List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Nina Clay casting Rumors and possible spoilers.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nina Clay casting Rumors and possible spoilers.

Started by TwixtyMiller at 2014/01/09 10:13PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/16 01:45PM, Views: 15317, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/09 10:13PM
    Nina Clay casting Rumors and possible spoilers.
    TwixtyMiller

FIRST allow me to apologize for my absence lately. Carlys 14th kidnapping, along with Sonnys 78th yelling fest bores me. I actually lost count of how many times Sonny has mourned his "love", and thirteenth fiance/would be wife Connie...

ON TO THE THREAD....

The lack of NINAS MAIDEN name is no accident. We will recognize the family name when it pops up. Dont expect this to be a "Im waking up now" storyline----Nina will be fully recovered when she hits Port Charles, fed endless stories about how happy SILAS and Ava are. Turns out Ava TOLD Nina about her bundle of joy before Nina went sleepy time.

Word on the street says Nina Clay is the role Michelle Stafford turned down months ago.

Terri Conn is rumored to be a front runner.

Others mentioned include Melissa Archer..or Lindsay Hartley.

Nina will not be a villain. She will be driven, but definately squaring off with her nemesis Ava...Adding to the mix is the character is being tested for a pairing with JULIAN! I don't see Ava making it past May Sweeps.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/09 10:16PM
    #2   2014/01/10 03:32AM
    Re: Nina Clay casting Rumors and possible spoilers.
    Bizlet

Quote TwixtyMiller: FIRST allow me to apologize for my absence lately. Carlys 14th kidnapping, along with Sonnys 78th yelling fest bores me. I actually lost count of how many times Sonny has mourned his "love", and thirteenth fiance/would be wife Connie...

ON TO THE THREAD....

The lack of NINAS MAIDEN name is no accident. We will recognize the family name when it pops up. Dont expect this to be a "Im waking up now" storyline----Nina will be fully recovered when she hits Port Charles, fed endless stories about how happy SILAS and Ava are. Turns out Ava TOLD Nina about her bundle of joy before Nina went sleepy time.

Word on the street says Nina Clay is the role Michelle Stafford turned down months ago.

Nina will not be a villain. She will be driven, but definately squaring off with her nemesis Ava...Adding to the mix is the character is being tested for a pairing with JULIAN! I don't see Ava making it past May Sweeps.

Lindsay Hartley would interesting if long ago rumors about Vincent Izzary came true and he was the doctor or whatever keeping her against her will.

#3   2014/01/10 04:49AM
    stonecoldhot

Looks like Jullian isn`t going any where

#4   2014/01/10 04:51AM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot: Looks like Jullian isn`t going any where

hey, he is great eye candy.

#5   2014/01/10 04:53AM
    tessicapls

I would love to see either Terri Conn or Melissa Archer, though I'm afraid Melissa Archer would seem a little too much like John and Natalie.

SPECULATION, SPECULATION, SPECULATION. I have not seen this anywhere, this is just MY personal suspicion.

I think HOT Detective Nathan West may end up being either Nina's, or Nina's and Silas' son.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/10 04:56AM
    #6   2014/01/10 05:04AM
    Bizlet

Quote tessicapls: I would love to see either Terri Conn or Melissa Archer, though I'm afraid Melissa Archer would seem a little too much like John and Natalie.

SPECULATION, SPECULATION, SPECULATION. I have not seen this anywhere, this is just MY personal suspicion.

I think HOT Detective Nathan West may end up being either Nina's, or Nina's and Silas' son.

He was for the most part telling the story of Nat and Mcbain. That is also why I don't think they would go with Melissia Archer, but it makes for great tease. They have enough problems with Prospect Park.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/10 05:05AM
    #7   2014/01/10 05:04AM
    oltllover

Quote TwixtyMiller: FIRST allow me to apologize for my absence lately. Carlys 14th kidnapping, along with Sonnys 78th yelling fest bores me. I actually lost count of how many times Sonny has mourned his "love", and thirteenth fiance/would be wife Connie...

ON TO THE THREAD....

I have to admit that I did not know who Terri or Lindsay were until I googled them and then DUH I recognized them right away. IMO, Lindsay looks alot like Sam and IMO neither of them look old enough to be Nathan's mom. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a brother though.

#8   2014/01/10 05:10AM
    nuttbuddy

Someone to give Ava a seriously hard time sounds great to me!

#9   2014/01/10 05:37AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:

ON TO THE THREAD....

I have to admit that I did not know who Terri or Lindsay were until I googled them and then DUH I recognized them right away. IMO, Lindsay looks alot like Sam and IMO neither of them look old enough to be Nathan's mom. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a brother though.

I guessing Nathan will turn out to be a much younger brother. Anna was grilling Nathan about is resume and his real reasons for pursuing this cold case. i will never say no one ever looks to young or is too young old to play someone daughter or son bc there are already some interesting match ups on GH.
    Olivia/Dante
    Scotty/Franco

#10   2014/01/10 05:42AM
    Bizlet

Quote nuttbuddy: Someone to give Ava a seriously hard time sounds great to me!

Maybe if she looses boy toy Morgan she can distract Nathan with feminine wiles.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list