List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: A GH Storyline For 2014.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A GH Storyline For 2014.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/01/03 12:42AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/03 09:29AM, Views: 850, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/01/03 12:42AM
    A GH Storyline For 2014.
    Hyatt4Life

I would love to see a storyline for GH that would blow your mind. How about TPTB hire actors/actresses to come in and play terrorists? Instead of one location being hit, how about a multi-location being hit at the same time. I am talking about the Metro Court, The Hospital, The PCPD, and other locations. This would be a great for TPTB to get rid of the dead weight that they have flowing around her. And the first one that should be taken out... Wait for it... Drum roll please... BRITCH! Iwould love to see her dangling off the roof of the hospital begging and pleading for her miserable life, only to have the girl say BYE BRITCH and release her from his hands. After Britch, then I want to see Maxie eliminated from the show. After Maxie then Carlos, after Carlos then Dr. O., after Dr. O., Ava, after Ava then Julian. I mean the ratings would go through the roof with this storyline and they would no doubt be the number daytime drama again. And here is the kicker, the masterminds of this attack are Stavros Cassadine, andCourtney Matthews Corinthos. That's right people, Laura didn't really kill Stavros because she is in on this attack too. But guess which beautiful blond lady is the one who drops Britch? Is it Laura or is it Courtney? So many possibilities. The reason why Laura's personality has changed is because she has been hypnotized by Helena and she really hates the likes of Britch and Maxie that is why Britch and Maxie are the first two who will be eliminated. She hates Britch because she knows Britch is pure evil and she knows that Britch hasher grandson. She hates Maxie because of what Maxie done to her daughter and son-in-law.

#2   2014/01/03 06:21AM
    Re: A GH Storyline For 2014.
    lovelovegh

Quote Hyatt4Life: I would love to see a storyline for GH that would blow your mind. How about TPTB hire actors/actresses to come in and play terrorists? Instead of one location being hit, how about a multi-location being hit at the same time. I am talking about the Metro Court, The Hospital, The PCPD, and other locations. This would be a great for TPTB to get rid of the dead weight that they have flowing around her. And the first one that should be taken out... Wait for it... Drum roll please... BRITCH! Iwould love to see her dangling off the roof of the hospital begging and pleading for her miserable life, only to have the girl say BYE BRITCH and release her from his hands. After Britch, then I want to see Maxie eliminated from the show. After Maxie then Carlos, after Carlos then Dr. O., after Dr. O., Ava, after Ava then Julian. I mean the ratings would go through the roof with this storyline and they would no doubt be the number daytime drama again. And here is the kicker, the masterminds of this attack are Stavros Cassadine, andCourtney Matthews Corinthos. That's right people, Laura didn't really kill Stavros because she is in on this attack too. But guess which beautiful blond lady is the one who drops Britch? Is it Laura or is it Courtney? So many possibilities. The reason why Laura's personality has changed is because she has been hypnotized by Helena and she really hates the likes of Britch and Maxie that is why Britch and Maxie are the first two who will be eliminated. She hates Britch because she knows Britch is pure evil and she knows that Britch hasher grandson. She hates Maxie because of what Maxie done to her daughter and son-in-law.

I always see TPTB..what does that mean? Maxie is actually a great character, they just made her a sad sack this last year and now she is leaving on Maternity leave. I really hope she comes back.

#3   2014/01/03 06:25AM
    tel4plm

TPTB = The powers that be

#4   2014/01/03 09:29AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

No terrorists attackes. Since it is winter, how about a blizzard hits PC trapping various characters in various locations. Only the blizzard seems to have no end in sight. After several weeks, it is revealed to be the Cassadines freezing PC once again, except this time some of the dead weight characters do die (car accidents on icy roads, freeze to death outside or trapped inside with no heat and no way out, fall thru the ijcne on frozen body of water). With some help from Cousin Valentin Cassadine (and maybe a few other never before seen family members), Victor Cassadine has escaped from prison, stolen the Ice Pricess and set Mikkos' plan back in action.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list