List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Carly dead

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Carly dead

Started by corazon at 2014/01/13 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/14 04:37AM, Views: 8577, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/13 12:30PM
    Is Carly dead
    corazon

On today's episode, it shows Heather stabbing Carly and giving the impression her body is in the trunk.

#2   2014/01/13 12:37PM
    Re: Is Carly dead
    Juicy 7

That's what I'm wondering , they didn't say anything about her leaving the show but who knows she may be

#3   2014/01/13 12:47PM
    Bizlet

First of all nobody's ever dead, but seriously I have not read anything in coming and goings about LW and or Carly leaving. I hope AJ will be the one to find her while Franco is busy fighting off the police.

#4   2014/01/13 12:48PM
    oltllover

There is no way Carly is dead. all we saw is a bloody knife, the same knife that was used to "kill" Heather.

#5   2014/01/13 12:48PM
    oltllover

There is no way Carly is dead. all we saw is a bloody knife, the same knife that was used to "kill" Heather.

#6   2014/01/13 01:59PM
    TJM0324

I couldn't beleiev Carly is dead for one minute. Nothing was said about her leaving, and even when someone does die on GH, they are back in a year or so. No one ever really dies on GH.

#7   2014/01/13 02:34PM
    Layngel

Carly will be fine. She is a fighter, plus I saw nothing about the actress leaving. Wait until Michael and Sonny find out...

#8   2014/01/13 02:47PM
    maja

Carly ain't dead. I wish Heather were though. I thought that I read a spoiler somewhere that Heather cuts her arm and has her hidden on whatever that bar/ship that belongs to Lulu.Also, I thought I also read that Tracy tells Luke that he needs to go there and he finds something unexpected.At any rate, I'll be glad when this storyline ends and Heather is gone.

#9   2014/01/13 07:48PM
    Laura6404

she's probably on vacation. they will probably blame, franco and ava for her being "missing." maybe tie that in with the silas/brain dead wife s/l since they will be questioning ava about carly

#10   2014/01/14 01:40AM
    bnb fan

Quote Laura6404: she's probably on vacation. they will probably blame, franco and ava for her being "missing." maybe tie that in with the silas/brain dead wife s/l since they will be questioning ava about carly

Yeah I was thinking a good storyline for LW to take a vacation.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list