List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Saved By The Bell

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Saved By The Bell

Started by PansyLuv at 2014/01/01 04:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 06:23PM, Views: 995, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/01/02 08:26AM
    Re: Saved By The Bell
    JaneDoe

Quote i need to get a life: Oh good! Agreed teen S/Ls are not so bad. Some of our vets started as teens. Robin, Jason, AJ were all good teens. My personal favorite Liz, Lucky, Nick, Emily. There were some others in there with them.... Juan maybe? (My favorites because I was a teen with them.) then there as Lulu, Georgie, Dillon.
    My opinion is that it's the S/Ls they're given to work with... Not the teens. Whoever said "teens bring future GH viewers" something like that? Is so right!!!!! The teens from when I was a teen are still my absolute favorite. Like we grew up together.... I know dumb
    Wasn't Laura a teen too??? Or was she a real life teen playing a young woman?

I agree.... the current lot is just not that appealing IMO. I think like theresao said, we just aren't invested in this group because they are all so random. Only Molly has ties to long term characters on the show.

My all time favorite teen group was Liz/Lucky/Emily/Nik. They all had veteran ties to GH.

I will say that I also loved Robin/Brenda/Stone/Jagger/Karen/Jason who were mostly a bunch of newbies as well other than Robin and Jason. They found some REALLY talented teens and it just worked.

#12   2014/01/02 08:43AM
    oltllover

There was a time that the "teen" story was key to getting younger viewers but IMO that group doesn't exist the same way any more. I do agree that the younger actors they have now are just not appealing for a variety of reasons. many of the former groups that have been mentioned did have strong ties to GH history.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/02 08:45AM
    #13   2014/01/02 11:12AM
    lovelovegh

Quote oltllover: There was a time that the "teen" story was key to getting younger viewers but IMO that group doesn't exist the same way any more. I do agree that the younger actors they have now are just not appealing for a variety of reasons. many of the former groups that have been mentioned did have strong ties to GH history.

I liek teen storylines, that is how started 30 years ago. However, they need to really build up the characters and not have a story start to go and then a month later have them pop back in again. Alot of our now grown-ups started as teens and young adults even chiildren on this this show. Jason was on the show 20 years, lucky, Elizabeth,Robin, Brenda, LuLu, Nicholas,Spinelli, Georgie, Maxie, Brooklyn, remember way back when to John Stamos when he was Blackie....teens are great but lets get them a story line and lets quit trying to age them...Morgan never even had a chance to be a teen/young adult, putting him with Ava is gross...I get the flow of the story and why it happened that way but I sure would have loved to see him rebellious with some young love or getting Molly in trouble...I like Rafe and TJ, lets build them up, love Molly!!!

#14   2014/01/02 03:05PM
    Laura6404

i've been a gh viewer before "laura" was on the show. i still watch and i've enjoyed many of the teen s/l's....but i do not enjoy molly, tj, rafe, etc...

#15   2014/01/02 06:23PM
    PansyLuv

I started viewing as a teen...........I didn't care for shows about teens even than. i sorta ignored the Luke and Laura nonsense and went Tracy, Monica and the other adults at the time.

Previous was right that many of the teens now are not connected strongly to the show. Even the ones that were like Liz and Lucky as teens were boring to me and I waited for them to grow up. I am not interested in teenagers. Just my thoughts.

Molly would probably annoy me no matter what her age is. Some people are just whiny by nature.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list