List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What's The Point With These Characters?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's The Point With These Characters?

Started by PansyLuv at 2013/12/29 09:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 11:50PM, Views: 1254, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/01/01 06:39PM
    Re: What's The Point With These Characters?
    PansyLuv

ok

#12   2014/01/01 07:27PM
    Laura6404

Olivia- too much make-up and a boring person for sonny to hook up with when there is nobody else for him.

Kiki-loved her as star, can't stand the kiki character (so much so, that i am starting not to like michael).

Britte- i think i like her...i think she could be one of those "characters we love to hate."

Mollie- whining and boring!!!!!!!!

Taylor- boring!!!!!!!!

Franco- biggest waste of talent on the show. surely they could have thought of a better s/l for rh!

#13   2014/01/02 11:16AM
    brunette

I love olivia and see nothing wrong with her make up.....its actually pretty tamed. And I'm not a huge make up person. I am tired of the visions.

Connie was also great, Sullivan is a great actress although I preferred magen ward.

#14   2014/01/02 04:25PM
    Rchdebwhlr

I personally think that the Maxie they had previously was a better actress. I too question why keep Olivia, Tracy, Monica, Britt . I wished they would have kept Kelly Sullivan she was a fantastic actress. New LuLu needs to go.

#15   2014/01/02 04:52PM
    unlimited

I like Silas and Sam. I can't wait for their s/l to really develope. Britt and Nickolas is ok ,too. She really cares for him and I think her mother was pulling her strings before. He is just what she needs. Mike and Kiki a waste, they could go. Ava and Morgan are growing on me becaue I think they both care for each other. Poor Morgan he need guidance so bad. (I do think the actor is playing his part
    very well) Lulu should grow up...and realize how much Donte cares about her. Molly and TJ are ok.

#16   2014/01/02 06:17PM
    PansyLuv

IMO she looks like a clown.Carly on the other hand could benefit from more of it......maybe some nice red lipstick and keep her roots filled in.

#17   2014/01/02 06:18PM
    PansyLuv

NuLuLu is over the top..........ITA

#18   2014/01/02 11:50PM
    Fairoaks

I think Robin is the most annoying. could do without her , Patrick and the rest of her family.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list