List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Happy 2014 GH board.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Happy 2014 GH board.

Started by ashuri-chan at 2013/12/31 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 07:18AM, Views: 613, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/12/31 09:20PM
    Happy 2014 GH board.
    ashuri-chan

Would you believe it if i told you I still don't have a calendar for this year? I took my old one down and now my wall is bear to the bone, it's so unsightly.

Anyways happy 2014, Gh won't be airing a new episode, how sad, but that's fine with me since I have to work noon to five anyways.

So GH question for you all. For these following characters, what are you hoping for?

Dante
    Olivia
    Britt
    Nik
    Maxie
    Michael
    Alexis

I won't list Sonny, Carly and them because they get too much.....attention as is. Maybe not right now with the scrubs/Brina thing but yeah. If it isn't that story line then it is mob related so I went the non-mob route and list characters that for the most part are not always invoked.

And if you want to add anymore characters to your list go ahead.

#2   2014/01/01 06:19AM
    Re: Happy 2014 GH board.
    lovelyliz

Happy New year! I hope this year brings happiness, prosperity and good health for all GH fans. For GH I hope it's some new stories in the New year. In with the new and out with the old. The stories are getting old, tiring and taking too long to end them.

This is what I like to see on GH:

Liz more in a story with or w/o a romance but she is just about the only romantic person on the show In my opinion that does romances and stories really well. Boy do I miss SBU he left in the nick of time. Can't imagine how it would be if he was still here but at least GH would have a character worth rooting for in story or romance. I miss him.

I would like for GH to bring some romance on and stories worth watching. I'm tired of the current stories and lack of romance.

I hope Britt get killed off.
    Olivia needs to liven up more same with Nick he has become boring since he took up with that trash.
    Maxie she will always have a story and she is worth watching as is Michael but I just do not think KIKI is the girl for him. GH been writing her all kinds of wrong. Ms. Anderson is a good actress she fail victim to the horrible writing.
    Well Alexis is no longer a lead and RC just does not seem to care for her either just like Liz, Carly and some others.
    Dante I like him and with LULU and I hope she gets her baby back from the poor trash baby kidnapper.
    Carly has not gotten that much a/t.
    The new guy is good on the eyes. Looking forward to him and Maxie when she comes back. GH looks like they want to go the young route if you're not young your SOL.

I hope Anna gets a new love interest she is way more exciting than Duke too bad Robert left. He and Anna would have been perfect.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/01 06:26AM
    #3   2014/01/01 08:31AM
    Bettie Davis

Happy 2014 everyone, for me I can't wait to see more of the Cassadine story, and for gosh sake bring back Laura, and more mystery and intrigue, and I hope we aren't over with the Swiss Clinic maybe some more dawn of the dead coming back.

#4   2014/01/01 09:01AM
    i need to ge...

Bettie Davis i like how you think i know this is not a popular idea, but i would like to see emily back for nick. I haven't liked him paired with anyone but her. Since she ended up with a twin they could easily say they were switched with the twin being the dead one at that black & white ball. & emily has been brain washed by the cassadines to believe shes the other twin. I'm still waiting for that
    Also would like to see JJ as Lucky return for Liz. Same thing i love this couple & haven't been crazy about any of Liz's parings. Of course there would have to be some major damage control with the Liz & Nick story. They both missed Emily so much they found comfort in each other i guess that will do.
    I would like yo see Britt come clean about baby ben. I would also like to see them get pregnant themselves & carry their own baby to term.
    When Maxie & baby Georgie come home i would like to see her & lulu make up & make dante & lulu Georgie's godparents. There's no reason all these people can't love this baby & be a big part of her life.

Pipe dream Happy 2014

#5   2014/01/01 09:08AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote i need to get a life: Bettie Davis i like how you think i know this is not a popular idea, but i would like to see emily back for nick. I haven't liked him paired with anyone but her. Since she ended up with a twin they could easily say they were switched with the twin being the dead one at that black & white ball. & emily has been brain washed by the cassadines to believe shes the other twin. I'm still waiting for that
    Also would like to see JJ as Lucky return for Liz. Same thing i love this couple & haven't been crazy about any of Liz's parings. Of course there would have to be some major damage control with the Liz & Nick story. They both missed Emily so much they found comfort in each other i guess that will do.
    I would like yo see Britt come clean about baby ben. I would also like to see them get pregnant themselves & carry their own baby to term.
    When Maxie & baby Georgie come home i would like to see her & lulu make up & make dante & lulu Georgie's godparents. There's no reason all these people can't love this baby & be a big part of her life.

Pipe dream Happy 2014

Oh wow, I would love to see Emily come back to Nikolas, she is so perfect for him, like a real fairy tale, the Prince and his Princess. and yes, that would be a great idea for Lulu and Dante be Georgie's Godparents and as such they should be.

#6   2014/01/01 08:46PM
    ChickenNoodle

Dante-Finally shoot Sonny in the face.
    Olivia- Eat the pasta she is always making everyone
    Britt- Get back together with Patrick.
    Nik- Get with Maxie
    Maxie- Get with Nik
    Michael- Dump Starr
    Alexis- Hook up with the hottie-Julian

#7   2014/01/02 07:18AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ChickenNoodle: Dante-Finally shoot Sonny in the face.
    Olivia- Eat the pasta she is always making everyone
    Britt- Get back together with Patrick.
    Nik- Get with Maxie
    Maxie- Get with Nik
    Michael- Dump Starr
    Alexis- Hook up with the hottie-Julian

I like this list.... other than Nik, I do like him with Brit. What I'd love to see is Johnny return to be with Maxie.

Dante shooting Sonny in the face and Olivia eating her own pasta . I'll add that Olivia needs to just be GONE.

Happy New Year!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list