List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Silas's Secret (Possible Spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Silas's Secret (Possible Spoiler)

Started by Trueheart 6 at 2014/01/02 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/07 05:10PM, Views: 8374, Replies: 67
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/02 02:06PM
    Silas's Secret (Possible Spoiler)
    Trueheart 6

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already or not but could it be possible that the secret that Silas is keeping is that the Jerome's have Jason somewhere?That he's alive, maybe they had Silas save his life now he's held captive by the Jerome's for their own purposes. Silas probably never meant to fall in love with Jason's wife but did. Now it could all blow up in his face now that Nathan West is in town.

#2   2014/01/02 02:45PM
    Re: Silas's Secret (Possible Spoiler)
    brunette

Quote Trueheart 6: I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already or not but could it be possible that the secret that Silas is keeping is that the Jerome's have Jason somewhere?That he's alive, maybe they had Silas save his life now he's held captive by the Jerome's for their own purposes. Silas probably never meant to fall in love with Jason's wife but did. Now it could all blow up in his face now that Nathan West is in town.

OMG! THIS IS GENIUS! !! I LOVE YOUR SPOILER/SCENARIO.

#3   2014/01/02 02:48PM
    iluvtad

Quote Trueheart 6: I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already or not but could it be possible that the secret that Silas is keeping is that the Jerome's have Jason somewhere?That he's alive, maybe they had Silas save his life now he's held captive by the Jerome's for their own purposes. Silas probably never meant to fall in love with Jason's wife but did. Now it could all blow up in his face now that Nathan West is in town.

That would be fantastic, great idea!

#4   2014/01/02 02:54PM
    Laura6404

great idea! i hope rc reads your suggestion!

#5   2014/01/02 03:00PM
    Bizlet

I have thought that Silas deep dark secret was he was patching up bullet holes for the Jerome family, but if he fixed up Jason before he was sent to a Secrect prison.

#6   2014/01/02 07:12PM
    lovelovegh

Love this...Sam would never ever forgive him.

#7   2014/01/02 07:40PM
    Monkey Mama

Now THAT would be awesome!!!

#8   2014/01/02 07:55PM
    Layngel

I would love this!!!!!

#9   2014/01/02 08:44PM
    PansyLuv

I haven't invested enough in Silas to care.

#10   2014/01/03 03:57AM
    oltllover

If you saw yesterday's show it doesn't seem to me that this has anything to do with Jason. this is obviously something from Silas' and Ava's past. I also doubt he was patching up Jeromes bullet wounds, he really didn't seem to know anything about Ava's family ties when all of that came out.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list