List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: keep me from fainting wasn't that the best when Jason........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

keep me from fainting wasn't that the best when Jason........

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/11/01 12:56PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 11:56AM, Views: 832, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/01 12:56PM
    keep me from fainting wasn't that the best when Jason........
    onegirloneboy

cuaght Sam from falling off the building.That was better then a kiss?How romantic what a hero?

#2   2006/11/01 01:41PM
    Re: keep me from fainting wasn't that the best when Jason........
    jacclem

Quote onegirloneboy: cuaght Sam from falling off the building.That was better then a kiss?How romantic what a hero?

the best.
    i wonder what all the liz fans thought today.

#3   2006/11/01 04:05PM
    BabyBlueEyes

that was awesome! i loved it when he said something like, "i won't let you go." jason and sam are so sexy together! they've both been to jail more than one time already, how can a relationship get any better?!

jason will do anything to keep sam in his life IMO, including saving her from falling off the roof!

#4   2006/11/01 04:10PM
    kentishad

Quote jacclem:
    Quote onegirloneboy: cuaght Sam from falling off the building.That was better then a kiss?How romantic what a hero?

the best.

He would have done the same for Liz, Carly, and Emily. He's doing the same thing he did with Courtney and Robin. They won't last because this is a soap and couples(unless they are elderly)never stay together.
    FYI: Jason will find out he is Liz's baby daddy, Sam will probably find out before him if this is anything like Alexis, Sonny, and Kristina.

#5   2006/11/01 04:23PM
    IloveJason

Quote kentishad:
    Quote jacclem:

the best.

He would have done the same for Liz, Carly, and Emily. He's doing the same thing he did with Courtney and Robin. They won't last because this is a soap and couples(unless they are elderly)never stay together.
    FYI: Jason will find out he is Liz's baby daddy, Sam will probably find out before him if this is anything like Alexis, Sonny, and Kristina.

A soap is a soap.So Jason would help any one in that situaton,including someone he does not like.Probably anyone besides Ric.........Jason is a sweetheart and he LOVES Sam,I can see you are a liz and jason fan so your comment,about this is a soap and the love doesnt last well that is true but if sam signes her contract just watch the love story her and jason have...

#6   2006/11/01 04:28PM
    kentishad

Quote IloveJason:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote jacclem:

the best.

A soap is a soap.So Jason would help any one in that situaton,including someone he does not like.Probably anyone besides Ric.........Jason is a sweetheart and he LOVES Sam,I can see you are a liz and jason fan so your comment,about this is a soap and the love doesnt last well that is true but if sam signes her contract just watch the love story her and jason have...

I can see your being a Jason and Sam fan has you thinking they are perfect when he treated Courtney the same way if not better. Jason would save the people he loves including Liz. Yes I think they are better fitted than whiny Sam, but I liked him better with Robin and no matter what anybody says, they belong together and they will always be a classic, whereas Jason and Sam will be forgotten in 10 years.

#7   2006/11/01 05:43PM
    toorobbin

Oh, please.

Liz was practically, Jason's stalker.

Every time Jason turned around, Liz was there.

I'm surprised Liz didn't lose her job, knocking on Jason's door every five minutes.

#8   2006/11/01 06:33PM
    kentishad

Quote toorobbin: Oh, please.

Liz was practically, Jason's stalker.

Every time Jason turned around, Liz was there.

I'm surprised Liz didn't lose her job, knocking on Jason's door every five minutes.

A stalker is someone you don't want around. From what I saw, Jason was always asking her if she was okay and did she want to talk. Don't get mad because Sam has no friends. FYI: Sam stalked Ric when she was trying to get back at Jason.

#9   2006/11/01 06:40PM
    samandjason$...

shutup jasam rocks

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/01 06:41PM
    #10   2006/11/01 06:44PM
    kentishad

Quote samandjason$$xoxo: shutup jasam rocks

You're a freakin baby. It's all so very sad!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list