List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I Cannot Wait Until Sonny Finds Out About Britch!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Cannot Wait Until Sonny Finds Out About Britch!

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/01/01 12:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 03:45PM, Views: 755, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/01/01 12:34AM
    I Cannot Wait Until Sonny Finds Out About Britch!
    Hyatt4Life

Man o man when Sonny finds out that this psychotic Britch stole his grandson and is hold his baby grandson hostage heads are definitely going to roll. I am hoping that either a meat hook or an axe handle might be in store for Britch and she will no doubt deserve whatever she gets from the people that love and care about Dante and Lulu. I can see Carly and Olivia giving her a piece of their minds and banning her from the Metro Court. I can see Michael waiting on her in dark alley with an axe handle in his hands so that he can knock her out like he knocked out Claudia. I can see Luke being very angry at her. Tracy will more than likely see to her being fired from GH since the Quartermaines have a lot of influence and power at General Hospital. Morgan won't care be he has divorced himself from his family. But Sonny, he will definitely give her the business. And I am also hoping that Lulu goes off on her and both Nikolas and Dante make sure she is arrested for kidnapping.Whatever the Spencer/Falconeri-Corinthos Family decides to do to this Britch, I hope that it is very brutal and they make sure she pays for everything that she does. And to add the icing on the cake, I would love to see Liz and Sabrina laughing at her as she gets hauled off to prison where she belongs

#2   2014/01/01 03:47AM
    Re: I Cannot Wait Until Sonny Finds Out About Britch!
    scrubsfan

Who is he? he helped Carly keep Mikey from AJ. like he has anything to say. please.

#3   2014/01/02 05:46AM
    JaneDoe

Considering he did nothing to Maxie for lying to Dante and Lulu and for helping to take "Connie" away from them.... I'd say Brit is safe.

Sonny's too busy trying to outmaneuver Julian and I don't see him succeeding at that anytime soon.

#4   2014/01/02 06:25AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe: Considering he did nothing to Maxie for lying to Dante and Lulu and for helping to take "Connie" away from them.... I'd say Brit is safe.

Sonny's too busy trying to outmaneuver Julian and I don't see him succeeding at that anytime soon.

Plus if Nic decides to forgive Britt then Sonny can't touch her because Nic is Lulu's brother and Lulu is Dante's wife and blah blah excuse excuse......

#5   2014/01/02 06:51AM
    ransomha

Think Sonny would take his Que. from Dante.

If Dante is just so thrilled to have his son, Sonny will be thrilled too.

Sonny has to deal with his other son, Morgan.
    The Jerome's are determined to have all the kids in their lives in danger or dead.

#6   2014/01/02 03:45PM
    TJM0324

Sonny (who I love) has done worse. And lets face it, Sonny bark is far worse then his bite. Does anything more then some screaming and trowing things ever get done by him? Sure he pulls guns, but nothing ever really happens.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list