos and Sabrina are selling. I thinks he is still wondering.

I also couldn't really tell whether Patrick believed Sabrina's story or not. I highly doubt that this is the end of Patrick's involvement in Sabrina's life. And what was that look on his face at the end?

I thought the same thing, that look on his face, and Robin seemed to have dropped it believing what Pat said that it wasnt HIS baby, sooo, I think it will be Pat that either presses for a paternity test, or does one on his own, I don't see Robin doing anything like someone mentioned she probably would. at this point she is taking Pat's word that they have nothing to be concerned with Sabrinas baby so...JMO

#10   2014/01/14 01:55PM
    Monkey Mama

Whose the third one?

The affair he had with Lisa.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list