List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina should......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina should......

Started by ransomha at 2014/01/09 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/14 12:04AM, Views: 4345, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2014/01/09 03:38PM
    Re: Sabrina should......
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha: I was surprised Sabrina was considering abortion.

Sems out of character but, we haven't had an abortion s/l since Lulu was a kid.

maybe my protesting was more then in my head?? lol I mean Robin has taken beating after beating, and Sabrina put in queen status, that yeah me too, first abortion then adoption???? really??? lol, but Carlos to the rescue! and FELIX THE CAT AND HIS BIG OLE MOUTH!!!!

When you are in a situation like pregnancy and you are not with the father for whatever reason you have to consider ALL of your options and I feel Sabrina was doing just that. She even said today that she thought about abortion and couldn't go through with it.

It's obvi that she is going to keep her baby and say Carlos is the dad. I believe that's completely selfish and unfair to Patrick.

Actually, sabrina did NOT say she couldn't go through with abortion.
    Carlos said " lets take that off the table for now".

yes he said that, but she did say she couldn't do it. Damn soapnet is gone!!! I'll rewatch on my DVR, but I could have sworn she said something like she couldn't do it.

she did say that she couldn't do it and Carlos said NOW that its off the table .....

well, not to be nit picky but first she said to Carlos when she mentioned termination she said "oh dont throw that catholic guilt at me" then the convo went towards adoption, and of course them (she and Carlos) raising the baby together....

I am not saying that she didn't consider it and she told Carlos not to throw the catholic guilt because she is pro choice and then she admitted that couldn't do it then she said she thought about going away to have the baby and give it up for adoption thats when carlos said he had an idea for them to raise the baby.

true true...I was just throwing that in there..lol but at this point, who knows IF she even wants a baby??? I thought I remembered a convo stating that one of the reasons she and Carlos broke things off were because he wanted a family and she didnt, she wanted her Career?? I could be wrong but I think thats what happened with them...BUT of course WE DONT KNOW, because TPTB refuse to give us any back story on these two darnit!!

That is exactly what she said, and the reason why she and Carlos broke up.

I thought so, didnt think I was losing my mind just yet..lol

This whole story line sucks. I'm really disappointed in the direction gh writers ALWAYS go. Im happy for the actress in Real life, but this just shows how predictable and un-creative their writing team are. we just left 2013 with three baby story-lines and here is another... ... IMO they are going to have sabrina pass patrick's baby off as carlos, but that would be super stupid b/c Patrick is suppose to be a doctor so I know if they add up how far along she is, that would make it impossible for her to know for sure it wasn't his. I would TOTALLY love it if it turned out to be Carlos baby and he lied about them not sleeping together but gh writers want to keep sabrina in patrick's orbit ...I love Gh and been watching this show for over 20 years ( since I was 5) lol but this really making me want to stop watching. I'm trying to be loyal to my show but this really stinks!

#42   2014/01/09 03:43PM
    ransomha

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote tyandy:
    Quote ransomha: I was surprised Sabrina was considering abortion.

Sems out of character but, we haven't had an abortion s/l since Lulu was a kid.

maybe my protesting was more then in my head?? lol I mean Robin has taken beating after beating, and Sabrina put in queen status, that yeah me too, first abortion then adoption???? really??? lol, but Carlos to the rescue! and FELIX THE CAT AND HIS BIG OLE MOUTH!!!!

When you are in a situation like pregnancy and you are not with the father for whatever reason you have to consider ALL of your options and I feel Sabrina was doing just that. She even said today that she thought about abortion and couldn't go through with it.

It's obvi that she is going to keep her baby and say Carlos is the dad. I believe that's completely selfish and unfair to Patrick.

Actually, sabrina did NOT say she couldn't go through with abortion.
    Carlos said " lets take that off the table for now".

yes he said that, but she did say she couldn't do it. Damn soapnet is gone!!! I'll rewatch on my DVR, but I could have sworn she said something like she couldn't do it.

she did say that she couldn't do it and Carlos said NOW that its off the table .....

well, not to be nit picky but first she said to Carlos when she mentioned termination she said "oh dont throw that catholic guilt at me" then the convo went towards adoption, and of course them (she and Carlos) raising the baby together....

I am not saying that she didn't consider it and she told Carlos not to throw the catholic guilt because she is pro choice and then she admitted that couldn't do it then she said she thought about going away to have the baby and give it up for adoption thats when carlos said he had an idea for them to raise the baby.

true true...I was just throwing that in there..lol but at this point, who knows IF she even wants a baby??? I thought I remembered a convo stating that one of the reasons she and Carlos broke things off were because he wanted a family and she didnt, she wanted her Career?? I could be wrong but I think thats what happened with them...BUT of course WE DONT KNOW, because TPTB refuse to give us any back story on these two darnit!!

That is exactly what she said, and the reason why she and Carlos broke up.

I thought so, didnt think I was losing my mind just yet..lol

This whole story line sucks. I'm really disappointed in the direction gh writers ALWAYS go. Im happy for the actress in Real life, but this just shows how predictable and un-creative their writing team are. we just left 2013 with three baby story-lines and here is another... ... IMO they are going to have sabrina pass patrick's baby off as carlos, but that would be super stupid b/c Patrick is suppose to be a doctor so I know if they add up how far along she is, that would make it impossible for her to know for sure it wasn't his. I would TOTALLY love it if it turned out to be Carlos baby and he lied about them not sleeping together but gh writers want to keep sabrina in patrick's orbit ...I love Gh and been watching this show for over 20 years ( since I was 5) lol but this really making me want to stop watching. I'm trying to be loyal to my show but this really stinks!

I agree. I'm hoping that it somehow does turn out to be Carlo's
    Maybe he's being a gentleman and not telling her now. But, that's why he's willing to claim it.

Also, by the time Patrick finds out, they'll flub the dates to the wedding night.

I too wish they didn't write in this real life pregnancy. Been there done that.

#43   2014/01/09 03:53PM
    ransomha

If Carlos does step up and claim Sabrina's baby, I hope it's with the condition that Felix move out and move on.

#44   2014/01/09 04:07PM
    Pretty_Gorge...

Quote ransomha: If Carlos does step up and claim Sabrina's baby, I hope it's with the condition that Felix move out and move on.

Felix can't hold water. He always blabbing something, and to be honest...Sabrina shouldn't lie and try to spare anybody's feelings. She should just tell the truth and they deal with this head on. i knew gh writers would find a way to make sure #TeamScrubs wouldn't be happy for too long.

#45   2014/01/09 04:19PM
    ransomha

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
    Quote ransomha: If Carlos does step up and claim Sabrina's baby, I hope it's with the condition that Felix move out and move on.

Felix can't hold water. He always blabbing something, and to be honest...Sabrina shouldn't lie and try to spare anybody's feelings. She should just tell the truth and they deal with this head on. i knew gh writers would find a way to make sure #TeamScrubs wouldn't be happy for too long.

Or Felix can claim to be the baby's papa.

Patrick believed Brad was Ben's father.......

#46   2014/01/10 10:10AM
    Brattygirl

I say GH should have Sabrina give birth and then kill her off so Robin and Patrick can have the baby.

I'm so over these pregnancy stories especially since they all involve Patrick. Why do this again? Wasn't the whole Britt pregnancy enough?

GH needs new stories as this one is way old!

#47   2014/01/10 02:48PM
    ransomha

Think sabrina will lie to patty and name Carlos as the papa.

#48   2014/01/10 03:49PM
    Trojangal

Well the cat is out of the bag both Robina & Patrick know
    about the pregnancy

#49   2014/01/10 03:52PM
    KillerQueen

Quote Brattygirl: I say GH should have Sabrina give birth and then kill her off so Robin and Patrick can have the baby.

I'm so over these pregnancy stories especially since they all involve Patrick. Why do this again? Wasn't the whole Britt pregnancy enough?

GH needs new stories as this one is way old!

I wouldn't want ANY new mother killed off ratter I liked the the character or not. . Britt lied to get Patick Sabrina if she lies will be .....a plus for Robin

#50   2014/01/10 11:14PM
    wilcoo

I agree she should tell Patrick. Then we can learn Carlos is being nice because he knows he slept with Sabrina on what was to be her wedding night to Patrick and the only night she was not using protection to prevent pregnancy. Patrick said he was surprised because they had been using protection. Now Patrick is a doctor and Sabrina a nurse, I don't see them being sloppy with birth control. I don't think Sabrina planned to trap him he was hers as far as she could tell.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list