List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: keep me from fainting wasn't that the best when Jason........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

keep me from fainting wasn't that the best when Jason........

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/11/01 12:56PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 11:56AM, Views: 985, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/01 06:52PM
    Re: keep me from fainting wasn't that the best when Jason........
    onegirloneboy

I would have to say you are a bit fystee!!!! In it's been how long for jason and robin less then 10 years they are pretty much forgotten like YOU SAID IT IS A SOAP. Who knows if g.h will still be around. Hell yeah i am a jason and sam fan,that seems to bug you,it does not bug me that you are a liz/jason fan or a jason/robin fan....I personally think sam and jason have a great thing if it werent for the skank liz they would be better and all the interuptions with ric and everyone else.

#12   2006/11/01 10:37PM
    jacclem

Quote kentishad:
    Quote IloveJason:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote jacclem:
    Quote onegirloneboy: cuaght Sam from falling off the building.That was better then a kiss?How romantic what a hero?

the best.
    i wonder what all the liz fans thought today.

He would have done the same for Liz, Carly, and Emily. He's doing the same thing he did with Courtney and Robin. They won't last because this is a soap and couples(unless they are elderly)never stay together.
    FYI: Jason will find out he is Liz's baby daddy, Sam will probably find out before him if this is anything like Alexis, Sonny, and Kristina.

A soap is a soap.So Jason would help any one in that situaton,including someone he does not like.Probably anyone besides Ric.........Jason is a sweetheart and he LOVES Sam,I can see you are a liz and jason fan so your comment,about this is a soap and the love doesnt last well that is true but if sam signes her contract just watch the love story her and jason have...

I can see your being a Jason and Sam fan has you thinking they are perfect when he treated Courtney the same way if not better. Jason would save the people he loves including Liz. Yes I think they are better fitted than whiny Sam, but I liked him better with Robin and no matter what anybody says, they belong together and they will always be a classic, whereas Jason and Sam will be forgotten in 10 years.

I wasn't really talking about Jason catching Sam, it was when he wanted to go get her out of jail, when he told Bernie to find the best lawer one who will win and the cost didn't matter, when he went to the police station to see her and told her not to let Ric get to her that he was getting a lawer and he held on to her so loveingly. Who knows Jasam might be a lasting couple, get married, and have kids. Like you said this is a soap.

#13   2006/11/02 04:29PM
    kentishad

Quote jacclem:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote IloveJason:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote jacclem:
    Quote onegirloneboy: cuaght Sam from falling off the building.That was better then a kiss?How romantic what a hero?

the best.
    i wonder what all the liz fans thought today.

He would have done the same for Liz, Carly, and Emily. He's doing the same thing he did with Courtney and Robin. They won't last because this is a soap and couples(unless they are elderly)never stay together.
    FYI: Jason will find out he is Liz's baby daddy, Sam will probably find out before him if this is anything like Alexis, Sonny, and Kristina.

A soap is a soap.So Jason would help any one in that situaton,including someone he does not like.Probably anyone besides Ric.........Jason is a sweetheart and he LOVES Sam,I can see you are a liz and jason fan so your comment,about this is a soap and the love doesnt last well that is true but if sam signes her contract just watch the love story her and jason have...

I can see your being a Jason and Sam fan has you thinking they are perfect when he treated Courtney the same way if not better. Jason would save the people he loves including Liz. Yes I think they are better fitted than whiny Sam, but I liked him better with Robin and no matter what anybody says, they belong together and they will always be a classic, whereas Jason and Sam will be forgotten in 10 years.

I wasn't really talking about Jason catching Sam, it was when he wanted to go get her out of jail, when he told Bernie to find the best lawer one who will win and the cost didn't matter, when he went to the police station to see her and told her not to let Ric get to her that he was getting a lawer and he held on to her so loveingly. Who knows Jasam might be a lasting couple, get married, and have kids. Like you said this is a soap.

Still he would have done that for anybody he loved and this being a soap means they won't last.

#14   2006/11/03 06:11PM
    Crater#5

Almost better. The way he was trying to get a kiss and she keep making away, the sexual tension was brewing, when she findly came out that shower and he did kiss her, I thought he was trying to eat her up. Now that is pure chemistry.

#15   2006/11/05 04:00PM
    Crater#5

I don't think Jason and Sam will be forgotten, they are a very good togethre and the chemistry is sizzling. Liz needs to be forgotten because her time have run out. Lets get a new and better Liz.

#16   2006/11/05 05:00PM
    toorobbin

Jason and Sam, will never be forgotten.

#17   2006/11/06 09:03AM
    IloveJason

Thank you i agree Jason and Sam will be the next Laura and Luke story.As long as Sam stays..They have lots of chemistry lots and lots.I love them

#18   2006/11/06 09:08AM
    JASAM FAN

Quote IloveJason: Thank you i agree Jason and Sam will be the next Laura and Luke story.As long as Sam stays..They have lots of chemistry lots and lots.I love them

i've been wanting to say that, but i didn't know if anyone would agree with me. i was and am thinking that jason and sam will be the next laura and luke. the have so much love for each other. jason forgave sam for something very unforgivable that most people wouldn't forgive
    (kind of a run-on there). jason usually wouldn't forgive for something like that, but he did because it's SAM the woman he truly loves. i think these two could just about survive anything.

#19   2006/11/06 11:56AM
    FANofGH

Quote JASAM FAN:
    Quote IloveJason: Thank you i agree Jason and Sam will be the next Laura and Luke story.As long as Sam stays..They have lots of chemistry lots and lots.I love them

i've been wanting to say that, but i didn't know if anyone would agree with me. i was and am thinking that jason and sam will be the next laura and luke. the have so much love for each other. jason forgave sam for something very unforgivable that most people wouldn't forgive
    (kind of a run-on there). jason usually wouldn't forgive for something like that, but he did because it's SAM the woman he truly loves. i think these two could just about survive anything.

i hope jason and sam become the new luke and laura! they are awesome together. their love is beyond what liz and jason could ever have. i can't see liz and jason having any "real future" together... not the kind that jason and sam can have.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list