List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Can We Please STOP talking about Carlos, I Want Hi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can We Please STOP talking about Carlos, I Want Hi

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/01/03 04:36AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/03 12:40PM, Views: 441, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/01/03 04:36AM
    Can We Please STOP talking about Carlos, I Want Hi
    Hyatt4Life

Can We Please STOP talking about Carlos, I Want Him DEAD!

I am so way beyond sick and tired of reading post after post about this creature Carlos Rivera. He ISN'T all that! He keeps himself looking scraggly, he doesn't shave and it really doesn't even look like he even bathed or showers. And people wants this piece of trash with that good woman Sabrina. Sabrina deserves WAY BETTER than a man who doesn't care about his appearance or a creep who kills for a living. I mean Sabrina is a gorgeous and sexy woman, she deserves WAY BETTER than this trash. I ABSOLUTELY HATE this PUNK. And I would so very much love it if Sonny and/or Shawn come back and finish their job and take this trash to the garbage. Man every time that I am forced to look at him I get dry heaves the worse kind of way.

#2   2014/01/03 05:45AM
    Re: Can We Please STOP talking about Carlos, I Want Hi
    ransomha

I think Carlos will be named Sabrina's baby's daddy and the three of them will become a family.

I still think they slept together the night of the wedding.

#3   2014/01/03 05:57AM
    Arabella

Quote ransomha: I think Carlos will be named Sabrina's baby's daddy and the three of them will become a family.

I completely agree...I've been saying since she woke up naked that you can't believe a word he said. He's not going to own up to taking what he wanted when she wasn't in her "right" state of mind. I think they were both drunk and things happened naturally and he's afraid she'd never forgive him if she knew the truth. Paternity test time...but I think Carlos will own up to what he did the second he finds out she's preggers.

#4   2014/01/03 06:01AM
    Hyatt4Life

How about Sonny shoot his nasty arse right on sight? Sounds like the PERFECT plan to me.

#5   2014/01/03 06:08AM
    ransomha

Quote Arabella:
    Quote ransomha: I think Carlos will be named Sabrina's baby's daddy and the three of them will become a family.

I completely agree...I've been saying since she woke up naked that you can't believe a word he said. He's not going to own up to taking what he wanted when she wasn't in her "right" state of mind. I think they were both drunk and things happened naturally and he's afraid she'd never forgive him if she knew the truth. Paternity test time...but I think Carlos will own up to what he did the second he finds out she's preggers.

That's the way I see it too.

#6   2014/01/03 06:09AM
    ransomha

Quote Hyatt4Life: How about Sonny shoot his nasty arse right on sight? Sounds like the PERFECT plan to me.

Sonny's in jail and Anna is involved now, Carlos will be free to support Sabrina and their baby.

#7   2014/01/03 06:10AM
    Arabella

Quote Hyatt4Life: How about Sonny shoot his nasty arse right on sight? Sounds like the PERFECT plan to me.

Been there, done that! Sonny shot his dumb azz already once but he didn't die...which leads one to believe they want him around for a while on the canvass.

#8   2014/01/03 08:44AM
    Amber0124

I agree, I believe Carlos could possibly be the father due to lying about sleeping with Sabrina the night of the wedding. AND if that is not the case and it is Patrick's, I believe that Carlos will change his story of that night to make Sabrina believe the possibility that it is his. All will come out if she sticks around via DNA sooner or later!

#9   2014/01/03 12:40PM
    iluvtad

I totally think that Carlos & Sabrina did the nasty that night, and I hope also, that Carlos is the father.
    Unlike the oriignal poster I do not dislike Carlos, like him a heckuva a lot better than boring, clueless Patrick, and deep down I think Sabrina does too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list