List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Reasons Why Sabrina Shouldn't Tell Patrick.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Reasons Why Sabrina Shouldn't Tell Patrick.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/01/03 01:15AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/06 10:54AM, Views: 2300, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/03 01:15AM
    Hyatt4Life

I don't think that Patrick deserves the RIGHT to know about Sabrina being pregnant or having the RIGHT to get to know and/or help raise Sabrina's baby and I have my reasons why and here they are as follows.

1. Patrick has made his choice. He chose Robin so he should stick to it and leave my girl Sabrina alone.

2. I don't want Robin anywhere near my girl's baby and coming in and thinking that she is in charge of Sabrina and Sabrina's baby. Sabrina is the MOTHER of her OWN child and we don't need Robin thinking that she can come in and take over the raising of Sabrina's child. GAWD forbid if something should happened to Sabrina, I would rather see her child being raised by Felix with the help of Epiphany can be the substitute mother figure Sabrina's baby. There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for either Patrick or Robin to be involved with Sabrina's baby because after all, it's Sabrina's baby.

3. Go back to 1 & 2 and that's all.

* Patrick made his choice, HE chose to USE, MISTREAT, and ABUSE Sabrina to fulfill his OWN selfish needs, wants, and desires until his sainted one came back to him, so therefore he doesn't deserve to meet or get to know Sabrina's baby and that's all that I have to say.

#2   2014/01/03 03:55AM
    Re: The Reasons Why Sabrina Shouldn't Tell Patrick.
    scrubsfan

Quote Hyatt4Life: The Reasons Why Sabrina Shouldn't Tell Patrick.

I don't think that Patrick deserves the RIGHT to know about Sabrina being pregnant or having the RIGHT to get to know and/or help raise Sabrina's baby and I have my reasons why and here they are as follows.

1. Patrick has made his choice. He chose Robin so he should stick to it and leave my girl Sabrina alone.

2. I don't want Robin anywhere near my girl's baby and coming in and thinking that she is in charge of Sabrina and Sabrina's baby. Sabrina is the MOTHER of her OWN child and we don't need Robin thinking that she can come in and take over the raising of Sabrina's child. GAWD forbid if something should happened to Sabrina, I would rather see her child being raised by Felix with the help of Epiphany can be the substitute mother figure Sabrina's baby. There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for either Patrick or Robin to be involved with Sabrina's baby because after all, it's Sabrina's baby.

* Patrick made his choice, HE chose to USE, MISTREAT, and ABUSE Sabrina to fulfill his OWN selfish needs, wants, and desires until his sainted one came back to him, so therefore he doesn't deserve to meet or get to know Sabrina's baby and that's all that I have to say.

Mistreated her? NOW see you dimiss the classy way they broke up. too bad . but ONE he's the daddy
    TWO we saw how good RObin was to Ben thinking he was patty's so Robin will be a great step mom

And sabrina's NO Saint either . she knows NOW that Robin was on the phone when she called the second time SHE was fighting to get home. She should be honoring such a strong woman and be glad her baby will have a nice caring Step mommy.

#3   2014/01/03 05:42AM
    ransomha

If Sabrina feels the way the OP does, she should take her baby to PR and never say a word but, she won't .

She'll rub her belly, want Patrick to take classes with her and use the baby to stay in Pat's life.

When Pat has his time with the baby, it will be him and Robin raising it together.
    Robin will be the baby's step mother. The baby will grow up with two families.
    Will probably enjoy the Drake's house with it's big sister and two parents to love it.

#4   2014/01/03 05:54AM
    Arabella

* Patrick made his choice, HE chose to USE, MISTREAT, and ABUSE Sabrina to fulfill his OWN selfish needs, wants, and desires until his sainted one came back to him, so therefore he doesn't deserve to meet or get to know Sabrina's baby and that's all that I have to say.*

@OP...what soap have you been watching? Patrick has done NONE of that! How can you say he "used" Sabrina...in what way? And mistreat or abuse of Sabrina is laughable. Troll much?

#5   2014/01/03 01:57PM
    TJM0324

I don't think Patrick used, abused ot mistreat Sabrina. I would love for him to go back to her. He was heart broken telling her he had choosen Robin. For once I would like to see a baby story line that was happy and not filed with deciteful lies. I like Sabrina and I hope she doesn't do that.

#6   2014/01/03 02:12PM
    shepmajor

Quote Hyatt4Life: The Reasons Why Sabrina Shouldn't Tell Patrick.

Clearly you don't have children of your own and/or you are one yourself.

Grownups (most of them) know that you do not punish a child for the sins (real or imagined) of the parents. Grownups know that you put the needs of the child first and foremost.

Sabrina has no good reason or right to keep the baby from Patrick IF it is his baby. Whatever the angst between the ADULTS involved here (that would be Sabrina-Patrick-Robin) they all need to put on their grown-up panties/shorts and learn to deal with this like any other blended family would have to do.

#7   2014/01/03 03:21PM
    Trojangal

No matter what Sabrina does it will be viewed as wrong by some.
    If she tells Patrick then she will be accused of trying to use her pregnancy to break up Scrubs &
    If she doesn't tell Patrick then she will be called a liar & evil by some for not letting Patrick know about the baby.

#8   2014/01/03 03:25PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha: If Sabrina feels the way the OP does, she should take her baby to PR and never say a word but, she won't .

She'll rub her belly, want Patrick to take classes with her and use the baby to stay in Pat's life.

When Pat has his time with the baby, it will be him and Robin raising it together.
    Robin will be the baby's step mother. The baby will grow up with two families.
    Will probably enjoy the Drake's house with it's big sister and two parents to love it.

I don't mind if Robin is a step mother . But why shouldn't Sabrina stay SERIOUSLY and yes tell Patrick her baby is also his too. Sabrina has done NOTHING wrong and she sure didn't have sex by her self. Yes, the BEST thing is a two parent house but we all know that s not always the case so you do your best with the situation that is. None of the three are teenagers they should be able to be adults and conduct theirself as such. Like it or not Patrick and Sabrina WERE a couple, had sex TOGETHER etc. It s not like Patrick chose Robin and still had sex with Sabrina but that dosent mean he shouldn't know his child. The ONLY sure proof way not to get pregnant is to not have sex BUT they Patrick and Sabrina did. Let Robin be a careing even loving STEP mother BUT this baby is NOT hers

#9   2014/01/04 05:25AM
    scrubsfan

OH just wait until haters see that a drunk Sabrina freely jumped Carlos bones and is having his kid then it will be OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Carbrina this that and the other thing

I'm hoping it is Patty's and she'll die during childbrith and robin and Patty get their kid and robin fear of carrying a baby again and worrying about HIV won't have to happen

She took good care of Ben so she'll love this baby and Sabrina will be GONE GONE GONE and that's a great thing!!!

#10   2014/01/04 05:27AM
    oltllover

Quote scrubsfan: OH just wait until haters see that a drunk Sabrina freely jumped Carlos bones and is having his kid then it will be OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Carbrina this that and the other thing

I'm hoping it is Patty's and she'll die during childbrith and robin and Patty get their kid and robin fear of carrying a baby again and worrying about HIV won't have to happen

She took good care of Ben so she'll love this baby and Sabrina will be GONE GONE GONE and that's a great thing!!!

All I can say to that is WOW

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list