List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Nina Clay casting Rumors and possible spoilers.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nina Clay casting Rumors and possible spoilers.

Started by TwixtyMiller at 2014/01/09 10:13PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/16 01:45PM, Views: 14825, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/10 05:51AM
    Re: Nina Clay casting Rumors and possible spoilers.
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote TwixtyMiller: FIRST allow me to apologize for my absence lately. Carlys 14th kidnapping, along with Sonnys 78th yelling fest bores me. I actually lost count of how many times Sonny has mourned his "love", and thirteenth fiance/would be wife Connie...

ON TO THE THREAD....

The lack of NINAS MAIDEN name is no accident. We will recognize the family name when it pops up. Dont expect this to be a "Im waking up now" storyline----Nina will be fully recovered when she hits Port Charles, fed endless stories about how happy SILAS and Ava are. Turns out Ava TOLD Nina about her bundle of joy before Nina went sleepy time.

Word on the street says Nina Clay is the role Michelle Stafford turned down months ago.

Terri Conn is rumored to be a front runner.

Others mentioned include Melissa Archer..or Lindsay Hartley.

Nina will not be a villain. She will be driven, but definately squaring off with her nemesis Ava...Adding to the mix is the character is being tested for a pairing with JULIAN! I don't see Ava making it past May Sweeps.

I have to admit that I did not know who Terri or Lindsay were until I googled them and then DUH I recognized them right away. IMO, Lindsay looks alot like Sam and IMO neither of them look old enough to be Nathan's mom. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a brother though.

I guessing Nathan will turn out to be a much younger brother. Anna was grilling Nathan about is resume and his real reasons for pursuing this cold case. i will never say no one ever looks to young or is too young old to play someone daughter or son bc there are already some interesting match ups on GH.
    Olivia/Dante
    Scotty/Franco

The Scotty/Franco thing is a little odd but Olivia was 15 when she had Dante so they don't bother me.

#12   2014/01/10 06:10AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote TwixtyMiller: FIRST allow me to apologize for my absence lately. Carlys 14th kidnapping, along with Sonnys 78th yelling fest bores me. I actually lost count of how many times Sonny has mourned his "love", and thirteenth fiance/would be wife Connie...

ON TO THE THREAD....

The lack of NINAS MAIDEN name is no accident. We will recognize the family name when it pops up. Dont expect this to be a "Im waking up now" storyline----Nina will be fully recovered when she hits Port Charles, fed endless stories about how happy SILAS and Ava are. Turns out Ava TOLD Nina about her bundle of joy before Nina went sleepy time.

Word on the street says Nina Clay is the role Michelle Stafford turned down months ago.

Nina will not be a villain. She will be driven, but definately squaring off with her nemesis Ava...Adding to the mix is the character is being tested for a pairing with JULIAN! I don't see Ava making it past May Sweeps.

I have to admit that I did not know who Terri or Lindsay were until I googled them and then DUH I recognized them right away. IMO, Lindsay looks alot like Sam and IMO neither of them look old enough to be Nathan's mom. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a brother though.

I guessing Nathan will turn out to be a much younger brother. Anna was grilling Nathan about is resume and his real reasons for pursuing this cold case. i will never say no one ever looks to young or is too young old to play someone daughter or son bc there are already some interesting match ups on GH.
    Olivia/Dante
    Scotty/Franco

The Scotty/Franco thing is a little odd but Olivia was 15 when she had Dante so they don't bother me.

Oh I think she does great job, but the actress is only 7 years older IRL then the actor. I made my point poorly but people assume that this character can't be playing this person son or daughter bc of the actors age.
    If they want someone to play older like Connie and Liv they will and I am sure they will make it work.

#13   2014/01/10 06:14AM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:

ON TO THE THREAD....

Olivia/Dante
    Scotty/Franco

Oh I think she does great job, but the actress is only 7 years older IRL then the actor. I made my point poorly but people assume that this character can't be playing this person son or daughter bc of the actors age.
    If they want someone to play older like Connie and Liv they will and I am sure they will make it work.

I think she does great to playing his mom(the other stuff is annoying) normally I agree with the "age" thing not really being a factor, I guess its because I remember them from AMC and OLTL and the roles they played there that is throwing me off.

#14   2014/01/10 06:32AM
    nuttbuddy

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote nuttbuddy: Someone to give Ava a seriously hard time sounds great to me!

Maybe if she looses boy toy Morgan she can distract Nathan with feminine wiles.

I'm sure she'll try especially since she seems to have something to hide from him.

#15   2014/01/10 08:25AM
    lovelovegh

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote tessicapls: I would love to see either Terri Conn or Melissa Archer, though I'm afraid Melissa Archer would seem a little too much like John and Natalie.

SPECULATION, SPECULATION, SPECULATION. I have not seen this anywhere, this is just MY personal suspicion.

I think HOT Detective Nathan West may end up being either Nina's, or Nina's and Silas' son.

He was for the most part telling the story of Nat and Mcbain. That is also why I don't think they would go with Melissia Archer, but it makes for great tease. They have enough problems with Prospect Park.

I was thinking maybe Brother and he was little when she went into a coma. Lots of people have much younger siblings and he could have changed his last name so Silas would not know....but son is a great idea too, Silas has not been allowed to see her, maybe that is why, maybe the family found out she was pregnant and somehow were able to keep the baby alive even though she was in a coma. then he was adopted. Did Silas say she was pregnant when she OD? All I know is it has to be some kind of relation. everyone is related on GH.

#16   2014/01/10 09:50AM
    Brattygirl

Finally, the story starts to unfold and it may actually be a good one. Let's bring back the excitement! Patrick, Robin, Sabrina triangle is BLAH! I wanna see some serious twists and excitement between Silas, Sam, Ava, Nathan and whoever else (Nina).

#17   2014/01/10 04:16PM
    Trojangal

I think the new Det might be Nina's younger brother
    He has to be related somehow he seems so invested in Silas & this case.
    I also think Nina didn't OD purosely, Ava probably drugged Nina.

#18   2014/01/11 02:45AM
    HarrisCounty

Quote lovelovegh:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote tessicapls: I would love to see either Terri Conn or Melissa Archer, though I'm afraid Melissa Archer would seem a little too much like John and Natalie.

SPECULATION, SPECULATION, SPECULATION. I have not seen this anywhere, this is just MY personal suspicion.

I think HOT Detective Nathan West may end up being either Nina's, or Nina's and Silas' son.

He was for the most part telling the story of Nat and Mcbain. That is also why I don't think they would go with Melissia Archer, but it makes for great tease. They have enough problems with Prospect Park.

I was thinking maybe Brother and he was little when she went into a coma. Lots of people have much younger siblings and he could have changed his last name so Silas would not know....but son is a great idea too, Silas has not been allowed to see her, maybe that is why, maybe the family found out she was pregnant and somehow were able to keep the baby alive even though she was in a coma. then he was adopted. Did Silas say she was pregnant when she OD? All I know is it has to be some kind of relation. everyone is related on GH.

I'm thinking Nathan is related to either Ava or Nina at this point. Lone Wolf Silas was introduced just 9 months ago and he's already gained a daughter and a nephew. I think him having an unknown son in the world would be a bit much this soon in the character's development.

#19   2014/01/11 04:00PM
    Hazzy

I'm interested in anything that gets rid of Ava, she needs to GO

#20   2014/01/14 03:08PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

What if Nina is Ava's sister? Not biological sister, but the biological child of the couple that adopted Ava. And I think Ava did try to kill Nina so she could have Silas all to herself.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list