List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: It has not been two years, its been more

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It has not been two years, its been more

Started by SoapyFunnn at 2014/01/02 02:11PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/03 11:36AM, Views: 780, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/01/02 02:11PM
    It has not been two years, its been more
    SoapyFunnn

than that since Lante got married. Why are they celebrating their second anniversary?

#2   2014/01/02 02:19PM
    Re: It has not been two years, its been more
    TJM0324

Yeah, I believe the wedding was just 2 years ago.

#3   2014/01/02 02:31PM
    oltllover

They were married in December of. 2011 so it's been 2 years

#4   2014/01/02 04:44PM
    SoapyFunnn

Oh, okay. My bad. I just started rewatching GH after One Life ended in Jan 2012 and they were married. I never heard them referred to as newlyweds so I assumed they were married longer than 2 years.

#5   2014/01/02 06:05PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote oltllover: They were married in December of. 2011 so it's been 2 years

They were married on December 23, 2011 so "technically" it's been OVER 2 years now & they SHOULD be saying "more than 2 years" when they refer to their wedding. I think we learned just today that ONLY on the DAY OF an event can you refer to it as x amount of years. Anything before or after that MUST be spoken as x years longer or less than.

#6   2014/01/02 06:13PM
    PansyLuv

2 years is incredibly accurate in a social setting. I don't know who is fooling what has been acceptable in my lifetime.

#7   2014/01/03 01:57AM
    oltllover

Quote Monkey Mama:

They were married on December 23, 2011 so "technically" it's been OVER 2 years now & they SHOULD be saying "more than 2 years" when they refer to their wedding. I think we learned just today that ONLY on the DAY OF an event can you refer to it as x amount of years. Anything before or after that MUST be spoken as x years longer or less than.

LOL

#8   2014/01/03 11:36AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Monkey Mama:

LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list