List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Reasons Why Sabrina Shouldn't Tell Patrick.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Reasons Why Sabrina Shouldn't Tell Patrick.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/01/03 01:15AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/06 10:54AM, Views: 2332, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/04 05:32AM
    Re: The Reasons Why Sabrina Shouldn't Tell Patrick.
    scrubsfan

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: If Sabrina feels the way the OP does, she should take her baby to PR and never say a word but, she won't .

She'll rub her belly, want Patrick to take classes with her and use the baby to stay in Pat's life.

When Pat has his time with the baby, it will be him and Robin raising it together.
    Robin will be the baby's step mother. The baby will grow up with two families.
    Will probably enjoy the Drake's house with it's big sister and two parents to love it.

I don't mind if Robin is a step mother . But why shouldn't Sabrina stay SERIOUSLY and yes tell Patrick her baby is also his too. Sabrina has done NOTHING wrong and she sure didn't have sex by her self. Yes, the BEST thing is a two parent house but we all know that s not always the case so you do your best with the situation that is. None of the three are teenagers they should be able to be adults and conduct theirself as such. Like it or not Patrick and Sabrina WERE a couple, had sex TOGETHER etc. It s not like Patrick chose Robin and still had sex with Sabrina but that dosent mean he shouldn't know his child. The ONLY sure proof way not to get pregnant is to not have sex BUT they Patrick and Sabrina did. Let Robin be a careing even loving STEP mother BUT this baby is NOT hers

Because she wants to protray herself as this LONG suffering (7 months of dating him) woman who will be protray as a SAint and having this baby by a man who was sefish and went back to his wife who WAS TAKEN FROM HIM did not leave him AND HE RECLAIMED their lives but poor poor OH POOR sabrina that LONG suffering Saint will be moaning all day long at work and of course rubbing her belly everytime Robin's around. She's passive aggressive and will be worst than Britt. LOL

#12   2014/01/04 05:33AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: If Sabrina feels the way the OP does, she should take her baby to PR and never say a word but, she won't .

She'll rub her belly, want Patrick to take classes with her and use the baby to stay in Pat's life.

When Pat has his time with the baby, it will be him and Robin raising it together.
    Will probably enjoy the Drake's house with it's big sister and two parents to love it.

I don't mind if Robin is a step mother . But why shouldn't Sabrina stay SERIOUSLY and yes tell Patrick her baby is also his too. Sabrina has done NOTHING wrong and she sure didn't have sex by her self. Yes, the BEST thing is a two parent house but we all know that s not always the case so you do your best with the situation that is. None of the three are teenagers they should be able to be adults and conduct theirself as such. Like it or not Patrick and Sabrina WERE a couple, had sex TOGETHER etc. It s not like Patrick chose Robin and still had sex with Sabrina but that dosent mean he shouldn't know his child. The ONLY sure proof way not to get pregnant is to not have sex BUT they Patrick and Sabrina did. Let Robin be a careing even loving STEP mother BUT this baby is NOT hers

Many step parents feel the baby is "their" family.
    When the baby is in Robin's home and in Robin's care the baby will be "hers'.
    Robin and Patrick will be raising the baby together .

If Sabrina is with Carlos, he too will parent this baby.
    If Sabrina doesn't want Robin "mothering" the baby, she shouldn't raise it in PC or let Patty know. They are a team, a couple.
    Patrick's time with the baby will be Robin's time with the baby.

The bigger problem is Felix's time with the baby.

#13   2014/01/04 05:34AM
    scrubsfan

Quote Hyatt4Life: The Reasons Why Sabrina Shouldn't Tell Patrick.

I don't think that Patrick deserves the RIGHT to know about Sabrina being pregnant or having the RIGHT to get to know and/or help raise Sabrina's baby and I have my reasons why and here they are as follows.

1. Patrick has made his choice. He chose Robin so he should stick to it and leave my girl Sabrina alone.

2. I don't want Robin anywhere near my girl's baby and coming in and thinking that she is in charge of Sabrina and Sabrina's baby. Sabrina is the MOTHER of her OWN child and we don't need Robin thinking that she can come in and take over the raising of Sabrina's child. GAWD forbid if something should happened to Sabrina, I would rather see her child being raised by Felix with the help of Epiphany can be the substitute mother figure Sabrina's baby. There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for either Patrick or Robin to be involved with Sabrina's baby because after all, it's Sabrina's baby.

3. Go back to 1 & 2 and that's all.

* Patrick made his choice, HE chose to USE, MISTREAT, and ABUSE Sabrina to fulfill his OWN selfish needs, wants, and desires until his sainted one came back to him, so therefore he doesn't deserve to meet or get to know Sabrina's baby and that's all that I have to say.

then your NOT gonna lik what's coming up for sabrina and then watching robin and Patrick standing over the crib as they put their new addition to bed in the drake house.

#14   2014/01/04 07:07AM
    Hyatt4Life

Quote scrubsfan:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: The Reasons Why Sabrina Shouldn't Tell Patrick.

I don't think that Patrick deserves the RIGHT to know about Sabrina being pregnant or having the RIGHT to get to know and/or help raise Sabrina's baby and I have my reasons why and here they are as follows.

1. Patrick has made his choice. He chose Robin so he should stick to it and leave my girl Sabrina alone.

2. I don't want Robin anywhere near my girl's baby and coming in and thinking that she is in charge of Sabrina and Sabrina's baby. Sabrina is the MOTHER of her OWN child and we don't need Robin thinking that she can come in and take over the raising of Sabrina's child. GAWD forbid if something should happened to Sabrina, I would rather see her child being raised by Felix with the help of Epiphany can be the substitute mother figure Sabrina's baby. There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for either Patrick or Robin to be involved with Sabrina's baby because after all, it's Sabrina's baby.

3. Go back to 1 & 2 and that's all.

* Patrick made his choice, HE chose to USE, MISTREAT, and ABUSE Sabrina to fulfill his OWN selfish needs, wants, and desires until his sainted one came back to him, so therefore he doesn't deserve to meet or get to know Sabrina's baby and that's all that I have to say.

then your NOT gonna lik what's coming up for sabrina and then watching robin and Patrick standing over the crib as they put their new addition to bed in the drake house.

I don't f-ing care about how many cribs that they buy and put into their house. SABRINA'S BABY IS STILL SABRINA'S BABY. Robin's baby name is Emma and THAT IS THE ONLY BABY THAT SHE HAS. NOW GET THAT THROUGH YOU HEAD! Sabrina IS NOT Patrick and Robin's incubator or surrogate that would be SAINT Maxie's job, and WE ALL KNOW that she IS THE WORST SURROGATE MOTHER IN THE WORLD. SO AGAIN, SABRINA'S BABY IS NOT ROBIN'S BABY! ENOUGH SAID!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 07:08AM
    #15   2014/01/04 07:14AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

If Sabrina doesn't want Robin "mothering" the baby, she shouldn't raise it in PC or let Patty know. They are a team, a couple.

The baby will be Sabrina and Patrick s baby. Robin will be the step mother and baby sitter. I have no clue what Sabrina will say, do, or feel, maybe Sabrina will welcome Robin baby sitting her baby when Patrick has his baby at his home. I hope Sabrina tells Patrick NOT so it will cause Patrick and Robin problems BUT because in THIS case it is the right thing to do, no drunken ons, etc. I do agree that Felix would be a bad influence on the child once he / she learns to talk. Patrick has done nothing wrong but neither has Sabrina the deed was done before Robin made herself known

#16   2014/01/04 07:30AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

The baby will be Sabrina and Patrick s baby. Robin will be the step mother and baby sitter. I have no clue what Sabrina will say, do, or feel, maybe Sabrina will welcome Robin baby sitting her baby when Patrick has his baby at his home. I hope Sabrina tells Patrick NOT so it will cause Patrick and Robin problems BUT because in THIS case it is the right thing to do, no drunken ons, etc. I do agree that Felix would be a bad influence on the child once he / she learns to talk. Patrick has done nothing wrong but neither has Sabrina the deed was done before Robin made herself known

So you think Robin won't be going back to work at the hospital as the brilliant scientist that she is? The one that created the cure for a disease that no one else could find? That while her 5 year old daughter is in school, she'll be babysitting Sabrina's baby? Somehow, I just don't see that happening.

As soon as Carlos hears Sabrina is pregnant, he's going to come clean about the wedding night sex and claim his child.

#17   2014/01/04 10:18AM
    HarrisCounty

There is NO good reason NOT to tell Patty. He's the dad and has a right to know that.

But since it's a soap, she won't tell and we'll have a Maxie 2.0 storyline running throughout 2014.

#18   2014/01/04 10:57AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

So you think Robin won't be going back to work at the hospital as the brilliant scientist that she is? The one that created the cure for a disease that no one else could find? That while her 5 year old daughter is in school, she'll be babysitting Sabrina's baby? Somehow, I just don't see that happening.

As soon as Carlos hears Sabrina is pregnant, he's going to come clean about the wedding night sex and claim his child.

We don't KNOW that they did have sex, she was smashed and clearly dosent remember it IF it happened HENCE the reason she ASKED him. . And IF he had sex with her it dosent say anything good about him since she was smashed and was lacking in judgement on any leaval. I could see him volunteering to claim the baby IF Sabrina dosent want Patrick to know, I think Carlos loves her that much. I didn't mean Robin wouldn't go back to work but if Patrick IS a part of his baby s life them the baby will spend some time at the Drake house. I was meaning it wont to a two parent home for the BABY, the best Robin gets is step mother, I was reduceing Robin as babysitter much the same way you do Sabrina with Emma.

#19   2014/01/04 11:04AM
    oltllover

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

We don't KNOW that they did have sex, she was smashed and clearly dosent remember it IF it happened HENCE the reason she ASKED him. . And IF he had sex with her it dosent say anything good about him since she was smashed and was lacking in judgement on any leaval. I could see him volunteering to claim the baby IF Sabrina dosent want Patrick to know, I think Carlos loves her that much. I didn't mean Robin wouldn't go back to work but if Patrick IS a part of his baby s life them the baby will spend some time at the Drake house. I was meaning it wont to a two parent home for the BABY, the best Robin gets is step mother, I was reduceing Robin as babysitter much the same way you do Sabrina with Emma.

I have avoiding this one because IF Carlos did have sex with Sabrina and she was so drunk that she can't remember it then that makes Carlos no better then a rapist and I don't see tptb going down that road. I guess we will ALL know the truth when we find out how far along she is, if she is only a couple of weeks then maybe if she is a couple of months then obviously its Patrick's

#20   2014/01/04 01:04PM
    jacinx417

8) are you kidding? She went out of her way to make herself appealing to Patrick, she didn't exactly play hard to get. Laid it right out there for the taking, and didn't give him a chance to cool off from his liaison with the Britt. We are watching the same show?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list