List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ryan Paevey is sexy.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ryan Paevey is sexy.

Started by denisefan at 2014/01/03 07:08AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 06:48AM, Views: 5084, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/03 07:08AM
    Ryan Paevey is sexy.
    denisefan

I look forward to Ryan's character Nathan West bringing justice to mob-filled Port Charles. We just know that Carlivati will involve him romantically with a gangster gal....

#2   2014/01/03 07:52AM
    Re: Ryan Paevey is sexy.
    scrubsfan

OMG!!! he is soooooooooooooooooooo HOT!! please chem test him AROUND !!!

#3   2014/01/03 08:52AM
    oltllover

Well we all know he would test well with Carly because that woman has mad chemistry with everyone maybe Sam maybe Liz. I think tptb will put Sabrina with Carlos for now but I think with Lulu leaving Dante and since she knows that Maxie is gone Lulu will end up roommates with Nathan and then who knows

#4   2014/01/03 09:30AM
    dafyduc

I was not familiar with him so I googled his name. Looks to me like he might be a good fit for Felix. They would have great chemistry

#5   2014/01/03 10:47AM
    Lizzytish

Quote oltllover: Well we all know he would test well with Carly because that woman has mad chemistry with everyone maybe Sam maybe Liz. I think tptb will put Sabrina with Carlos for now but I think with Lulu leaving Dante and since she knows that Maxie is gone Lulu will end up roommates with Nathan and then who knows

He looks a bit young for Carly, doesn't he? Maybe Sam? or Britt? OOoh yeah, Britt -- they both have those smoldering, look-right-thru-you eyes.

#6   2014/01/03 10:49AM
    oltllover

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote oltllover: Well we all know he would test well with Carly because that woman has mad chemistry with everyone maybe Sam maybe Liz. I think tptb will put Sabrina with Carlos for now but I think with Lulu leaving Dante and since she knows that Maxie is gone Lulu will end up roommates with Nathan and then who knows

He looks a bit young for Carly, doesn't he? Maybe Sam? or Britt? OOoh yeah, Britt -- they both have those smoldering, look-right-thru-you eyes.

If Carly can be with Johnny then why not Nathan

#7   2014/01/03 10:53AM
    Lizzytish

I don't know, but IMO, Brandon Barash looks more mature than Ryan. Ryan looks young.

#8   2014/01/03 11:18AM
    oltllover

Quote Lizzytish: I don't know, but IMO, Brandon Barash looks more mature than Ryan. Ryan looks young.

BB is older but I doubt the writers would go there with Carly anyway because they want her with Franco. RP/Nathan is definetly good looking but he's got pretty boy looks where BB/Johnny was more rough around the edges cute .

#9   2014/01/03 12:40PM
    SoapyFunnn

YOWZA! What a body! Great shirtless scene today of Ryan!

#10   2014/01/03 01:02PM
    Insxx

He would test well with Carly if he wants a sugar mama,ie,cougar.Sam is Silas's9whether so wants or not), and Liz haven't test well with anyone in years. Maxie is gone and the next person would be Lulu??????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/03 01:04PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list