List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: This Is Going To Be Interesting!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This Is Going To Be Interesting!!!

Started by Trueheart 6 at 2013/12/30 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 06:49PM, Views: 1733, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/30 07:21PM
    This Is Going To Be Interesting!!!
    Trueheart 6

So we have Sabrina pregnant with supposedly Patrick's baby. I really hope it turns out to be Carlos's. Anyhow Britt will probably end up being Sabrina's Ob. I'm sure Sabrina wouldn't pick her out to be but the writers will make it that way I'm sure. Anyhow, Britt is team Robin, we all know they seemed to bond during there time together. I picture Britt finding out somehow that Sabrina slept with Carlos. Even if Carlos said nothing happened I have a feeling something did. Anyways, Britt will probably tell Patrick that Sabrina slept with Carlos and that the baby she's carrying is his. Now whether the writers want it to be Patricks baby, Britt will do her DNA think and make it Carlos's baby. Britt is going to be knee deep in baby drama between this group and Dante and Lulu's baby drama. Should be interesting.

#2   2014/01/02 02:21AM
    Re: This Is Going To Be Interesting!!!
    Lady53

I don't see Brit doing that now. All she is concerned about is Nicholas and him finding out about Ben. She has changed a lot because of Nicholas and she doesn't want to screw that up.

#3   2014/01/02 07:11AM
    JaneDoe

I really don't see Brit involving herself in Patrick's baby drama... I think she's learning her lesson when it comes to tampering with DNA.

I really think Sabrina won't want to feel like a burden or an obligation to Patrick, so she might lie and say she slept with Carlos and that the baby is his. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

#4   2014/01/02 07:53AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote JaneDoe: I really don't see Brit involving herself in Patrick's baby drama... I think she's learning her lesson when it comes to tampering with DNA.

I really think Sabrina won't want to feel like a burden or an obligation to Patrick, so she might lie and say she slept with Carlos and that the baby is his. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

I agree! Sabrina is nothing like Brit, she won`t use being pregnant to trap Patrick.
    Brit hasn`t changed at all,she is still the Britch. She sees how Lante is suffering and she is still keeping the baby that doesn't belong to her. I`m sure she loves Ben, but he isn`t hers. She is going to try to help Lante have another baby! Why doesn't she just have another baby with Nic, since she is the one who can get pregnant! Still the Britch she always was

#5   2014/01/02 08:37AM
    SnowStar

Quote JaneDoe: I really don't see Brit involving herself in Patrick's baby drama... I think she's learning her lesson when it comes to tampering with DNA.

I Agree. I am interested and curious...I wonder how Patrick and Robin going to handle this situation. I also think Sabrina will tell Carlos is the father. I wonder whether Patrick will just take her word for it. I think this is going to be interesting.

#6   2014/01/02 09:05AM
    SnowStar

Quote stonecoldhot:

I agree! Sabrina is nothing like Brit, she won`t use being pregnant to trap Patrick.
    Brit hasn`t changed at all,she is still the Britch. She sees how Lante is suffering and she is still keeping the baby that doesn't belong to her. I`m sure she loves Ben, but he isn`t hers. She is going to try to help Lante have another baby! Why doesn't she just have another baby with Nic, since she is the one who can get pregnant! Still the Britch she always was

It is incredible how easily Britt can lie ...and she does it to their face. She tells so many different lies about the same thing to the same person! For example, how many lies did she tell about baby Ben's paternity to Nicholas? First it was Patrick, then it was Brad, then it was not Brad then in the same sentence changed it to Brad again and explained why she said it wasn't Brad and it was because he was just a donor (another lie!), and then it was an anonymous donor and it still continues ..... All these lies are to benefit her and only her. There is no "I am trying to do the right thing" or anything misguided like that even to give her the benefit of the doubt.

#7   2014/01/02 09:50AM
    Bizlet

At least with Carly and her many baby's scandals you can make the argument that she was doing what was in the best interest of the child. Lying to keep Ben is kidnapping. She took something that was not hers in order to trap a man and it back fired now she has a baby that belongs to someone else. I hope Nik drops her and if he doesn't Lulu drops him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/02 09:52AM
    #8   2014/01/02 09:58AM
    KillerQueen

Quote Bizlet: At least with Carly and her many baby's scandals you can make the argument that she was doing what was in the best interest of the child. Lying to keep Ben is kidnapping. She took something that was not hers in order to trap a man and it back fired now she has a baby that belongs to someone else. I hope Nik drops her and if he doesn't Lulu drops him.

And all Carly s babies were HERS

#9   2014/01/02 12:04PM
    IslandGirl33

My thoughts as well!

#10   2014/01/02 01:30PM
    Insxx

Quote Bizlet: At least with Carly and her many baby's scandals you can make the argument that she was doing what was in the best interest of the child. Lying to keep Ben is kidnapping. She took something that was not hers in order to trap a man and it back fired now she has a baby that belongs to someone else. I hope Nik drops her and if he doesn't Lulu drops him.

If Nicholas can deal with all the lies of Liz, Brit is a cakewalk. By far Liz is the worse of the lot.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list